Seven
23-09-04, 07:57
http://www.gamershell.com/download_7059.shtml

Candaman
23-09-04, 08:47
the full game is out..........

Seven
23-09-04, 09:07
Heh, I know that, but have been waiting for the demo. ;)

Richard Slade
23-09-04, 12:30
Isn't that game like.. Old now?

Ryuben
23-09-04, 13:05
[ edited ]

JustIn_Case
23-09-04, 16:07
If i would download Doom3 it would only laugh at my PC and start to erease all files on C:\ to end its miserable life. Then Doom3 would feel pitty and regret its actions.

Ill wait till i get my new PC (about 3-4 weeks from today).

RayBob
23-09-04, 18:18
[ edited ]I like you Ryuben, so this is not a personal attack. :angel:

I find it amazing that people feel no guilt whatsoever over downloading and cracking games. I know I will get flamed for this because it is considered “cool” to get games for free. These same people would not likely walk into their neighborhood store and steal the game off the shelves but over the internet it is fine.

It is also “cool” to download as many copyrighted songs and movies for free as you can. People justify it in endless ways. After all, they are big, rich, greedy, evil, smelly, corporations. It is easy to ignore the reality that there are real people working very hard to produce these items.

I am a bit older that the average gamer so maybe that’s why I feel differently about this, but I like to think it is more about values. Stealing is stealing regardless of whether or not you get caught.

I have a 400+ CD collection. If I can’t afford to buy a new album then I’ll just wait. I don’t have kids, but if I did, and I saw them download a single copyrighted track you can be sure they would lose all computer privileges for a month. The internet is still relatively new but I hope parents begin to pay more attention to what their kids are doing.

Go ahead and flame all you want. I assure you it won’t bother me in the slightest. I only answer to my own conscience.

Fiskarn
23-09-04, 18:20
I like you Ryuben, so this is not a personal attack. :angel:

I find it amazing that people feel no guilt whatsoever over downloading and cracking games. I know I will get flamed for this because it is considered “cool” to get games for free. These same people would not likely walk into their neighborhood store and steal the game off the shelves but over the internet it is fine.

It is also “cool” to download as many copyrighted songs and movies for free as you can. People justify it in endless ways. After all, they are big, rich, greedy, evil, smelly, corporations. It is easy to ignore the reality that there are real people working very hard to produce these items.

I am a bit older that the average gamer so maybe that’s why I feel differently about this, but I like to think it is more about values. Stealing is stealing regardless of whether or not you get caught.

I have a 400+ CD collection. If I can’t afford to buy a new album then I’ll just wait. I don’t have kids, but if I did, and I saw them download a single copyrighted track you can be sure they would lose all computer privileges for a month. The internet is still relatively new but I hope parents begin to pay more attention to what their kids are doing.

Go ahead and flame all you want. I assure you it won’t bother me in the slightest. I only answer to my own conscience.
What he said :)

Seven
23-09-04, 18:45
Isn't that game like.. Old now?

Dunno, is it? Depends on what you consider old.

I've been waiting for the demo since the game was released, I also want to see how it runs on the machine I put together last month.
I just happened to come across it by accident last night and thought I would post the link for anyone else that would want to try it.

So if you have it fine, if not, enjoy the link. :)

Richard Slade
23-09-04, 18:58
I consider everything that I finished more than two weeks ago old...
Maybe that's just me. :confused:

athon
23-09-04, 20:58
I got a copy of Doom3 with my new Gainward but the gits forgot to include th cd key =/

As for piracy, I'm fully against it, but I am for fair use. I do download tracks and albums from the web, but only for the purpose of sampling more of an artists music before deciding whether or not to buy an album.

I am fully against the blocking of copying of CDs on to computers tho. If I had to keep changing my CD's to listen to my collection, I'd just listen to the radio all day instead. My album collection isn't quite up to 400 yet, but it is substantial enough, and random play of well over 1000 tracks is a very nice feature. However, in saying this I haven't come across a copy protection system that actually works yet.

I also find 'must have cd in drive to play' the most pointless and annoying feature ever created. It doesn't stop piracy at all and just serves to annoy gamers.

Athon Solo