PDA

View Full Version : Pluto>Saturn

ShadowStriker
22-09-04, 01:59
I've been pplaying on saturn a bit, and i find mostly everyone sitting around in plaza chatting about nothing in particular. I remember the good old battle days on pluto, but it seems like everyone has abandoned pluto server to death. Anyways anyone care to topple the Twilight Guardians on Pluto?

P.S.
I am unclanned but will be personally executing any intruders I find stepping on TG territory.

Hippieman
22-09-04, 02:06
All 1-2 TG on Pluto right now? Wouldn't be that hard.

Dirk_Gently
22-09-04, 02:13
Staring at the wall for an hour > Saturn

Richard Slade
22-09-04, 02:30
Wow, the whole Pluto population in one thread...
That can't be to hard..
And someone from *cough*anus...
Anyone up for trying to get the whole saturn in here? ;)
Geez these threads are so fun since you two actually try..

ShadowStriker
22-09-04, 02:41
I used to stare at a wall for hours on end at times, sometimes i still do

Richard Slade
22-09-04, 02:44
I used to stare at a wall for hours on end at times, sometimes i still do
That's mostly called Autismspectra Disorder :p Or boredom... Or thinking... Or...

IceStorm
22-09-04, 02:45
The combined International multi-char server was nicknamed Platurnus for a reason. Of course Pluto > Saturn. Everyone knows that. :-)

Pluto's been nice the past two weeks. I've made up between 10 and 20% of the population with two chars logged in at the same time. Only bad part is I haven't found any cores of SH. :-(

Richard Slade
22-09-04, 02:53
The only reason you dare to say that Pluto *COUGH*BLASPHEMY*COUGH* would be better than Saturn is because you just haven't had a real nice roundabout with a CS and HL up yer buttox..
That is something to change.
How about you form a clan in NC2 and fight Saturn..
"The Pluto couple"...

SypH
22-09-04, 02:54
If pluto was better it would have more than 3 people playing on it;)

Genty
22-09-04, 02:54
Pritty soon, it's Pluto = Saturn = Uranus.

ShadowStriker
22-09-04, 04:07
The only reason you dare to say that Pluto *COUGH*BLASPHEMY*COUGH* would be better than Saturn is because you just haven't had a real nice roundabout with a CS and HL up yer buttox..
That is something to change.
How about you form a clan in NC2 and fight Saturn..
"The Pluto couple"...

So do you follow me around from server to serve and monitor my whereabouts, because thats the only possible way that you could know what you think you know. And trust me I've seen tons of PP fighting, even involved myself in a bit of it. Also seen a couple op fights, one big one at Jeriko about 6-9 months ago.

BTW I have a all but con capped PE, and an APU that might seem noob but will take just about anybody on my shitlist down in a couple properly aimed shots.

Lachlan
22-09-04, 04:34
Was this post just for old time's sake or something? I was actually starting to enjoy the lack of server a > server b posts.

core
22-09-04, 05:31
Sorry to say that, but the people that has started this threat got most likly a small willy and has to compensate for it. Yeah yeah it true you and your holy server are the best god ever made......now fell better?

how ridiculus........youre just like almost every pupil i have to teach all day

lol

greets, Core

sanityislost
22-09-04, 05:34
Was this post just for old time's sake or something? I was actually starting to enjoy the lack of server a > server b posts.

same here, guess people are just getting rdy to spam stuff like that on trade in NC2

SiL ..:..

ShadowStriker
22-09-04, 07:01
same here, guess people are just getting rdy to spam stuff like that on trade in NC2

Have fun, as seeing as how unfinished nc1 was released at startup, and knowing that u are about to do the same damn thing to you and your customer place who by the way pay you fucking bills just in case you haven't realized that

I for 1 will not buy an unfinished product, and if this is going to be how things are, then this will for sure be my last month paying for nc1 after having to search for the damn box on store shelves for days, and being a loyal customer since pretty much day 1

sanityislost
22-09-04, 07:15
Have fun, as seeing as how unfinished nc1 was released at startup, and knowing that u are about to do the same damn thing to you and your customer place who by the way pay you fucking bills just in case you haven't realized that

I for 1 will not buy an unfinished product, and if this is going to be how things are, then this will for sure be my last month paying for nc1 after having to search for the damn box on store shelves for days, and being a loyal customer since pretty much day 1

ummm dude....i dont work for KK.....weird how people keep thinking that o_O

ShadowStriker
22-09-04, 07:22
no but obviously someone that works for KK is reading these boards, so... bla

Candaman
22-09-04, 09:17
i'm sure ur constant threatening of suicide or quitting or whatever has them right in a panic :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Judge
22-09-04, 10:38
STFU with all the server > server bullshite. It doesn't matter fools!

In 4 days, there will BE no Pluto and no Saturn. And we'll all be lumped together on the one big international server, and I don't recommend going on about how much Pluto own Saturn on there, as the majority of people there will not agree with you.

And trust me I've seen tons of PP fighting, even involved myself in a bit of it. Also seen a couple op fights, one big one at Jeriko about 6-9 months ago.

OMG... sorry, that makes you a complete NC Vet. Therefore I retract my previous statement in awe of your complete and utter uberness.

Selendor
22-09-04, 10:47
Actually, ignoring all the current problems with NC2 beta, the best thing to look forward to is the prospect of all the International Server egos coming together on one server.

The draw of a large population and tons of conflict is much greater than any taxi cab system or name filter.

But for god's sake lets get clan wars working soon shall we KK? :mad:

hinch
22-09-04, 11:12
tbh its FAnG > All servers anyway

so i dont know what your complaining about :)

evs
22-09-04, 11:24
I enjoy the current 'calm' on pluto at the moment.

When i go to saturn im deafened by the moronic crap i hear in local and trade.

It really does seem like everyone i see is a 12 year old ex counterstrike player that got killed one too many times and joined an mmorpg

Richard Slade
22-09-04, 14:12
"And trust me I've seen tons of PP fighting, even involved myself in a bit of it. Also seen a couple op fights, one big one at Jeriko about 6-9 months ago."

