PDA

View Full Version : Collateral - Stunning

Clownst0pper
22-09-04, 00:49
Just been to see it, have to say it is a stunning film, fantastic casting, great use of a "hand held" camera feeling, well written script with humour, and to say the least, Tom Cruise is absolutely brilliant; refreshing to see him play such an aggresive, if not smooth hitman.

Go see :)

Judge
22-09-04, 00:57
Will do. :p

Oh, and I am in horror of your title... I'm just as much a Saturn Vet as you are. :o

Unless you've been there from Beta, then you pwn me. :(

Lexxuk
22-09-04, 00:58
he's not a vet as in veteran, he's a vet as in, he shoves his arm up saturns arse now and then to fiddle with its tonsils, honest :angel:

Judge
22-09-04, 01:00
Well then... I'm not that type of Vet.... :wtf:

Clownst0pper
22-09-04, 01:04
he's not a vet as in veteran, he's a vet as in, he shoves his arm up saturns arse now and then to fiddle with its tonsils, honest :angel:

OH so true ;)

And yes I was around is Beta as Ahkron Prahl and also tracked Neocrons progress since I was in year 10 of secondry school, so 6 years ago IIRC.

Judge
22-09-04, 01:45
Damn, you do pwn me.... I was around in Beta, but was on 56k pay per minute thus couldn't download the actual thing itself.

plague
22-09-04, 01:47
Just been to see it, have to say it is a stunning film, fantastic casting, great use of a "hand held" camera feeling, well written script with humour, and to say the least, Tom Cruise is absolutely brilliant; refreshing to see him play such an aggresive, if not smooth hitman.

Go see :)

hehe, you sond like NY Times review...... :p :p ....ya its awesome move....watched it 3 times :D

Sigma
22-09-04, 07:39
OH so true ;)

And yes I was around is Beta as Ahkron Prahl and also tracked Neocrons progress since I was in year 10 of secondry school, so 6 years ago IIRC.

Ruflz. :lol:

sanityislost
22-09-04, 08:35
abit OT but daaaaaaamn plague, that baby in your avitar has a big mouth lol

Havent seen Collateral yet, looks really damn good tho

SiL ..:..

juvestar15
22-09-04, 08:38
It's a Dr. Evil cat. :confused:

Haven't heard a bad word about Collateral yet. I was planning on watching a movie tommorow night, i guess i know which that is now. :)

Candaman
22-09-04, 08:55
Damn, you do pwn me.... I was around in Beta, but was on 56k pay per minute thus couldn't download the actual thing itself.

he doesn't pwn u cus he quit

Judge
22-09-04, 10:46
he doesn't pwn u cus he quit

Ah... Touche!