PDA

View Full Version : video card just died

Terayon
20-09-04, 20:48
my 5900xt apollo just died. after getting it dead, shipping it back, getting a working one, and the working one just died 5 days after i got it The screen comes up and there is all this white lines n stuff and it stops responding after windows laods.man no one ever get anything from apollo. anyone ever have a video card break on you after a few days?

Ascension
20-09-04, 20:52
my 5900xt apollo just died. after getting it dead, shipping it back, getting a working one, and the working one just died 5 days after i got it The screen comes up and there is all this white lines n stuff and it stops responding after windows laods.man no one ever get anything from apollo. anyone ever have a video card break on you after a few days?

Im impressed you typed that with a fuxxord up screen 5 stars :p

anyways.. i sometimes boot up and it discribes what you said.. but all i have to do is switch it off and then back on :)

Terayon
20-09-04, 20:57
well i have another computer right beside me so thats why im posting here. the one with the card dousent show anything but white when windows boots up.

i have tried to boot it a few times but no go. hopefully in 2 weeks when the other video card arrives it works :( i hadent even overclocked it yet. well maybe a little. but barely any.