With that statement, I feel I ain't even gonna bother trying...
You're too uber for anyone on saturn ... No argue about that.. :lol:

Darken
22-09-04, 15:20
Hm doesnt Fang go to the 1 slot German ? :p
The 4 Slot is ours muhahaa :p

hinch
22-09-04, 15:39
no fang will be on the 4 slot int :)

RayBob
22-09-04, 15:45
Are there going to be any strong OP fighting pro-city clans in NC2? Or do all the kiddies still want to play the bad guys? :D

Shinto
22-09-04, 15:51
the former cartel crew are going to be City admin

Darken
22-09-04, 15:53
mhh Fang goes 4 slot bah :Pw

The position for the uba TG clan is already taken :P

Gohei
22-09-04, 16:10
wee, another pointless thread.

Seriusly tho. Don't like Saturn ? Move out.

Close thread tbh.

[TgR]KILLER
22-09-04, 16:11
servers have a few more days to live.. like... 4 lol and still server bashing.. pathetic :X

Darken
22-09-04, 16:15
For sure [Tgr]Killer we need to defend the honor of our servers :D.

So that they can die in peace and honor, and the knowledge of being the best server :lol:

Judge
22-09-04, 16:35
Are there going to be any strong OP fighting pro-city clans in NC2? Or do all the kiddies still want to play the bad guys? :D

Yes, I mean they're going to CA, who are dictatorial bastards. I on the other hand have been Crahn for months before DoY and we're the good guys.

EDIT: w00t. 3000 posts. :o

Clownst0pper
22-09-04, 16:40
Personally, the OP wars on 4 slot international are going to be..eventfull.

Cartel of Saturn, Phoenix of saturn and FANG..

GG :D

hinch
22-09-04, 16:56
The position for the uba TG clan is already taken :P

appart from fang there arent any uber tg clans :)

we'll just have to remember to buy everything we need from the faction vendor before we start ganking you all out of tg

RayBob
22-09-04, 16:58
I on the other hand have been Crahn for months before DoY and we're the good guys.Fine. I don't care whether pro-city or anti-city are the "good" or "bad" guys. I am just wondering if there will be enough strong clans on each side for some good, balanced fights. That's all.

Dirk_Gently
22-09-04, 17:11
good, balanced fights

What are they??

I've never seen any of them O_o

Judge
22-09-04, 17:37
Fine. I don't care whether pro-city or anti-city are the "good" or "bad" guys. I am just wondering if there will be enough strong clans on each side for some good, balanced fights. That's all.

lol don't worry... I know what you mean. :)

I was just messing with you... I'm also hoping for some at least slightly good fights.

Hinch... you going to be killing all other TG clans? Isn't that a little erm... retarded?

SamuraiPizzaCat
22-09-04, 17:46
cant wait to fight fang "the clan most oobarest clan evar in neocron" :rolleyes:

sex @ shinto

Shinto
22-09-04, 17:48
tbh CAs were its at ;)

sex @ the samuraipizzacatyammanib

Morganth
22-09-04, 18:06
As long as there are enough clans on both sides in the right time zones I think it should be fine. However if there is an inbalance then people will start fighting each other more, and we will be back to what its currently like on Saturn where F6 is just another button. :p

cRazy2003
22-09-04, 18:12
I've been pplaying on saturn a bit, and i find mostly everyone sitting around in plaza chatting about nothing in particular. I remember the good old battle days on pluto, but it seems like everyone has abandoned pluto server to death. Anyways anyone care to topple the Twilight Guardians on Pluto?

P.S.
I am unclanned but will be personally executing any intruders I find stepping on TG territory.

pluto was fun once :(

Darken
22-09-04, 18:19
If you wanne try kick us out of TG you'll have a tough time.

FF > Fang

edit: We shouldnt start a war even befor NC2 is out ^^. Lets just see how things go.

Judge
22-09-04, 18:40
This is the sort of shit thats going to make NC2 shit. In-fighting within clans.

I mean, there will always be people you just don't get along with, but to say that you are going to kill any other TG clans just on principal is just a little much.

SorkZmok
22-09-04, 18:42
First thing i saw when i logged onto saturn the last time was a spy with a godawful name and a clantag even worse.
Second thing was a ppu screaming "REZZKILL REZZKILL" everytime someone in pp1 died.
Third thing was someone dming me after he killed me going "OMFG I R SO UBAH LOLZ YOU SUCK!1"

I'm really scared of the saturn people when theres only gonna be one server.

Sigma
22-09-04, 18:43
Personally, the OP wars on 4 slot international are going to be..eventfull.

Cartel of Saturn, Phoenix of saturn and FANG..

GG :D

You forgot FF of Pluto, Silent of Pluto, Stars of Jupiter, uTs of Uranus, NCAT of Uranus and some others I forgot.

Darken
22-09-04, 18:54
w00t Sigma :D

weve not been forgotten.

Well i dont hope 4 slot gets like Saturn because there will be all Pluto ppl and Uranus ppl.
Maybe that evens it out.... I hope.... Maybe....

Sigma
22-09-04, 18:57
[...]Well i dont hope 4 slot gets like Saturn because there will be all Pluto ppl and Uranus ppl.
Maybe that evens it out.... I hope.... Maybe....

Nope.

It's going to be darwinistic "Survival of the Fittest"-Style.

Can't wait.

:angel:

Darken
22-09-04, 19:05
Ye thats one cool thing, going to see cross server battles ^^

cRazy2003
22-09-04, 19:31
it would be nice to see how the clan fights turn out, shame i wont be there for it :(

Sigma
22-09-04, 19:34
it would be nice to see how the clan fights turn out, shame i wont be there for it :(

Just look into the forum.

The clan who opens the first "OMFG U N00BS ZERGED US!11"-Thread lost.

cRazy2003
22-09-04, 19:50
Just look into the forum.

The clan who opens the first "OMFG U N00BS ZERGED US!11"-Thread lost.

yea but some say "OMFG U N00BS ZERGED US!11 BUT WE WON HAWHAW!!!11 WE PWNED J0O WE ARE TEH AWESOME"

Sigma
22-09-04, 20:01
yea but some say "OMFG U N00BS ZERGED US!11 BUT WE WON HAWHAW!!!11 WE PWNED J0O WE ARE TEH AWESOME"

Then you found a winner. :p

Judge
22-09-04, 20:02
First thing i saw when i logged onto saturn the last time was a spy with a godawful name and a clantag even worse.
Second thing was a ppu screaming "REZZKILL REZZKILL" everytime someone in pp1 died.
Third thing was someone dming me after he killed me going "OMFG I R SO UBAH LOLZ YOU SUCK!1"

I'm really scared of the saturn people when theres only gonna be one server.

