PDA

View Full Version : no support from support what now?

nugz420
21-09-04, 20:56
Ok one of my characters has the green pe model bug.I have had this bug for well over a year.

When I first relized I had this bug I contacted ingame support.Not to long after moonunit along with other gm's told me the only way to fix this bug was to reroll after giving all my possesions to a GM.They said after I rerolled they would return my possesions and set my skill points.

At the time there were many problems resulting from the patch and the hotfix that caused my bug, So I decided to let the GM's work on other problems.As time went by I got used to my bug and it didnt bother me so I figured I would just save the GM's the work of fixing my bugged model and keep it.

Well now NC2 is almost upon us.So I tested moving this character to the NC2 open beta.He transfered fine except he has a pe skin instead of the tank skin he should have.Unfortunately this means he can not wear tank pa for what ever reason.

So I write a email to help desk figuring I'd just give my armor imps and the 10 items I was gonna transfere to NC2 to a GM and get my model fixed in the way it was told to me when it first happened.(reroll,gm set stats and give items back).So I get a response from help desk after I ask for my model to be fixed in the way I was told was the only way it could be fixed when it happened.They tell me that they no longer fix the models this way and the only way to fix the model is to do a rollback.

There is no way they can fix my model through a rollback as it has been bugged for over a year.Even if they had a backup from over a year ago there is no way I would use it since that means a year of my time spent on my character would be gone.

So what am I supposed to due with this character as it is one of my mains that I play the most?

Mumblyfish
21-09-04, 21:01
Hmm... you can wear PE PA, but you still have GenTank skills, right (like STR100/CON100)? I'd stick with it and be a Cursed Soul wielding PE :p

J. Folsom
21-09-04, 21:03
Well, luckily you've got the one class which doesn't have too much need of PA.

But I'd also wait and see if it'll perhaps work properly with the next character transfer, since model changing and things should be implemented, it might properly detect you're a tank, and thus allow you to be a tank again.

joran420
21-09-04, 21:04
once retail hits im sure theyre reset your model for you

nugz420
21-09-04, 21:05
not sure if i can wear pe pa I doubt it though as I wouldnt meet the dex req.Oh yea my skills are still all capped lvl tank skills.

With my current setup tank pa3 is a major part of it as my tank is HC but has also specced resist force to tone down the damage from melee tanks.And can still cap all but aim on his CS with beast.With out beast it is around the same stats on cs with dur 4.So with out tank pa3 my CS stats are shit and unacceptable by my standards.

heh I thought it was a psi monk model at first but latter found it to be a pe model.Here I'll explain how fucked up it is. On login screen my tank is a psi monk upon logging in my tank is the green textureless pe. O_o

Glok
21-09-04, 21:45
I hope KK make it so you are a green guy in NC2 also. :D

deac
21-09-04, 21:49
haha take it up the ass like the rest of us !!"!

you too bad about that, but kk should and will prolly fix it for you in nc2. cant really belive they would just tell you to go screw yourself.

gl with the support guys... i been told more or less than im a idiot becuase i didnt know i had to wait few hours for some account stuff to work. (payment is instant but apparently not deactivation..)

Odin
21-09-04, 21:55
(reroll,gm set stats and give items back)

That way would no longer work with how things are setup because at some point those stats would end up reset and you'd be left with only the xp you legitimately earned. What you should have done was got it fixed right away instead of sitting on it for a year unfortunately. There is nothing that can be done for such now as that can only be fixed via rollback and is a minor rare issue with a very large overhead for fixing.

haha take it up the ass like the rest of us !!"!

you too bad about that, but kk should and will prolly fix it for you in nc2. cant really belive they would just tell you to go screw yourself.

gl with the support guys... i been told more or less than im a idiot becuase i didnt know i had to wait few hours for some account stuff to work. (payment is instant but apparently not deactivation..)

Ticket # Deac? I want to see what your talking about.

nugz420
21-09-04, 22:02
edited......

