PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Samsung E800 - Recording Video's?

SilentEye
20-09-04, 17:12
Hey,

I have a SAMSUNG E800, with this phone I can take pictures.

I remember for my old Nokia, it had a camera and could only take pictures as well. Both that phone and the Samsung E800 run on Java.

My brother downloaded application on the old phone one time, this application allowed it to record video's.

Can someone tell me where I can get a program that allowes my Samsung E800 to record video's? Thanks!

Silent

SilentEye
20-09-04, 17:52
Bump, bitch! :angel:

shodanjr_gr
20-09-04, 18:06
A Java application for video recording? Ive never heard of such a thing...on a mobile phone at least.

Anyway, sell the samsung while you are at it, and buy a decent smartphone (nokia, siemens, orange or whatevah)...

Samsungs sux

Ultima
20-09-04, 19:07
I rate Samsung phones quite highly, they're very stylish, reliable and robust. Not to mention the good communication quality.

I also rate their monitors and TVs... just my opinion tho ;)

and1guy
20-09-04, 19:27
i like my samsung... the guy said its the spider man phone.. or somethin like that

deac
20-09-04, 20:28
i like my samsung... the guy said its the spider man phone.. or somethin like that

hahaha yea then it gotta be uber ;)

SypH
20-09-04, 20:37
AFAIK the only type of E800 that has video recording functions is the one released in the east (Korea, Singapore etc). The western one only has the ability to playback video files, not record. Havent found any apps that allow recording but I only did a quick search.

MkVenner
21-09-04, 00:26
i dont know the exact number, but there silver version of the E800, the one with the flash, not the blue one, that can record vids afaik...

shodanjr_gr
21-09-04, 00:33
I rate Samsung phones quite highly, they're very stylish, reliable and robust. Not to mention the good communication quality.

True, True and True. But they got SHIT capabilities.

And Samsung must be the one mobile phone manufacturer that hasnt released A SINGLE PHONE with bluetooth wireless connectivity... Even their 600 euro smartphones dont got Bluetooth...

SilentEye
21-09-04, 09:25
i dont know the exact number, but there silver version of the E800, the one with the flash, not the blue one, that can record vids afaik...

I have a silver Samsung e800, it has a flashlight, and the phone is not blue.
It can't record video though, what it can do is make multi shots.

So it can like make 15 pictures in two seconds, but that's just spam!