Yeah, unfortunately the ratio of normal people to fucktards has increased, and not in our favour, recently. :(

But don't worry, we're not all like that. :)

I don't get it with the whole "Zerg"ing thing... I mean you attack someone elses OP and then expect them to count how many people you have then send that exactly number of people in and no extra allies? I mean wtf? You've got to be prepared to have them and their allies on you, and if that means that you need allies then so be it. I mean, if you don't know about other alliances then you are pretty shit at NC politics eh? And they are almost as important as Player skill in OP wars, I mean if you have one shit PvPer in your team, but he's really good at making allies and organising people then you'll beat the other team as you'll be better organised and have more allies.

darknessfairy
22-09-04, 20:02
Ok guys lets keep this ingame.. once you all mobve to the 4 slot int server, im sure you'll all kick each others asses...

/Thread closed

-df-

Dirk_Gently
22-09-04, 20:04
Yeah, unfortunately the ratio of normal people to fucktards has increased, and not in our favour, recently. :(

.....Must.....Resist..........

Brammers
22-09-04, 20:05
I have a better idea.... can I have 3 pluto hackers please.

...oh wait there is only 2 people online?

Nah...Pluto rules, and will always be the best beyond the 26th September 2004.

coppertop
22-09-04, 20:09
hehe to all you saturn people. Remember the last time you got you butt kicked?. That was probably someone from pluto. :lol:

Candaman
22-09-04, 20:13
Its gonna be interesting for definate and sigma are u sure stars are going to the int server cus i heard they were going to the 1 slot german

Judge
22-09-04, 20:21
.....Must.....Resist..........

What?

hehe to all you saturn people. Remember the last time you got you butt kicked?. That was probably someone from pluto. :lol:

And you're basing this opinion on what? There is no way near enough data to show conclusively that that is the case, I mean to actually show that you would need at least a sample of 50 people from Saturn and Pluto to fight, and I mean thats impossible as Pluto has like 5 people.

Sigma
22-09-04, 20:25
Its gonna be interesting for definate and sigma are u sure stars are going to the int server cus i heard they were going to the 1 slot german

I have no clue. :x

I just named 1 clan from Jupiter of the top of my head.

But as it seems most Jupiter clans will be "hiding" on the 1 Slot German Server. :\

Morganth
22-09-04, 20:58

Well, I doubt many people will have the chance to be beaten by a Pluto player on Saturn as there are more AFK Saturn players than there are Pluto players in general, lol. Last time I got my "butt kicked" was in fact by Phoenix Mercs I believe, and I am pretty sure they don't have active Pluto players amongst their ranks that were there when I was ganked.

greendonkeyuk
22-09-04, 22:53
yawn, got old fast, this is a prime reason why i cba to upgrade for a month. Trade spamming is gonna reach an all time high when the servers merge and egos collide.

ShadowStriker
23-09-04, 04:15
Hinch I don't doubt that Saturn had some good fights, I actually saw a few of them, and btw you aren't the only one that helped to get hybrids nerfed :lol: :o

How about we just say if you're a vet choose one of the anti-city factions and try not to randomly gank too many noobs in the park/sewers

Freaky Fryd
23-09-04, 09:43
no fang will be on the 4 slot int :)

Have they even announced that there will be one?
O_o

Sigma
23-09-04, 10:02
Have they even announced that there will be one?
O_o

4 Slot Ger, 4 Slot International, 1 Slot Ger.

Freaky Fryd
23-09-04, 10:21
Where have they said that?

The plan file only says:

The start configuration will consist of at least two German and one international server, where one German Realm will allow only one single character and the two others multiple characters.

I haven't been able to find an announcement on how many slots the multislot will have...

Sigma
23-09-04, 11:51
Where have they said that?

The plan file only says:

I haven't been able to find an announcement on how many slots the multislot will have...

They have and will be 4 Slot.

hinch
23-09-04, 12:05
FF > Fang

lol gotta quote that some where one of the funniest things ive heard in weeks

FF are nothing hell i could solo their op squad back when they were fullsize and actually powerfull

RayBob
23-09-04, 17:48
FF are nothing hell i could solo their op squad back when they were fullsize and actually powerfullIt would be nice if one of these clans went pro-city to help balance things out, but I guess we will have TG fighting TG and Crahn fighting TG, and basically the exact same old clan-centric focus. :rolleyes:

Shinto
23-09-04, 18:03
It would be nice if one of these clans went pro-city to help balance things out, but I guess we will have TG fighting TG and Crahn fighting TG, and basically the exact same old clan-centric focus. :rolleyes:
well like i said before the old Cartel crew are going CA, now im not sure how many of the original crew are going to be playing but i know a fair few of them will be, ive decided to rejoin up with them after absence from the clan when it became shadow corps.

concidering cartel held the server for quite a long time on saturn owning all the ops id say the pro city crew is looking ok.

also we have the phoenix mercs who seemed to have developed some skills :p

and im sure there is goingto be some pro city from other servers as well.

i did hear at one point that Pro are going CA as well, not sure if that is true, sure Sigma can answer that one

Sigma
23-09-04, 18:19
[...]i did hear at one point that Pro are going CA as well, not sure if that is true, sure Sigma can answer that one

Yeah we're going CA again.

We'll do a namechange though, watch out for "ze krautz" in DoY! :D

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 18:21

FF are nothing hell i could solo their op squad back when they were fullsize and actually powerfull

For the first time EVER I agree with hinch.

FF came from pluto to saturn trying to take on phoenix and Cartel.

They left a week later as they lost every single fight even when they outnumbered us.

Lets face it, pluto sucks :p

Shinto
23-09-04, 18:26
Yeah we're going CA again.

We'll do a namechange though, watch out for "ze krautz" in DoY! :D
haha quality.

remember fighting with you lot back when you were CA last time as i was merc at that time, was funny with all you guys in CA PA and shit.

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 18:32
zee only powerful clans on pluto were SS and SM. FF, dark, spirit had lots of ppl online but they arent that skillfull. Nwayz, Fighting on pluto was always fun, only the offlinehacking was annoying.

and, koro.. FF != entire pluto. Silent or SystemShock would waste 99% of all saturn clans easily at even numbers.