MrChumble
21-09-04, 22:10
There is nothing that can be done for such now as that can only be fixed via rollback and is a minor rare issue with a very large overhead for fixing.
Minor? More like unique. Only other green PE's I know of have long since quit. I assume "There is nothing that can be done" was a typo and you meant "Nothing that will be done." Every problem has a solution. Think of it as an exciting change from the normal hum-drum of customer support; a chance to display that excellent service you were so proud of.

nugz420
21-09-04, 22:17
dont worry I think I got a fix if they dont have one it looks like this:

Subject: Neocron Account Cancelled
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 03:44:31 +0200 (CEST)

Goodbye Neocron Runner,

hereby we confirm the receit of your cancellation. We deeply regret
that you made that step. If you have specific reasons for cancelling,
we would greatly appreciate it if you could tell us about them at in a
mail (support@neocron.com). If we know what you disliked about
Neocron as a gamer, we can work on improving the game.
You can continue playing until the next payement date (if you should
have canceled during the free play time, you can also keep playing
until the last day of the free time). If you'd like to reactivate your
account at a later date, you should know that your account data will
be saved for 3 months after your cancellation. If you choose to
reactivate your account within that time window, you can keep using
your current characters

Your
REAKKTOR.COM Team
Account Administration Department

///\\\note that the account cancelation above was for my second account not the one refered to in this thread///\\\

Odin
21-09-04, 22:18
Minor? More like unique. Only other green PE's I know of have long since quit. I assume "There is nothing that can be done" was a typo and you meant "Nothing that will be done." Every problem has a solution. Think of it as an exciting change from the normal hum-drum of customer support; a chance to display that excellent service you were so proud of.

No it is not a typo. If there was something that can be done it would and there are fixes to such but because nugz sat on it for so long there is no fix out there that will work for such. That falls directly into coding and as I stated the man hours to fix it right now is far too large. It may end up fixed someday but no guarentees the fix will be able to deal with such an old issue. Should have wrote in and got it fixed initially instead of keeping it for the 'cool' factor and quitting isn't going to make any difference in the world to it.

-=BlackBeard=-
21-09-04, 22:22
Well mate if its any consolation i wud pay u for that bug cause i walys wanted to be a green guy

Selendor
21-09-04, 22:23
I have green PE too, he's sitting logged off in his apartment ready for transfer. I had enough trouble with him when he got bugged (soulight broken, genreps gone, faction symp reset, money lost) but because clothes shops never worked I kept him like that - can you blame us for keeping these characters?

I know that I could have had him fixed by deleting him but he was a clan leader at the time and I had so many apartments it surely wouldn't have worked...

So are you saying he'll be bugged in Neocron 2? and you can't(read:won't) do anything about him if he's broken? I didn't make him go bugged - I didn't do anything wrong. I can understand that you will be very busy at launch time so if people like me and nugz contact you in a few months time will you be able to help us then?

nugz420
21-09-04, 22:24
No it is not a typo. If there was something that can be done it would and there are fixes to such but because nugz sat on it for so long there is no fix out there that will work for such. That falls directly into coding and as I stated the man hours to fix it right now is far too large. It may end up fixed someday but no guarentees the fix will be able to deal with such an old issue. Should have wrote in and got it fixed initially instead of keeping it for the 'cool' factor and quitting isn't going to make any difference in the world to it.

lmao it was reported the day it happened over a year ago its not my fault, you let me keep a bug in your game.If kk's staff would have said you have to fix this now as it is a bug and I said fuck you I could see you not fixing it.Seeing as you guys let us keep these bugs you have the responsibility in my eyes as a paying customer to fix them.

kurai
21-09-04, 22:25
It may end up fixed someday but no guarentees the fix will be able to deal with such an old issue.I guess it will have to wait for the day someone gets around to reading the MySQL docs :D

Odin
21-09-04, 22:27
So are you saying he'll be bugged in Neocron 2? and you can't(read:won't) do anything about him if he's broken? I didn't make him go bugged - I didn't do anything wrong. I can understand that you will be very busy at launch time so if people like me and nugz contact you in a few months time will you be able to help us then?

Read: can't.

The fix is there but anyone who doesn't report it in a timely fashion will not be able to get it fixed because it is a timing based fix. No offense guys but if you don't take the fixes that are available when things first go wrong chances are you will be stuck with such until it becomes a high enough priority on the bug list to get fixed.

Odin
21-09-04, 22:28
lmao it was reported the day it happened over a year ago its not my fault, you let me keep a bug in your game.If kk's staff would have said you have to fix this now as it is a bug and I said fuck you I could see this comment.

Let you? We told you what was needed for the fix and you didn't follow through on this. So how in the world would we be letting you.

