PDA

View Full Version : a question for those in the KNOW

THE_TICK!!!!
21-09-04, 09:04
HEY folks..i got a quick question dont know if the subject has been breached or not yet...ok for those that dont know im in iraq..and wont be able to play NC2 till i get home..do i need to somehow change to click 2 pay..from over here? even though i cant change my dudes over till i get home ? or.......is there another way round that..without losin something in the process ? thanks in advance !!

john

Holger Nathrath
21-09-04, 09:21
If you are playing NC1 you dont have to switch to Click2Pay. Once you want to upgrade your account to NC2 you will have to switch over.

Good luck.

Original monk
21-09-04, 09:26
now thats service :)

Spermy
21-09-04, 12:14
HEY folks..i got a quick question dont know if the subject has been breached or not yet...ok for those that dont know im in iraq..and wont be able to play NC2 till i get home..do i need to somehow change to click 2 pay..from over here? even though i cant change my dudes over till i get home ? or.......is there another way round that..without losin something in the process ? thanks in advance !!

john

Throws random pair of panties at said dude.

Get yo ass back to civilisation mofo - so that we might PK you, swear at you hack your belt!

Now THATS civilised.

Jonax
21-09-04, 12:20
Get yo ass back to civilisation mofo - so that we might PK you, swear at you hack your belt!

Why move back when you can get a real-life version over there? :lol:

Seriously, GL out there mate :) I'm starting to be glad I don't personally know anyone down there - Who the bloody hell would work down there I do not know 8|

Doc Holliday
21-09-04, 13:26
the mans got balls. nuff said. mr tick. msn when u get a chance. got some gossip for u.

winnoc
21-09-04, 14:06
If you have some friend you REALY REALY trust, give him you account details so he can equip your belt with good items to set you up in nc2.

I saw people throw out rares in plaza1 the last few days,.
I think it will get worse, and the last day we'll see 2 adn 3 slotters being thrown out.

Maybe we'll crash the server ahead of time, during the final event due to littering with rares lol.

THE_TICK!!!!
21-09-04, 20:15
thanks for the prompt replies..holgar you ARE the man !! HOLGAR ANSWERED MY POST :) thanks man..it bodes well to see you so involved..DOC ill get with ya tomorrow..if the schedule permits...give me a time biatch..spermy..hehe ill be seein you :) make sure you carry lots of good stuff in ya belt :) peace out homeskillets..illl check ya later :P