Genty
23-09-04, 18:34
*Shakes Head* Why not wait till everyone is playing together on the international server before slating each other. You must walk the walk before you get to talk the talk :D

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 18:34
offlinehacking was annoying.

and, koro.. FF != entire pluto. Silent or SystemShock would waste 99% of all saturn clans easily at even numbers.

hopefully hacknet will sort it, but it really is annoying on every server. :(

I honestly truely doubt any clans could win against phoenix + pro + cartel, its just impossible.

They ARE the best. Its only FF im curious about, and just that- curious.

paolo escobar
23-09-04, 18:42
Or thinking... Or...

lol thats not something u can accused of tho.

and

pluto community spirit of old > all other servers

NC always felt like a different game on pluto, different as in better.

Shinto
23-09-04, 18:42
*Shakes Head* Why not wait till everyone is playing together on the international server before slating each other. You must walk the walk before you get to talk the talk :D
nah its best to talk big first, i mean if you get pwned you can exactly do it then can you.

so gotta get it in first :p

im sure silent and systemshock are good, both have high profile players in them, and maybe they can kill a high proportion of saturn or uranus or jupiter.

but then its the same with the best of each server, they can kill the majority of the other servers cos there just the avarage joes, most of the best PvPers all end up in a few clans, while the rest are what make up the majority of other clans.

so you do end up with a small %age of player count being able to own the rest.

thats just my take on it anyway.

FF seem to have a few good players from what ive seen, kayne was a good tank when i saw him in action on pluto, saw a few others inaction from same clan but forget names now.

whatever happens should be fun when NC2 hits retail, going to be a lot of egos ready to do battle :lol:

Shinto
23-09-04, 18:45
lol thats not something u can accused of tho.

and

pluto community spirit of old > all other servers

NC always felt like a different game on pluto, different as in better.personally speaking i always prefered the cut thoat nature of saturn.

pluto did have nice atmosphere once upon a time, but thats long gone, along with the players who made it such(except a few)

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 18:47
koro, u hav - no idea - what ur talking about. Did u ever fought against or with SystemShock or Silent? ..

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 18:48
personally speaking i always prefered the cut thoat nature of saturn.

pluto did have nice atmosphere once upon a time, but thats long gone, along with the players who made it such(except a few)

the only thing, absolutely ONLY thing I hate on saturn, is the word zerg.

You come to an OP war with 10 people your accused of zerging, you come to an OP war with 5 people your accused of zerging, you come to an OP war of 4 people, 2 from phoenix, 2 from cash for death and your accused of zerging.

Apart from that, saturn is harsh. Love it :p

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 18:50
koro, u hav - no idea - what ur talking about. Did u ever fought against or with SystemShock or Silent? ..

At the end of the day abner, saturn players are brilliant in PVP, I have no doubt.

SS are human, they rely on PPU's and they are still playing the same classes.

Its not as if they PVP more than use, have played longer than us, or work for the military.

Sorry but even the best clans loose, and I have no doubt they will loose on international on a regular basis.

Xiphias
23-09-04, 18:50
pluto was the best, problem was... all the "best players" became good friends, and they all clanned together, then all that was left was the "below average" people, or the people that didn't play very often
so the oppostion for the super skilled clan was no match. this is when pluto started to die... when the not so skilled people got frustrated and either left the server or the whole game in general.

imo, pluto > all, but,
elite siding with the elite = bad.

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 18:58
At the end of the day abner, saturn players are brilliant in PVP, I have no doubt.

SS are human, they rely on PPU's and they are still playing the same classes.

Its not as if they PVP more than use, have played longer than us, or work for the military.

Sorry but even the best clans loose, and I have no doubt they will loose on international on a regular basis.

thats not an answer for my question.

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 19:03
thats not an answer for my question.

Can you not tell from my grammer and sentence arrangement that no I havnt?

And can you not consider that because they have never faught or played or seen a saturn clan fight, they arent aware of how we do things, just like we arent aware of them.

Pro may struggle against them, but I doubt cartel and phoenix will.

djskum
23-09-04, 19:03
Personally I think it's going to be a fuck of a lot of fun! So trade spamming is crap but at the end of the day, we are all going to be doing *alot* of fighting in the first few months of NC2, that is after we all get our epics done...

DjSKum

Dargeshaad
23-09-04, 19:07
I remember why SS was powerful back in the days but me mentioning that would probably get myself a nice warning and this thread closed :angel:
As for bringing something constructive to this thread, then consider the amount of people moving from pluto to saturn and not the other way around. Most of the pluto->saturn ppl usually managed to be the top pvp'ers of saturn, there's actually only a few TRUE saturians I can name that belongs to the pvp top.
Bottom line, I'm eager to play some NC2 on the inter server, I'm confident there'll be alot of fighting :D

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 19:10
I remember why SS was powerful back in the days but me mentioning that would probably get myself a nice warning and this thread closed :angel:
As for bringing something constructive to this thread, then consider the amount of people moving from pluto to saturn and not the other way around. Most of the pluto->saturn ppl usually managed to be the top pvp'ers of saturn, there's actually only a few TRUE saturians I can name that belongs to the pvp top.
Bottom line, I'm eager to play some NC2 on the inter server, I'm confident there'll be alot of fighting :D

I have never ever left saturn.

I have a fully capped PE on pluto called Fawkes, but he wasnt leveled or specced by me, he was made by the real Fawkes.

If youve always been on saturn, pvp and bitching isnt the same anywhere else.

2+ years for me on the old bird.

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:10

And can you not consider that because they have never faught or played or seen a saturn clan fight, they arent aware of how we do things, just like we arent aware of them.

i've played against cartel and phoenix, and i've also played against silent.... and i WAS in system shock. we beat Silent hands down with even when we had less players, and silent are and were ALOT more professional and organised than phoenix and cartel combined...

Oh, and by the way, silent used to be system shock.
Also, we won't go into start the discussion that phoenix and cartel have 346839638768376836 ppus if they ever joined forces :rolleyes:

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 19:12
i've played against cartel and phoenix, and i've also played against silent.... and i WAS in system shock. we beat Silent hands down with even when we had less players, and silent are and were ALOT more professional and organised that phoenix and cartel combined...

Oh, and by the way, silent used to be system shock.

and when was the last time you faught phoenix with all our best players online?

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:13
and when was the last time you faught phoenix with all our best players online?

i've been in phoenix, and also remember me being the only one to run out the op still alive.