Ascension
21-09-04, 22:29
I guess it will have to wait for the day someone gets around to reading the MySQL docs :D

*Opens up ub4r haxx0r program*.. this could take some time :lol:

*access denied* shittt... :(

Selendor
21-09-04, 22:33
Well fine I can kind of understand your position on it Odin, I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens when (if) I transfer. At the end of the day he's a Private Eye so he's gimped anyway, even if he's been my main character for 2 years. I should just take the hint and reroll to an apu like 90% of the other PE's did when Cursed Soul got boosted and Stealth got taken away.

nugz420
21-09-04, 22:34
Let you? We told you what was needed for the fix and you didn't follow through on this. So how in the world would we be letting you.

yes you let us keep the bugs.It was reported when it happened in my case anyways.By not forcing us to fix the bugs instead just letting us keep them you let us have the bugs.

Yes you did tell us what was needed for the fix but you also choose to let our bugged models stay in the game if we decided to not follow through with the fix.

SO yes you let us keep our bugs.

NS_CHROME54
21-09-04, 22:35
this looks like it could get ugly soon...

@nugz: yes you should have sent in your error logs

but

@kk: it's a bug. hire a 2nd programmer if you need to, god knows you should have a long time ago. Codi can't do all this stuff himself.

Odin
21-09-04, 22:36
yes you let us keep the bugs.It was reported when it happened in my case anyways.By not forcing us to fix the bugs instead just letting us keep them you let us have the bugs.

Yes you did tell us what was needed for the fix but you also choose to let our bugged models stay in the game if we decided to not follow through with the fix.

SO yes you let us keep our bugs.

That's quite the revisionist theory. So you would have been much happier if we had just fixed your character and lost all your items. Somehow I doubt this :p

nugz420
21-09-04, 22:44
That's quite the revisionist theory. So you would have been much happier if we had just fixed your character and lost all your items. Somehow I doubt this :p

No if you would have made us fix our characters nothing would have been lost since we would have had to go through the steps.I E giving our items to GM's deleting our characters making new characters getting our items back from the gms who were holding them then having the gms set our skills as at the time when this happened that was the only fix the gms had to offer.(moonunit and critter to be exact)

Instead you let us keep our bugged models and now have no way to fix something that you should have fixed when reported .

MrChumble
21-09-04, 22:46
Business as usual then. It never ever seems to be KK's fault when stuff goes wrong, does it? Perhaps I made a mistake, cos there was me thinking KK made the game and ran support for it.

Must have been Nugz's fault that his char borked totally. Clearly.

Selendor
21-09-04, 22:49
I'm not quite on the same page as nugz here in that I don't think KK had a responsibility to force us to get it fixed (they didn't know it had happened to me, I heard of the fix by asking around), however I'd like to explain a little bit more why I kept it:

- The green PE bug is cool, people love it, because the character models are so limited in variety, anything unique in a mmorpg is valued.
- I had lost 8 million credits, earned legitimately after 15 months of playing the game, I wouldn't have got that back (100k perhaps? or not even that)
- I had lost all my Genreps, was not going to get that back
- The bug happened because of Lomming, so I would lose a day of lomming I had just done
- My faction sympathies reset, no way that was getting fixed for me.
- I couldn't see how KK could hold over 6 appartments of items for me, and the appartment ownership, without a very long time spent with a GM.

So I came to the conclusion that the since the damage had been done, and the only thing that would be fixed would be my soulight (which never goes negative, I'm a good citizen), I would keep it.

I will hold out hope that any bugs I get in Neocron 2 might be looked on favourably in the future once the pressure of launch is passed, and perhaps there will be a quick way to allow the Neocron 2 character to wear Power Armour (if that is actually broken). And for nugz, I say look on the bright side, you've just got a free stealth armour for your tank, could be very useful?

Odin
21-09-04, 22:49
Business as usual then. It never ever seems to be KK's fault when stuff goes wrong, does it? Perhaps I made a mistake, cos there was me thinking KK made the game and ran support for it.

Must have been Nugz's fault that his char borked totally. Clearly.

He was offered a fix and turned it down. Now that fix no longer exists for cases that old. So the only option is to either live with it for now or wait on an eventual fix that I can in on way authorize, force or predict can or will happen.

MrChumble
21-09-04, 22:54
the only option is to either live with it for now or wait on an eventual fix
That's not a choice, it's the same thing twice. Live with it or live with it. Yay. What scares me is I think that you think that you're being entirely sensible and reasonable.

