PDA

View Full Version : SH wipe going ahead ??

MISS WHIP
20-09-04, 16:28
OK i have being out of the loop the last week and have checked a few threads and seen no mention of the whipe of the silent hunter.

This is the last week of NC1 and i know they are going to whipe spirit mods and a "POSSIBLE" whipe of all SH if they could not get the spirit mod out.

Any ideas if i should waste a few slots on my QB to take across my unmodded 4/5 slot silent hunters.......... :)

Glok
20-09-04, 16:35
They managed to wipe the ability to use spirit ammo from spirit modded silent hunters, though the name of the weapon still has 'spirit' in it. So I am guessing they will be satisfied with that and won't wipe all SH's. But you never know. ;)

Morganth
20-09-04, 20:26
I think what they mean is that if they can't remove spirit mods from the guns conventionally they will wipe the guns that have the mod, not every SH.

hudsonbeck
20-09-04, 20:30
I think what they mean is that if they can't remove spirit mods from the guns conventionally they will wipe the guns that have the mod, not every SH.
I hope thats the case and not every one...

H

athon
20-09-04, 21:39
Lets wipe 300 SH's because 20 of them have spirit mods in which we can't remove - but would be useless anyway if we removed all the ammo.

PLEASE KK DO NOT DO THIS!!!!

Athon Solo

Glok
20-09-04, 21:48
I like how you guys ignored my post. :p

See here in the beta transfer thread:
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?p=1587935#post1587935

Like I said, we just gotta hope KK will be satisfied with that. Those former spirit SH's would be great collectors items too.

Ryman
20-09-04, 21:49
ive never had a SH ..... or played a spy come to think of it , but why wipe them at all? if they wipe the ammo so it no longer exists then surley a spirit moded SH is no different than a normal SH ? unless there something i dont know