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 19:13

means u dont know bout who u are talking.. but u can say u would surely win? didnt knew ur a diviner, koro.. Im not completely sure who would win if pro would fight SS, but I know it would be fucking hard battle. u just dont know them.. so dont rate em.

ah well, descent is/was SS.. maybe he can tell u sumthing bout SS' art of war.

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 19:14
i've been in phoenix, and also remember me being the only one to run out the op still alive.

Well ive never played with you in Phoenix.

And Ive been in phoenix over 6 months... 8|

And you are distinctly wrong, myself, herbitt M, BS, Digestivebiscuit and Dillbag always make it out alive, whether winning or loosing.

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 19:15
means u dont know bout who u are talking.. but u can say u would surely win? didnt knew ur a diviner, koro.. Im not completely sure who would win if pro would fight SS, but I know it would be fucking hard battle. u just dont know them.. so dont rate em.

ah well, descent is/was SS.. maybe he can tell u sumthing bout SS' art of war.

So pro loose to phoenix, yet it would be a hard battle between SS and Pro?

Er, that works.

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 19:16
So pro loose to phoenix

:lol:

And you are distinctly wrong, myself, herbitt M, BS, Digestivebiscuit

I just remember the last fights at tristar.. herbitt died befor the real fight started *cough* raptor *cough* was fun to see him going down in 6 seconds. damn, koro, dont u recognize how much bs ur talking here? ur talking like phoenix are the pvp gods on saturn :wtf:

Serpent
23-09-04, 19:17

how good that koro knows everything..

SilKK
23-09-04, 19:18
descent you were never in phoenix lier :o

Xiphias
Well ive never played with you in Phoenix.

And Ive been in phoenix over 6 months... 8|

And you are distinctly wrong, myself, herbitt M, BS, Digestivebiscuit and Dillbag always make it out alive, whether winning or loosing.

ok, im quite new to phoenix... i always faught against you guys, but i never felt that any of your guys were a threat. but 1 event springs to mind.
the recent event, pro-city against anti-city trying to find a laboratory and trying to hack it. i remember only _myself_ getting out alive... twice.

Clownst0pper

you laugh?

Yet your op waring lately has been nothing but a sham, and you certainly cant hold them.

And lets face it, when your OP team is made up of droners, something is wrong or very desperate.

You believe you honestly ARE better than phoenix, yet all evidence suggests..your really not.

Hell cartel kick pro's arse.

Sigma
23-09-04, 19:19
So pro loose to phoenix, yet it would be a hard battle between SS and Pro?

Er, that works.

Quite confident, aren't ya?

You, or rather your clanmates will see in Doy how easy it will be against the best from Pluto.

Edit:

you laugh?

Yet your op waring lately has been nothing but a sham, and you certainly cant hold them.

And lets face it, when your OP team is made up of droners, something is wrong or very desperate.

You believe you honestly ARE better than phoenix, yet all evidence suggests..your really not.

RUFLZ!

So because we don't go out 100% 3 weeks before Doy shows you that?

Hell cartel kick pro's arse.

Cartel even kicks Phoenix' ass, point being?

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 19:20
Quite confident, aren't ya?

You, or rather your clanmates will see in Doy how easy it will be against the best from Pluto.

well the "best" from pluto were FF, who left Saturn because of Cartel and Phoenix constantly beating them.

Yes im confident in my clan, as I know there all fantastic players.

Is descent on about the phoenix on another server?

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:20
descent you were never in phoenix lier :o

i was... for a few days... i was bored ;)

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:22

I didn't think i needed to tell you that my name was Ascention, maybe i was wrong :rolleyes:

Serpent
23-09-04, 19:24
i was... for a few days... i was bored ;)

left phoenix ? good boy

Sigma
well the "best" from pluto were FF, who left Saturn because of Cartel and Phoenix constantly beating them.

Yes im confident in my clan, as I know there all fantastic players.

Face it, many of those so called "fantastic" players suck ass.

Even more then we do.

SilKK
yeh and you came from adult inc cough ROFL

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:26
left phoenix ? good boy

nah, my brother went on holiday...Ascention belongs to him. he went mad when i said i had put him in phoenix.

And took his character out. :lol:

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 19:27
^

I cant believe he said that. did he? descent? did he just said that? :(

Serpent
23-09-04, 19:28
^

koro is dreaming, he has his own world, let him be..

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:28
yeh and you came from adult inc cough ROFL

sigh, am not one of the band wagon people... i don't go into a clan just they are good... whats the point of joining a clan that doesn't need me?

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 19:30
I just remember the last fights at tristar.. herbitt died befor the real fight started *cough* raptor *cough* was fun to see him going down in 6 seconds. damn, koro, dont u recognize how much bs ur talking here? ur talking like phoenix are the pvp gods on saturn :wtf:

It was me on Herbitt, and No I cant play PPU.

But then again, what PPU can survive against 3 raptors while being paraspammed and dmg boosted.

OH yeah thats right, None.

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:33
^

well, FF were good.... at bringing numbers, albeit some of their players were quite good. some of their ppus were very good, darken being one of them (old system shock i might add :) ) but i've been there when ff got their ass handed to them on a plate. FF were famed for being scared of Silent, Silent and FF were faction enemies for some strange reasons they never came to blows... strange that. Also, when FF got pwned, Silent would _always_ be there later on to turn the tide.... that is also strange... don't you think?

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 19:34
well, FF were good.... at bringing numbers, albeit some of their players were quite good. some of their ppus were very good, darken being one of them (old system shock i might add :) ) but i've been there when ff got their ass handed to them on a plate. FF were famed for being scared of Silent, Silent and FF were faction enemies for some strange reasons they never came to blows... strange that. Also, when FF got pwned, Silent would _always_ be there later on to turn the tide.... that is also strange... don't you think?

sadly for them silent werent on Saturn to rescue them.

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:35
sadly for them silent werent on Saturn to rescue them.

aye, but you would be eating your words if they had been.

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 19:37
aye, but you would be eating your words if they had been.

There we go again with the im better, there better, were better.

It doesnt exist until they actually fight with even numbers.

As it stands, ill hold my tongue until international arrives.

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 19:38
It was me on Herbitt, and No I cant play PPU.

But then again, what PPU can survive against 3 raptors while being paraspammed and dmg boosted.

OH yeah thats right, None.