Nugz I hope you find a way to wear PE PA as a tank, then I've no doubt KK will find a fix PDQ. Just keep an eye on the sky for falling brick walls.

Glok
21-09-04, 22:54
Hehehe the NC code is like a labyrinth, I bet there is no fix because the code is posessed or something. :D

Selendor
21-09-04, 22:57
If my PE is able to wear tank powerarmour or something then you can bet it will go up in KK's priorities ;)

nugz420
21-09-04, 23:00
He was offered a fix and turned it down. Now that fix no longer exists for cases that old. So the only option is to either live with it for now or wait on an eventual fix that I can in on way authorize, force or predict can or will happen.

Why would any game let such a bug go unfixed.Personally I would think a game company wouldnt want such a visual bug in there game and would require you to fix it.Instead of just offering you a fix.Guess all the other bugs that are around in nc beta5 aka retail make such bugs that do not effect game play minor issues with no need for action even though they stand out like a semi truck in a parking lot full of yugo's.

Odin
21-09-04, 23:05
Why would any game let such a bug go unfixed.

Ok I'm out of this thread since people obviously aren't reading/getting what is being said. As stated in the original post is that the coding fix for such is incredibly large for something that affects very very few. On the bug list the priority for such is very low compared to other bugs.

nugz420
21-09-04, 23:07
Ok I'm out of this thread since people obviously aren't reading/getting what is being said. As stated in the original post is that the coding fix for such is incredibly large for something that affects very very few. On the bug list the priority for such is very low compared to other bugs.

so a paying customer that has a bug that effects very few is not something KK is willing to fix?

MrChumble
21-09-04, 23:07
Like the bugs hanging over from NC1 beta? :rolleyes:

Judge
21-09-04, 23:15
I get what Odin means... I mean think about it this way. Would you rather KK spent time fixing a bug which affects 1 in 10000 characters, or one of the FRE bugs which affects everyone?

nugz420
21-09-04, 23:18
since I pay them money I want them to adress all bugs that effect me not just the bugs that affect me and others.

MrChumble
21-09-04, 23:19
I get what Odin means... I mean think about it this way. Would you rather KK spent time fixing a bug which affects 1 in 10000 characters, or one of the FRE bugs which affects everyone?
I'd rather they fixed bugs when they found them, not ignore them for years (literaly), presumably hoping they'll fix themselves.

In this case...KK probably have more important things to do, but to make out that it's either all Nugz's fault, or that there's been no time to fix this is just the usual self-righteous bollocks.

Judge
21-09-04, 23:26
since I pay them money I want them to adress all bugs that effect me not just the bugs that affect me and others.

Thats quite a selfish view really, especially as Odin has said that it would take alot of time to fix, and when it affects so few people, I know it sucks to be one of the few, then its relatively pointless.

Chumble, I think that rather than "ignoring" them, they probably prioritised to trying to fix more game stopping bugs.

-Demon-
21-09-04, 23:31

I hate to say it but you brought this problem you have now upon yourself really :

When I first relized I had this bug I contacted ingame support.Not to long after moonunit along with other gm's told me the only way to fix this bug was to reroll after giving all my possesions to a GM.They said after I rerolled they would return my possesions and set my skill points.
At the time there were many problems resulting from the patch and the hotfix that caused my bug, So I decided to let the GM's work on other problems.As time went by I got used to my bug and it didnt bother me so I figured I would just save the GM's the work of fixing my bugged model and keep it..

You reported the problem and then they(GMs) gave you the fix and you then decided not to take it and now you are in sitaution a year, WHOLE fricking year later you decide to whine because now it matters.

I ain't no fanboi of KK read my other posts for that, but listen from what I can see Odin posting here has helped as much as he can now...if you had done the right thing then you wouldn't be quitting and being stupid now.

I would MUCH rather have the other bugs fixed than you getting yours fixed when you should of done it ages ago! Sorry but somehow this kinda attuide doesn't wash with me at all and really I don't feel sorry for you at all.

MrChumble
21-09-04, 23:32
Chumble, I think that rather than "ignoring" them, they probably prioritised to trying to fix more game stopping bugs.
Droners are useless cos there's so many bugs, but it's all ok cos we have taxis!

We FRE'd for years, but it's all good cos we got spirit mods!

No need to go on, I might give the impression I'm a bit cynical :p

NS_CHROME54
21-09-04, 23:33

well they haven't really been doing either have they?

nugz420
21-09-04, 23:36
How is it selfish to expect a company I pay for service to provide me with support when needed?

