PDA

View Full Version : Maybe a good idea ;)

ZyproN
20-09-04, 16:37
Just done capping my PSI on my spy, it took few hours and it was borring as shit, and when i remember when I had to cap DEX on my monk it took few hours to whit the moveone. And now when the time came to cap DEX on my secound monk, no not same way or mission way. So now i got a idea, what about if KK make something a big mission like a epic, so you have to do some random work 1 hour or something and you cap your PSI, DEX or what you need, (depends on each class), it could be alot funny then rund from person to person whit some bps to get some crappy xp, getting borred, special if you have alot of chars. Anyone like the idea, or can add something to make the "mission" more fun.

ZyproN
20-09-04, 16:42
Just done capping my PSI on my spy, it took few hours and it was borring as shit.
I remember when I had to cap DEX on my monk it took few hours to whit the moveone, and now when the time came to cap DEX on my secound monk. No not same way, not missions again.

So I got a idea, what about if KK make something like a big mission like a epic, so you have to do some random work 1 hour or more, and you cap your PSI, DEX or what you need, (depends on each class), It could be alot more funny, then run from person to person whit some bps to get some crappy xp, getting borred, special if you have alot of chars.

Anyone like the idea, or can add something to make the "mission" more fun.

kurai
20-09-04, 16:44
Handy hint:-

Reduce your coke intake.

Your septum will thank you for it too.

kurai
20-09-04, 16:45
Perhaps you could get a DEX level for every copy of a mad post you make.

.Cyl0n
20-09-04, 16:45
Handy hint:-

Reduce your coke intake.

Your septum will thank you for it too.

:lol:

Xiphias
20-09-04, 16:54
sigh... its currently 3:53 pm, how long till the double post get deleted?

oh ye, i've got the final post.

Britneeey
20-09-04, 17:06
Perhaps you could get a DEX level for every copy of a mad post you make.

PWNED by teh master

Sex at kurai :)

Spermy
20-09-04, 17:35
Just done capping my PSI on my spy, it took few hours and it was borring as shit.
I remember when I had to cap DEX on my monk it took few hours to whit the moveone, and now when the time came to cap DEX on my secound monk. No not same way, not missions again.

So I got a idea, what about if KK make something like a big mission like a epic, so you have to do some random work 1 hour or more, and you cap your PSI, DEX or what you need, (depends on each class), It could be alot more funny, then run from person to person whit some bps to get some crappy xp, getting borred, special if you have alot of chars.

Anyone like the idea, or can add something to make the "mission" more fun.

More fun... Hmm, on accepting said cap mission, player character turns pink - and the name of character changes temporarily to the name - TARGET PRACTICE

RayBob
20-09-04, 17:44
Capping DEX on a monk is not fun and many people have complained about it. KK refuses to change it. Apparently, they feel it is an important part of the leveling treadmill and adds depth to the monk experience.

I think that every skill should increase (at different rates, naturally) simply from playing and that none should require hundreds of pointless missions. I would like to see every member of the KK staff make all of the BPs and run all the missions to cap a monk’s DEX. I would like to see the looks on their face and see if this is their idea of fun. :rolleyes:

Tratos
20-09-04, 17:55
in my opinion Monks/Tanks/Spies should level their weakest stat (DEX/Psi/Psi) in teams much like the Private Eye.

Anyone with me on that?

RayBob
20-09-04, 18:19
in my opinion Monks/Tanks/Spies should level their weakest stat (DEX/Psi/Psi) in teams much like the Private Eye. Anyone with me on that?I agree. Anything is better than having to do hundreds of boring missions.

KillingMackRoo
20-09-04, 18:25
zypron, great idea, but the epic shld include mobs etc. specific to you gaining those skills, gaining xp instantly after completing an epic wld make it unfair on everyone else,

again the majority of ppl being too quick to criticise, instead of posting a well informed opinion...

witch hunter
20-09-04, 18:54
I think u guys got sum good ideas their it is boring as hell 2 get them lvls so it would b fun 2 have a kind of epic or special mission 4 that class 2 help lvl that area would b more intresting then doing crappy missions like quick kill or conster missions.

But lvling in teams is a good idea aswell at least then it more fun coz ur with ur m8 and have a good time KK could b somthing 2 look in 2 make the game more intresting. :D :D :D

Judge
20-09-04, 18:58
in my opinion Monks/Tanks/Spies should level their weakest stat (DEX/Psi/Psi) in teams much like the Private Eye.

Anyone with me on that?

Cha-Ching! We have a winnar!

greendonkeyuk
20-09-04, 20:08

Anyone with me on that?

amen to that

deac
20-09-04, 20:24

yeh winnar!

lets face it maxing out psi on a spy is hellish. monk dex is even worse if the vech exploit dont work anymore..