2 droners, me and drusus. the same amount of droners u used on the next fight, and u lost that one too. haha yeah, but u "ruled" the 4 pros at tristar in the third battle.. it just needed 11 phoenix to do that. ruflz.

<3 @ descent for the spectacular fight at tezla :angel:

Ascension
23-09-04, 19:39
For anyone that didnt know.. as if you didnt :wtf:

Descent is ma bro.. and me and him switch account while playing on saturn because we lommed chars for NC 2..

Ascention - was an APU that lommed to PPU
Descent - was a PPU that lommed to APU

No i cant play a ppu for shit so I was playing Descent on saturn.. he was Playing Ascention..

I removed hin from phoenix because descent decided to go back PPU for NC 2 giving himself 2 PPU's one for the German 1 slot and 1 for the Int 4 slot.

this left Ascention with fuck all on him and him still having points in PPU.

Anyways.. why has everyone got issues with adult.inc eh? just curious :wtf:

and as for phoenix they have some good guys.. cant understand this arguement.. untill i read about FF and their antics :lol:

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:42
There we go again with the im better, there better, were better.

It doesnt exist until they actually fight with even numbers.

As it stands, ill hold my tongue until international arrives.

i can't remember the last time i had a fair fight on saturn, i think the last few op wars i've attended, it was me and another ppu and a team of about 4/5 people against, no more than 6 ppus and 4 or so fighters. This is stupid, albeit we beat them, but it gets tiring, and sometimes pointless....
Also, when trying to pk in tg or wherever, people seem compelled to bring stupid numbers just to bring down 2/3 people...

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 19:44
pluto was fucking funny in spring '04.. guess that was the age of SS/FF/dark/brtf/zerg. Dunno if asc/descent were around there, but I just cant forget this fucking huge battle at soliko.. FF/spirit and somebody else against zerg, dark and SS. the fight lasted for like 2 hours, and the zone was filled with the raging battle.. damn.. wont forget these days :)

SilKK
23-09-04, 19:45
no offense abner but pro sux :o

i cant ever remeber ever loosing to pro

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:45
pluto was fucking funny in spring '04.. guess that was the age of SS/FF/dark/brtf/zerg. Dunno if asc/descent were around there, but I just cant forget this fucking huge battle at soliko.. FF/spirit and somebody else against zerg, dark and SS. the fight lasted for like 2 hours, and the zone was filled with the raging battle.. damn.. wont forget these days :)

sigh... those were the days....

Ascension
23-09-04, 19:46
Also, when trying to pk in tg or wherever, people seem compelled to bring stupid numbers just to bring down 2/3 people...

Funny thing is.. even with that many people we still seem to kill em all.. ppu's included.. but TG/FA do suck tbh. :rolleyes:

Serpent
23-09-04, 19:46
no offense abner but pro sux :o

i cant ever remeber ever loosing to pro

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ascension
23-09-04, 19:48

OMG that was the best fight ever.. was like a server war than anything else..

BRTF spies managed to run round the back of the battle climb into the Op and hack the bastard from the enemy :lol: that was the best.. :( I cant see this kind of fun any time soon :( what with noobs leaving in beta and such

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 19:49
sigh... those were the days....

lol, I cant forget cryptochronic flaming on that day. he was in the middle of the battle, and somebody casted a tl3 heal on him.. he stopped fighting immediately and started flamin like "WTF N00BS USING TL3 HEAL BURN IN HELL!!!"

asc, SS attacked the op and after that, rushed from south onto the hill where the main fight was, that was the end of the TG+ally troops.

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:51
lol, I cant forget cryptochronic flaming on that day. he was in the middle of the battle, and somebody casted a tl3 heal on him.. he stopped fighting immediately and started flamin like "WTF N00BS USING TL3 HEAL BURN IN HELL!!!"

asc, SS attacked the op and after that, rushed from south onto the hill where the main fight was, that was the end of the TG+ally troops.

yes, but people do seem to leave out NDA... they were pretty good, Although they entire defence revolved around 1 person, Pol.

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 19:52
2 droners, me and drusus. the same amount of droners u used on the next fight, and u lost that one too. haha yeah, but u "ruled" the 4 pros at tristar in the third battle.. it just needed 11 phoenix to do that. ruflz.

<3 @ descent for the spectacular fight at tezla :angel:

It was actually 3 droners, I have to this date screenshots of all three drones.

Although the third droner on occasions used PN's.

And when players are unbuffed, a raptor is soon to dispose of them, seen as we were all monks..

Xiphias
23-09-04, 19:54
And when players are unbuffed, a raptor is soon to dispose of them, seen as we were all monks..

Why is player ever unbuffed during a fight? means the PPUs aren't doing their jobs properly. Especially with the amount of PPU's Phoenix has o_O hes not even mentioned anyone stripping shelters away,

Freaky Fryd
23-09-04, 19:58
So, I take it nobody can answer my question of where the amount of character slots per server have been announced?

Ascension
23-09-04, 20:00
So, I take it nobody can answer my question of where the amount of character slots per server have been announced?

imo bbq.. there is gonna be a 1/4 slot german and a 4 slot Int at the start.. if there is a massive infux of peeps O_o then there will be more servers added

J. Folsom
23-09-04, 20:02
It has not been answered as far as I know. Most people just assume the international server will be 4 slots, as it technically has to get (a large part of) the population of Saturn, Uranus and Pluto on it. This is only viable for a 4 slot server, as both Saturn and Uranus are 4 slot servers.

Ascension
23-09-04, 20:03
It has not been answered as far as I know. Most people just assume the international server will be 4 slots, as it technically has to get (a large part of) the population of Saturn, Uranus and Pluto on it. This is only viable for a 4 slot server, as both Saturn and Uranus are 4 slot servers.

I swear it was announced in a plan file.. *me sets of to track it down*

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 20:05
Why is player ever unbuffed during a fight? means the PPUs aren't doing their jobs properly. Especially with the amount of PPU's Phoenix has o_O hes not even mentioned anyone stripping shelters away,

phoenix had minimess with his spirit gun there, we didnt had one. he died to my raptor.

Xiphias
23-09-04, 20:06

Which servers will be available on release?

At the moment we plan on starting with 3 new servers and will react quickly and flexibly to the amount of players. Additionally there will be the French server Venus and of course Neocron Classic. However, the final decision will also depend on the stress test during the open beta phase. We hope to support way more players on a single server thanks to the much more powerful new hardware.

