PDA

View Full Version : Double Standards.

Mobius
21-09-04, 05:24
"Discuss about Neocron, other MMORPGs, movies, community issues and other off topic stuff."

My thread about a CERTAIN GAME got closed down and edited out. What is KK afraid of? A little competition? I think it's a little beyond the normal limits of moderation to actually keep people from discussing what the forum is ment for (see quote at top). That certain game is an "other MMORPG" and should be part of this forum.

I'm so tempted to drop the name of it again just to prove my point but that would probably get myself banned.

I allso have some other points i could have brought up but that would allso get me banned.

This thread does not mention "the game" in name, it is here to bring up a discussion on how the forum is moderated with double standards. Whether you like it or not. ;) My hands are clean. :angel:

Why am i posting this? Because I really don't like getting shot down, edited out and probably allmost banned for discussing topics that the forum is ment for. I would not have complained if the forum description was..

"Discuss about Neocron, other MMORPGs (that does not compete with neocron for it's playerbase), movies, community issues and other off topic stuff."

Vithar
21-09-04, 05:52
Here are a few things to consider:

First, if you have a problem with a decision made by any moderator of these forums, then send a PM to the moderator or send a PM to Nidhogg or Odin.
Do NOT take it to the boards.

Second, read the folowing quote from MJS:

Neocron threads are being locked or deleted on sight on the Fomkocron board. Same happens here. Simple... isn't it? ;)Third, read the following post: http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=1086586&postcount=1

I hope that the points two and three, above, help to answer you question as to why the thread was closed.

Question answered. . .

Thread closed.

V