PDA

View Full Version : Woah.......bad dream

Ryman
23-09-04, 23:44
Twice now i have fuked up on the beta character transfer lol , both times not being ready . this time i had no weapons :eek:

Anyway i didnt think to much about it , but i started thinking about when the actual final database save will be? anyone know?

I sat down to relax tonight after my dinner and drifted into a light sleep ......WTF i woke up in a sweat after dreaming i got stranded away from home this weekend and all my characters were fuked and all my goods left behind .

Man this shit is getting to me :wtf: well as you can guess i just spent the whole evening getting all my charcters ready and its all done .

But theres something niggling in the back of my mind . .. but what?

damn neocrack .... im a grown man for christ sake

Ozambabbaz
23-09-04, 23:48
hehe, this morning i jolted outta sleep, but quickly calmed down thinking "i'm reinforced"... played to much Dawn of War 8|

athon
24-09-04, 00:09
Servers shut down on the 26th September, at which point a backup will be taken.

The new servers go live 29th September.

Of course, if you bothered to read stickies & announcements (check here and open beta general) you'd know this 8|

Athon Solo

Ryman
24-09-04, 00:18
Servers shut down on the 26th September, at which point a backup will be taken.

The new servers go live 29th September.

Of course, if you bothered to read stickies & announcements (check here and open beta general) you'd know this 8|

Athon Solo

I know lol ........ but it only takes a couple of people saying different and i beging to wonder .

A bit like when i herd one person say the think they herd a gm say the save would be before the event on the last day .......then i get the neocrack paranoia :eek:

ShadowStriker
24-09-04, 01:18
I know lol ........ but it only takes a couple of people saying different and i beging to wonder .

A bit like when i herd one person say the think they herd a gm say the save would be before the event on the last day .......then i get the neocrack paranoia :eek:

you mean the kind of paranoia you used to get when there was a bored capped char or possibly 2 or 3 or 4

Ryman
24-09-04, 21:15
man this seems kinda freaky to me ...... now the servers are borked

I have to ask myself : was it a dream ? or a premanition ? either way i sorted my characters out already and feel relieved .

SilKK
24-09-04, 23:28
its called times to give nc a break for a bit or quit

Shadowbreed
24-09-04, 23:32
Servers now going down on monday see: http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=206