The databases will also run on improved hardware and use Linux.

The start configuration will consist of at least two German and one international server, where one German Realm will allow only one single character and the two others multiple characters.

i dug out of a plan file.

Xadhoom
23-09-04, 20:08
nwayz, freaky, think logic.. what should saturn/uranus ppl do without a 4 slot int server? there had to be one

Freaky Fryd
23-09-04, 20:11
i dug out of a plan file.

Uh, yeah...and here's what I dug out of a dictionary:
"consisting of, including, or involving more than one"

Multiple means more than one.
It does not mean 4.
It could mean 2, 3, 5 or higher.

I asked where it was announced how many slots...not where it was announced if it was more than one slot.

Xiphias
23-09-04, 20:14
I told what was officially written, by whom, and where i found it from...

what more information did you need me to write down? :rolleyes:

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 20:15
phoenix had minimess with his spirit gun there, we didnt had one. he died to my raptor.

Yes he did, and just like shogoki did to mine in the same fight after I logged off herbitt.

So yes, you had a spirit mod spy.

Freaky Fryd
23-09-04, 20:15
I was clarifying, seeing so many people have trouble reading the question I asked.

Xiphias
23-09-04, 20:19
Yes he did, and just like shogoki did to mine in the same fight after I logged off herbitt.

So yes, you had a spirit mod spy.

i've never been in a clan with a spirit mod rifler... oh well, their all being deleted, one less headache :)

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 20:32
i've never been in a clan with a spirit mod rifler... oh well, their all being deleted, one less headache :)

Well lets face it, its hardly difficult to kill anyone with a raptor, especially a spy. o_O

Sigma
23-09-04, 20:35
Well lets face it, its hardly difficult to kill anyone with a raptor, especially a spy. o_O

Well lets face it, its hardly difficult to kill anyone with a HL/CS/Rav/FA/HL/Slasher/Exe, especially a spy. o_O

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 20:37
Well lets face it, its hardly difficult to kill anyone with a HL/CS/FA/HL/Slasher/Exe, especially a spy. o_O

A combat spy, with a shelter and inq armour, yes, It is difficult to kill them a CS/FA/HL/Slasher/and executioner.

Hell, Holy Lighting isnt too much of a challenge if u get some low random dmg.

Raptors auto aim, rediculously high rof 450/min and poison dmg means your going down.

Sorry sigma, but that was an awful attempt to downgrade a quote.

Sigma
23-09-04, 20:40
A combat spy, with a shelter and inq armour, yes, It is difficult to kill them a CS/FA/HL/Slasher/and executioner.

Hell, Holy Lighting isnt too much of a challenge if u get some low random dmg.

Raptors auto aim, rediculously high rof 450/min and poison dmg means your going down.

Sorry sigma, but that was an awful attempt to downgrade a quote.

Just as awful as your attempt to excuse your lose against us.

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 20:42
Just as awful as your attempt to excuse your lose against us.

er. Where anywhere have I made excuses about loosing?

I was playing herbitt, I got owned, we got owned.

We came back with my droner, and got our act together.

We kicked your ass, we now own your ops, which you have yet to retake..

Again, you are being aggresive at is my posting, which is quite sad as you really are desperate to be bitter.

Sigma
23-09-04, 20:59
er. Where anywhere have I made excuses about loosing?

I was playing herbitt, I got owned, we got owned.

We came back with my droner, and got our act together.

We kicked your ass, we now own your ops, which you have yet to retake..

You are excusing your lose against us with us using "overpowered" Drones, but then boast about "owning" us, but w/o mentioning that most of us logged.

What kind of retard are you anyway? I already told you, that we don't bother taking OPs back 1 week before DoY.

Oh wait! Damn now we don't get the money from tose OPs! :(

Again, you are being aggresive at is my posting, which is quite sad as you really are desperate to be bitter.

I would comment about that, but I have no clue what you meant.

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 21:00
You are excusing your lose against us with us using "overpowered" Drones, but then boast about "owning" us, but w/o mentioning that most of us logged.

What kind of retard are you anyway? I already told you, that we don't bother taking OPs back 1 week before DoY.

Oh wait! Damn now we don't get the money from tose OPs! :(

I would comment about that, but I have no clue what you meant.

We took tristar abour 3 weeks ago...

and Yes I blame drones, and myself for being a shite ppu.

When a clan is needing to use an overpowered class in abudance to gaurentee a short term win, it is rather sad.

Xiphias
23-09-04, 21:03

*wonders why his post was quoted, and then retorted with how its hard to kill someone with a raptor, especially a spy*

O_o

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 21:05
*wonders why his post was quoted, and then retorted with how its hard to kill someone with a raptor, especially a spy*

O_o

I meant that there not all that special, and that everyone has access to them. MY mind does wander..

Personally, who gives a shit if there removed, 99% were duped and given out to various partys.

Sigma
23-09-04, 21:07
We took tristar abour 3 weeks ago...

and Yes I blame drones, and myself for being a shite ppu.

When a clan is needing to use an overpowered class in abudance to gaurentee a short term win, it is rather sad.

ROFL.

Oh the irony.

Btw. how much PPUs are in Phoenix?

Oh and your sig is a forbidden remote link.

Xiphias
23-09-04, 21:09
i don't like raptors, i don't find them particularly lethal...
they are just annoying, but the fact that you have to lvl a droner in the first place, which is boring i might add. Then they can keep them if they want. If a clans any good, you usually find the meat stack of the droner pretty quickly if the defending clan is any good.

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 21:09
ROFL.

Oh the irony.

Btw. how much PPUs are in Phoenix?

Oh and your sig is a forbidden remote link.

Yeah it sometimes fucks up.

PPU's?

Um...Herbitt <m> (he doesnt play much no more) BS (doesnt play his PPU) Dr.Nick, and Kaori.

Thats it.

2 full time, 2 part time, scarey!

Sigma
23-09-04, 21:27
Yeah it sometimes fucks up.

PPU's?

Um...Herbitt <m> (he doesnt play much no more) BS (doesnt play his PPU) Dr.Nick, and Kaori.

Thats it.

2 full time, 2 part time, scarey!

OMFG! 4 PPUs in a 196 members Clan! You have to be fking uber!

To bad you forgot:
Speed 12
Neb-PPU
Dilly
Pete Waterman
Soul_Reaper (or w/e he was called)

Not counting those who I don't even know.