Would I be selfish if I bought a computer and recieved it with something broken(say a 1 in a million thing) and called the company and asked for support for the product they sold me? I mean it only effects me why bother the company for such a thing it dont effect others. :rolleyes:

mishkin
21-09-04, 23:56
Isn't this like a database problem, and not in the game-code itself? If you can't change a few simple database entries, then no wonder this game still has FRE's 8|

Glok
22-09-04, 00:38
how is a green PE a database problem?

Though I have to say, the green PE is one of the coolest bugs ever in NC. It just shows the code is like a hydra, many heads and you cut one off and another comes back... need I make any more analogies?

-Demon-
22-09-04, 00:52
How is it selfish to expect a company I pay for service to provide me with support when needed?

Would I be selfish if I bought a computer and recieved it with something broken(say a 1 in a million thing) and called the company and asked for support for the product they sold me? I mean it only effects me why bother the company for such a thing it dont effect others. :rolleyes:

Yes you would expect it fixed, but would you expect it fixed if it effected everyone else also paying? You are effectively saying screw the lot of you and the rest of the show stopping bugs in this game I'm important.

Your problem could have been fixed a long time ago by yourself...using your own example, it would be like the pc company saying yeah we can fix it no problem bring it into the shop and we can work it out...you then decide not to bother to turn up for a year at the shop until the PC is steaming pile of chips due to the problem you 'lived with' all this time...at this moment in time your warranty has expired and the fix is no longer supported and the shop tells you where to go.

Yes you have been paying KK but you also know you are running around a bugged skin...and after one reply from Odin you had cancelled the account anyway so didn't take much anyway.

Yes you are being selfish considering the overheads now invovled to try and fix you.

Ascension
22-09-04, 01:03
The green PE bug is sexy.. but if its effecting game play then it should be rectified else.. KK can add another disgruntled customer to their ever growing list :(

nugz420
22-09-04, 01:11
I have not cancled my account demon look at the date of the cancelation.Also read the note at the bottom of the post with the cancelation email.

As for the bug I dont really care I guess I just wont play on the 1 slot german server aswell as the 4 slot international.Guess I'll just have a extra cs dev herc marine for my pluto tank so now he will have like 4 cs's acouple devs and 3 marines and 3 hercs as I will just transfere him mule his shit and delete him and give it all to my pluto tank.

Well that is if I upgrade to NC2.They way the current build of nc2 is I doubt I will play it.I have already gave KK hundreds of dollars for a buggy ass game.I will not continue to give my money to KK if NC2 is as buggy as it is now.Main reason I gave them my money for NC1 was its low sub cost and the hopes that they would fix the problems with doy.

Now that doy is just days away it looks like I will be finding a new game till I see that NC2 has been sorted out.The original reason for this thread was to find out if they would be willing to fix my bug and by odins posts I can see it's not gonna happen so I will stick to my plan as mentioned above if I decide to play NC2.

zii
22-09-04, 01:55

Scheesh! He was offered a solution and it wasn't taken. How is that KK's fault?

In fact they could have insisted on it, with the possibility of an item loss, but they didn't. Now the problem, which IMHO should have been forcibly mended, has resurfaced and is not unsolvable but would involve a lot of man hours, which should be used for NC2.

Have none of you lot ever worked in IT afore?!

This is just another reason KK doesn't usually discuss Helpdesk or Support issues on the forum.

The green PE bug is sexy.. but if its effecting game play then it should be rectified else.. KK can add another disgruntled customer to their ever growing list :(

Is it affecting gameplay? Does he just has to wear a PE PA as a tank? Sounds great, and rre we really that disgruntled or do we all like to scream and shout a lot? (I get less FREs in NC2 beta than I ever had in NC1, and if that continues I'm going to be really happy. :)

BroHam
22-09-04, 03:41
I like how the fix is now lost or broken oh well most game companies, when finding out a bug like that may it be in favor or against the player make some small work around be it a single instance or many. Did they reverese engineer the fix or go to a new source because its not DX9 right since NC1 isnt running off it. I just dont see how them replacing a model on there server and you deleting or repatching wouldnt work.

As usuall KK puts forth a message that it was your fault for the bug or you didnt proccede correctly it almost seems like george bush's saying "he was miss informed on the weapons of mass destruction in iraq" in anycase Id like to see some of these bug and exploits fixes you mention. Almost all the ones sploits and bugs available in Beta 5 are still there in a shape or form they have lessend the result but its not a real fix.

