http://www.anodeetcathode.net/office1/

awesome so far.

Heavyporker
21-09-04, 11:53
Ha HA! Beat it... I found the second one -

http://www.anodeetcathode.net/house1/

Ryuben
21-09-04, 12:20
ok i got every thing :confused: bar a few things but i can't do what u got to do with the 2nd CD

:confused:

greendonkeyuk
21-09-04, 12:32
damn got the computer working but not got figured out the projector thing yet, whats the deal with the bookcase too? i got 2 cds some bricks and some wires and 2 letters but im lost as to where to go next.

edit
one cd in the projector and one in the pc ryuben, after you connected the wires up.

Ryuben
21-09-04, 12:35
damn got the computer working but not got figured out the projector thing yet, whats the deal with the bookcase too? i got 2 cds some bricks and some wires and 2 letters but im lost as to where to go next.

edit
one cd in the projector and one in the pc ryuben, after you connected the wires up.
i did that

dunno wtf to do now

2 wires 2 keys 2 cds 1 book 2 letters 3 "bricks/elements"

greendonkeyuk
21-09-04, 12:36
have you connected the wires to the pc? whered you get three bricks from? i got 2 only and one was after connecting the wires and turning the pc on. i think you need all four to go in the sQUARE BUT (oops) i cant work out how to get the one out from behind the projector.

Ryuben
21-09-04, 12:39
have you connected the wires to the pc? whered you get three bricks from? i got 2 only and one was after connecting the wires and turning the pc on. i think you need all four to go in the sQUARE BUT (oops) i cant work out how to get the one out from behind the projector.
i think that ones behind the art work on the wall

Heavyporker
21-09-04, 12:39
since several guys have PMed me for help about the final brick...

just poke around the chairs near the projector...

greendonkeyuk
21-09-04, 12:41
WOOT! i got 3 bricks now, one from behind the projector, but im still missing one. i got a red one a blue one and a green one. wheres the last one?

i got one from the artwork, one from the pc (after you turn it on) and one from behind the projector, im still missing one..... any ideas?

edit!!!!
c'mon man, i need to go work in a few, i need to complete this before i leave or im gonna be thinkin about it all damn day. anyone help me out?

Heavyporker
21-09-04, 12:44
OMG... House is breaking my brain...

greendonkeyuk
21-09-04, 12:50
ok i give up, ill come back later and check it out coz im stumped right about now.

sultana
21-09-04, 13:03
Try poking around the bookcase if you haven't already greendonkey... :p Bleh second cd took me ages to get I musta clicked so many times, but I didn't pick it up :wtf:

J. Folsom
21-09-04, 13:28
Hmm, I'm stuck too now.

Basically same point greendonkey is at, I've been poking around the bookcase, found the 4 books in it, tried using them in every single possible order, but no luck.

*goes back to clicking things like crazy to try and discover something*

Heavyporker
21-09-04, 13:37
About the books, after you look at four books, there's another book you need to find in the bookcase and pick up.

once you see it, its obivous what you need to do.

J. Folsom
21-09-04, 13:43
Thanks a ton, I've finished it too now. :)

Now on to the break my brain on the house.

Heavyporker
21-09-04, 13:44
I can't finish House, its too damn hard!!! :(

hinch
21-09-04, 13:49
i gave up i got a book a key some wires and something else and couldnt use any of them on the computer or the projector to do stuff

cMz
21-09-04, 13:49
I can only find 6 things in the house that I can pick up.
I have only found out how to use a key to get to the bathroom.

Any one have any idea where to use a net or the DVD ???
How to turn on the TV and DVD ???

Ixiod
21-09-04, 13:57
They're ok, I liked the Crimson Room the best though

Heavyporker
21-09-04, 14:08
landing net is for pool only, and the tv needs to be turned on before you can put dvd in.

cMz
21-09-04, 14:49
Got in to the ? room and found glasses, that can view what is stored on the chips :-)

greendonkeyuk
21-09-04, 14:54
GAH!!!! got it, the damn book was on top of the book case. sorted it. Smart. cheers guys!

