PDA

View Full Version : Uni Life

Clownst0pper
21-09-04, 17:32
Look whos back..and guess whos broadband works on games in there student halls.

Hows things?

Spermy
21-09-04, 17:35
RAWR! You should be getting pissed m'lad - soon as my loan comes through - I'm off too see the peeps at middlesbrough, and get some catching up done - So - How amazing is halls eh?

EH?

Wooo halls! etc!

STUFF!

Halls > Real life!

Glok
21-09-04, 17:38
My damn student dorm in uni had a bar in the basement I got drunk every night and I didn't even last one year cause I ran out of money. Feck. I gotta go back to uni someday so I can get a real job.

Clownst0pper
21-09-04, 17:41
MY student halls are cool, im nextdoor to the station, next door to a pub and next door to A shopping centre and cinema.

Oh, and the uni has its own nightclub, which is actually suprisingly good.

Spermy
21-09-04, 17:48
MY student halls are cool, im nextdoor to the station, next door to a pub and next door to A shopping centre and cinema.

Sounds like borough - all you need is a jumpin jaks (NOT JAXX! Those ones suck!!!) - Gotta go see timmy mallet! He does all the unis - you'll be able to find out on the net. First week, chesney hawks played jumpin jaks in boro - he was awful and so cheesy, but that made it awesome!

BEST YEAR EVER!

Darth Slayer
21-09-04, 19:22
:D

ALL STUDENTS MUST DIE

Said my piece............ :D

Scorpius.

Genty
21-09-04, 19:27
ALL STUDENTS MUST DIE

The Students of today are the world leaders of tomorrow.

Don't forget that bitch! :D :p

Spermy
21-09-04, 19:31
:D

ALL STUDENTS MUST DIE

Said my piece............ :D

Scorpius.

Just sit back and let the alchohol do its work - Liver damage will destroy us all!

Max Jefferson
21-09-04, 19:35
I start my second year next week, the first year was just a blur of beer, music, and LAN gaming. If regular students need to die... then I guess Games Computing students need to get run over by a bus, go straight to hell, without passing go.

greendonkeyuk
21-09-04, 19:35

derbyshire must have had some shit clubs then..... lol. j/k, so no stories of amazing conquests in said halls then? or mammoth feats of drinking being undertaken and still making it to lectures the next day? students these days, gah, not like im my day.... *shuffles off to moan to himself.

MrChumble
21-09-04, 19:41
The Students of today are the world leaders of tomorrow.

Don't forget that bitch! :D :p
There's no need to be educated to be a world leader. I won't get all political by naming names, but there are some fairly prominent examples.

Students are basically loud, annoying, inconsiderate, arrogant and immature. That's not a generalisation; I've never yet met a student that didn't fit at least one of those descriptions, and usually several. And although I may seem biased, I'm in a good position to judge...in the last 8 years I've been a student 3 times :p

Dont Mess
21-09-04, 19:49
o no the nibs back

Xian
21-09-04, 19:57
Aha! Good to hear.

See you in MB. :)

Clownst0pper
21-09-04, 20:07
derbyshire must have had some shit clubs then..... lol. j/k, so no stories of amazing conquests in said halls then? or mammoth feats of drinking being undertaken and still making it to lectures the next day? students these days, gah, not like im my day.... *shuffles off to moan to himself.

On my first night I hammered a full bottle of vodka + 5 shooters, then a cocktail, and still managed to get 2 numbers.

Ahh the joys of Vodka

*waves at dillbag*

Xylaz
21-09-04, 20:28
All Men have to die

and

World have to burn

and everything

has to finally ends its f**king existence

c'mon faster

die die die die die

BroHam