PDA

View Full Version : Teh Best Game Evar

BroHam
21-09-04, 20:15
BESTESTGAMASEVAR click me (http://www.battleon.com/) dewds and dewdets this game is pwnzor please check it out Updates weekly for paying customers! thats right you can play it for free

Radamez
21-09-04, 22:22
:eek:

KK better watch their backs...

dephcon
21-09-04, 22:25
WOAH !! AWESOME :eek:

*cancels NC account immediatly*

... :lol:

Seven
21-09-04, 23:06
I can't play I'm not under 10.

Richard Slade
21-09-04, 23:08
Isn't this getting a li'l old?
I've slammed over lvl 110 and seriously, it's not THAT funny
(Yes, indeed that's what I do while spamming here)

J. Folsom
21-09-04, 23:08
I played that for a while, it get's a bit boring after a few days, since you have the best slight normally gettable equipment at that point.

G.0.D.
21-09-04, 23:10
Talk Like a Pirate Day!
I hope ye all enjoyed our mini event to celebrate "Talk like a pirate" day. If yer sad to see the Cap'n go... do not worry, the Captian will be featured in a new pirating quest after he finishes hiding all of his treasure. A big round of applause to Oishii, Galanoth, Lady Tomo, Xyphos and Safaria for working on it so late Saturday so that it was ready for action on time!

Oh my god, why dont we have an event like that for neocron!!! :lol: :lol:

SyncError
22-09-04, 00:17
:eek:

KK better watch their backs...

At the time of me reading this thread, their site reports "3866 Adventurers Playing".

Meanwhile, Pluto has 6 people and in NC2 all characters that were created before this morning have been corrupted and are unable to log in.

Radamez, jokingly or not... you just might be right. ;)

BaDDaSS
22-09-04, 00:27
At the time of me reading this thread, their site reports "3866 Adventurers Playing".

Meanwhile, Pluto has 6 people and in NC2 all characters that were created before this morning have been corrupted and are unable to log in.

LMAO, a scarey thought.

BroHam
22-09-04, 08:05

Sad but probably true. Dudes you all need to get werewolf form it gives you Leetzor triple attack!

sanityislost
22-09-04, 08:26
oh shit....a big cat ripped me a new asshole :/

SiL ..:..

Ixiod
22-09-04, 11:23
Uh... I still can't figure out where the item shop is. (potions?????)

The guy in the Inn doesn't sell them it seems, then there's a mage guy who can change your face... and in another store is a girl who sells pets, with a bunch of potions just lying around, but you can't buy or take them.

WTF.