ShadowStriker
22-09-04, 07:03
Go to your account in the main neocron page, and hit the cancel button.
They usually think twice about joking around with peoples hard earned money when you stop giving it to them

mishkin
22-09-04, 10:53
how is a green PE a database problem?

Umm... character info is stored in a database, as I suspect does the line for what clothes you wear. If the line that determines the model/texture your guy should have is faulty, then the game reverts it to the default model/texture (ie. the green PE)...

Why is this in the game-code again? o_O

Samhain
22-09-04, 11:33
I'm sure you wanted to save the GMs the "trouble" that they offered to go through to fix your problem. It had nothing to do with enjoying a year of playing a tank that's got a smaller frame than tanks are supposed to have. Not at all.

You did not take the solution that was offered to you. You should lose that character and everything he owns.

Selendor
22-09-04, 11:51
You did not take the solution that was offered to you. You should lose that character and everything he owns.

Way too harsh. If you're going to dish out punishment like that to people that haven't fixed something for a long time then look to KK rather than the players for your wrath.

deac
22-09-04, 12:34
i mean how hard could it be? gm logs char, transfer items in qb and maybe his imps.. then delete the char and give him a new capped tank...

that cant be hard for kk, and if it is then god have mercy on nc2 :D

edit: just wanna point out that they did something like this for me once...got a account from a old mate and he had everything lommed into tradeskills and was kinda useless soo kk just gave me a some droning skill ^^ that way i didnt have to delete the char... cheers for that one time kk

Genty
22-09-04, 13:15
Go to your account in the main neocron page, and hit the cancel button.
They usually think twice about joking around with peoples hard earned money when you stop giving it to them

TBH, I think if you pull the "do this now or I quit" routine they are even less likely to help you.

mishkin
22-09-04, 13:19
I think kk don't know how the game works... I don't see why you'd fix flaws like this by doing stuff ingame, instead of accessing the game-data from somewhere else... if you HAVE to do it this way, then I think you'd have to consider a major overhaul of the way data is being stored :rolleyes:

naimex
22-09-04, 13:19
GM´s can change class to whatever they want on themselves... Apparently this has become a tank/pe hybrid.. i dont see the real problem with a GM, running a command, on the char, making it a "tank" instead of "private tank eye", and then just setting default appearance.

Agent FunHead
23-09-04, 20:17
edit: just wanna point out that they did something like this for me once...got a account from a old mate and he had everything lommed into tradeskills and was kinda useless soo kk just gave me a some droning skill ^^ that way i didnt have to delete the char... cheers for that one time kk

wtf? :wtf: Are you too good for loms yourself or something? why did you need a GM to do that for you? Or is this a case of GMs will help you avoid doing boring legitamite tasks but wont fix your char if its acctually borked?

Danae
23-09-04, 21:00
i mean how hard could it be? gm logs char, transfer items in qb and maybe his imps.. then delete the char and give him a new capped tank...

that cant be hard for kk, and if it is then god have mercy on nc2 :D

I would like you to pm me the character name and server and ticket number if you have it. Sounds a bit odd to me.

We do not alter stats willy nilly. Only in cases of legit bugs do we manipulate sl/sympathy/skills.

GM´s can change class to whatever they want on themselves... Apparently this has become a tank/pe hybrid.. i dont see the real problem with a GM, running a command, on the char, making it a "tank" instead of "private tank eye", and then just setting default appearance.

Actually - no. GM's cannot change class, alter their own (or other's) skills, sympathies, etc. They may only change their character appearance. There are very few people who have the actual power to manipulate stats.

naimex
23-09-04, 21:43
Actually - no. GM's cannot change class, alter their own (or other's) skills, sympathies, etc. They may only change their character appearance. There are very few people who have the actual power to manipulate stats.

Sorry, something i misunderstood then..

Just since GMs could put on the PAs (or was those times only an appearance and not actually wearing it?), they would have to have that class type, thats why I thought it..

deac
24-09-04, 08:02
I would like you to pm me the character name and server and ticket number if you have it. Sounds a bit odd to me.

ummh no since it was atleast a year ago... and it was during that time when you lost one lvl for each lom

i had more than one ticket during the days i played and no i dont save em or my inbox would be full ^^

and nope wasnt a gm that did it but a kk coder