PDA

View Full Version : KK if you say 10 mins then don't mean 5 !

NeoChick
23-09-04, 11:37
KK if you say server coming down in ten minutes then PLEASE don't bring it down in FIVE!

o_O Tried to get to a safe place and you cut me off in middle of danger zone!!!!!!! O_o O_o O_o O_o

evs
23-09-04, 11:48
It was 10 mins on saturn?

Shinto
23-09-04, 12:01
you mean it would take you the whole 10 mins to get to a safe place, hell you can run from one end of zone to other in about 2mins proberbly less, so even if it was 5 mins its still enough time.

maybe instead of carrying on fighting once they announce its going to go down you should just head to safety.

safe trouble and threads like this

j0rz
23-09-04, 12:07
i can run from oz to mb with my tank in 10 minates man :P

Richard Slade
23-09-04, 12:20
j0rz you little bastard, you alive again?

NeoChick
23-09-04, 12:36
If it says 10 minutes I can carry on fighting to the exit, if this takes me three mins. That leaves me seven minutes to get to a safe place.
Ten minutes means ten minutes and NOT five minutes - but some people are too thick to GET THE POINT. So what if you can run ten times across the wasteland in that time. doh...

SilentEye
23-09-04, 12:53
[ edited ]

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 12:54
[ edited ]

5 minutes difference is a long time. Stop being disrespectfull.

Shinto
23-09-04, 12:59
the warning is to get you to start moving to safety not a warning to say carry on for a bit longer.

although silenteyes response was a bit harsh ive got to say this wasnt a major problem, did you actaully time it at 5mins, i mean time goes pretty quick when playing, i mean ive had fights that i though were only 30mins turnout to be 2 hours lol

SilentEye
23-09-04, 13:02
5 minutes difference is a long time. Stop being disrespectfull.
You are being disrespectful towards KK, maybe if you try, I might as well.
I had enough of it.

I don't even play Neocron, yet I can get SO mad for all the people whining about small things!

I know theres bugs, and when people whine about them, you wont hear me complain, but things like these piss me off.

They are SO unessecary!

silenteyes response was a bit harsh
I know! But being direct and harsh proves to work more often.
I think theres been enough head patting.