Heavyporker
21-09-04, 15:01
how'd you get in the ? room?

cMz
21-09-04, 15:17
You need to read the glass in the kitchen. Add the numbers and type the number in to the panel. You need to have 4 digits, so put 0 in front to get that.

greendonkeyuk
21-09-04, 15:19
anyone got a ring in the house?

SorkZmok
21-09-04, 15:26
anyone got a ring in the house?
Theres 3 chips to be found that give clues where to find 3 pieces of jewelry ;)

cMz
21-09-04, 15:27
To find the ring, and some other jewelry, you need to look in the sunglasses you find.
The chips can go in to the sunglasses.

greendonkeyuk
21-09-04, 15:29
lol ok not found either yet. still dont have access to the ? room as im tryin to work out the numbers. well im off for a driving lesson now so if you guys wanna post me some more clues id be obliged. i love these games, but only when i can complete them :D

later all

hinch
21-09-04, 15:45
anyone care to tell me how the fuck you start off ive picked up everything in the first room but cant do shit after that

how do you use things etc is it just click at bottom and click on item to use it with

Heavyporker
21-09-04, 16:35
finally found all the jewelry... I suspect I need to call the cook, but what's the number?!?

Herbitt
21-09-04, 16:58
anyone care to tell me how the fuck you start off ive picked up everything in the first room but cant do shit after that

how do you use things etc is it just click at bottom and click on item to use it with

lol im stuck in exactly the same place as hinch

edit w00t opened the PC desk

hinch
21-09-04, 17:04
ok how do you open the desk and how the fuck do you use the cables with the pc etc

Herbitt
21-09-04, 17:11
ok how do you open the desk and how the fuck do you use the cables with the pc etc

drag the cables into the 2 socket things on the left, and to open the desk just click on it from the overhead view thing.

greendonkeyuk
21-09-04, 17:59
someone tell me the access code to the door then.

cMz
22-09-04, 08:41
I got out without calling the cook. The jewelry will combine to a key you can use somewhere.

Access to door: find the numbers on the glasses in the kitchen (4 of them). Add them and put 0's in front to make 4 digits.

hinch
22-09-04, 10:44
hokay so i tried dragging both cables other each of the sockets in the room and neither cable sticks in either socket
its not one of them dodgy things where i have to be exactly on a certain pixel is it?

darknessfairy
22-09-04, 11:59
Ok so i got the two keys and got the bits of paper out. I've connected the puter, and turned the projector on and got thing behind it. ive found the secret in the bookcase.

I dont understand what the pieces of paper are supposed to mean. i need another cd, and two blocks.

help pls

hinch
22-09-04, 12:37
theres a cd just to the side of the coffee table just sticking out a tiny amount but i got the question of

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET TEH CABLES TO ATTACH TO THE PROJECTOR AND COMPUTER

i've clicked every pixel of them damn sockets and neither cable will work in either socket

cMz
22-09-04, 12:50
You need to look closer at the computer, so that it will show bigger than when it is showing the room.
When you look at the computer, you click a cable and when you can move the cable around, you click on the little box to the left of the screen with 2 holes. It should attach the cable to the little box, when doing that.
Do the same with both cables.

darknessfairy
22-09-04, 16:49
Ok so i've completed teh office, im onto the house now, i've managed to get all but one piece of jewelery... someone help me again i got the bracelet and the earring

hinch
22-09-04, 16:57
ok so opened door and got element part 1 which i cant put in the hole either :)

now how/where is the other cd and other cable needed to start the projector up.

darknessfairy
22-09-04, 17:04
you dont need the cable to start the projector
you got the disc for the puter?

well the other disk is erm... in one of the draws... you need the blue key for it, which is under one of the corners of the mat nearest the light switch

darknessfairy
22-09-04, 18:11
ok sorry for double posting, but i couldnt edit my post...

I got the strange key now, all i need to do is find where it goes...

And has anyone else had the problem of their cursor disappearing at that point in it???

Its damn annoying