Btw. You should've atleast used a newer quote of me.

Serpent
23-09-04, 21:28
speed 6, saloro (or somethin like that)

ah, btw
we only got one ppu : celas victoria... u know ?

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 21:30
OMFG! 4 PPUs in a 196 members Clan! You have to be fking uber!

To bad you forgot:
Speed 12
Neb-PPU
Dilly
Pete Waterman
Soul_Reaper (or w/e he was called)

Not counting those who I don't even know.

Pete Waterman = Blade, who doesnt play NC any more.

Speed 12 = Dilbo Baggins, speed12 doesnt exist any more, he has given the account away.

Neb PPU = wanker, he doesnt play any more.

Dilly = minimess, he doesnt play his PPU EVER - PERIOD.

Soul Reaper = Soul Hunter, he never takes his PPU's to OP wars, always his tank.

Once again Phobos, it just shows your lack of current phoenix and saturn activity.

If you were alive at OP wars for more than 10 seconds youd be able to see that this list is of abandoned alts.

speed 6, saloro (or somethin like that)

ah, btw
we only got one ppu : celas victoria... u know ?

Not my problem.

There is Daigotsu, and I see him regularly active PPUing h4cki in MB.

So thats 2, again, not my problem, start and recruit and drop the ignorance.

Serpent
23-09-04, 21:34

ololo, we was there one time 0 + 1 = 1...

daigotsu plays his tanks most time.. and speed 12 is still in phönix, just saw him today so stop lieing kay ?

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 21:37
ololo, we was there one time 0 + 1 = 1...

daigotsu plays his tanks most time.. and speed 12 is still in phönix, just saw him today so stop lieing kay ?

Speed 12's account was payed for by a friend, and always has been, his friend asked for the account back, and seen as he had always paid for it, he had to give it back.

So yes, He is still in game, but it isnt the real one. Where did I say anywhere that he didnt exist? Again you and your pro possy jump in with the retarded come back.

And yes Im fully aware daigotsu plays his tank. He is however more active than players who dont actually have NC accounts..No?

And come on h4cki, you ran away from me on my fucking slasher spy, and I quote H4cki "slasher fucking ********** me"

Even with ppu buffs? Mocks on you

Hmm, must be my reticle removing h4x and my GM overcapped con and stats on all guns.

Serpent
23-09-04, 21:45
no, slasher is very nice and it hurts me alot, cause i dont got a good setup, but i owned you in front of nf...

Sigma
23-09-04, 21:46
Pete Waterman = Blade, who doesnt play NC any more.

Speed 12 = Dilbo Baggins, speed12 doesnt exist any more, he has given the account away.

Neb PPU = wanker, he doesnt play any more.

Dilly = minimess, he doesnt play his PPU EVER - PERIOD.

Soul Reaper = Soul Hunter, he never takes his PPU's to OP wars, always his tank.

Once again Phobos, it just shows your lack of current phoenix and saturn activity.

If you were alive at OP wars for more than 10 seconds youd be able to see that this list is of abandoned alts.

Dude your E-Penis is growing more and more ain't it?

Not my problem.

Who says we aren't recruiting?

Oh wait, it just shows your lack of current pro activity.

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 21:49
Dude your E-Penis is growing more and more ain't it?

I just find enjoyment in kicking your arse all over this thread, and I know you hate it.

Who says we aren't recruiting?

Oh wait, it just shows your lack of current pro activity.

No one says you arent recruiting. And indeed, it does look like a lack of pro activity, but then again, 2 years of lack of activity... its stopped. :p

Sigma
23-09-04, 21:56
I just find enjoyment in kicking your arse all over this thread, and I know you hate it.

I could say the same, so what? :wtf:

No one says you arent recruiting. And indeed, it does look like a lack of pro activity, but then again, 2 years of lack of activity its stopped. :p

Rofl. :lol:

Serpent
23-09-04, 21:56

No one says you arent recruiting. And indeed, it does look like a lack of pro activity, but then again, 2 years of lack of activity... its stopped. :p
im recruited since two months btw..

Clownst0pper
23-09-04, 21:58
I could say the same, so what? :wtf:

Rofl. :lol:

ive yet to see anything more laughable than one of your...once again, negative angst ridden posts.

Rhetoric nothing short of simplistic to the dumbest of chavs.

And h4cki, lets face it, your hardly a worthy recruitment.

Sigma
23-09-04, 22:09
ive yet to see anything more laughable than one of your...once again, negative angst ridden posts.

Rhetoric nothing short of simplistic to the dumbest of chavs.

And h4cki, lets face it, your hardly a worthy recruitment.

Okay, you evaded my question 3 times now.

WTF does angst mean.

And before you throw a "master race/perfect race" mock myway answer the damn question.

Spermy
23-09-04, 22:17
Angst - Raging against something. Anger towards.

Often found for no other reason than it's cool to hate something - even if theres no real logic behind it.

Angst is often found in "cool" rocker teens who think it's quite the in thing to rebel against something, or hate something undeserving with such vitriol that I just have to laugh. As is wrist slitting cos the pain expresses their tortured anger ( O_o ) and slating anything not wearing a pair of baggies and a manson hoody.

And before anyone kicks off, yes, I was one in my misguided youth, before I realised, how pointless it is to be angsty for angst's sake.

Realy - if you wanna be all angsty, go ahead, but it's not going to get you anywhere...

Sigma
23-09-04, 22:30
Angst - Raging against something. Anger towards.

Often found for no other reason than it's cool to hate something - even if theres no real logic behind it.

Angst is often found in "cool" rocker teens who think it's quite the in thing to rebel against something, or hate something undeserving with such vitriol that I just have to laugh. As is wrist slitting cos the pain expresses their tortured anger ( O_o ) and slating anything not wearing a pair of baggies and a manson hoody.

And before anyone kicks off, yes, I was one in my misguided youth, before I realised, how pointless it is to be angsty for angst's sake.

Realy - if you wanna be all angsty, go ahead, but it's not going to get you anywhere...

Thanks for the explanation.

Vithar
23-09-04, 22:30
This thread was started to invite others to a fight on Pluto and not to discuss which server is the best contrary to the thread title.

As this has deteriorated into a, dare I even think to say "discussion" between two people, I am closing this thread.

Sigma and Clownst0pper, if you wish to discuss this further, then take it to PM's.

Thread closed.

V