PDA

View Full Version : Questions about NC2

SjanTeN^
20-09-04, 13:53
Ok, i havent followed up in the forum for ages now, that makes me very confused about the Neocron2 thingy, so ill try and ask a few questions..
Can i move my char. over to the NC2 beta, if yes how? And whats the point? I guess i cant go make a few epics or do some lvling since it will be reset when NC2 retail hits riight?
Hows the payment gonna proceed? Do i have to type in my CC info again or can i just continue using what ive allways been using?

Capt. Rik
20-09-04, 14:01
Ok, i havent followed up in the forum for ages now, that makes me very confused about the Neocron2 thingy, so ill try and ask a few questions..
Can i move my char. over to the NC2 beta, if yes how? And whats the point? I guess i cant go make a few epics or do some lvling since it will be reset when NC2 retail hits riight?
Hows the payment gonna proceed? Do i have to type in my CC info again or can i just continue using what ive allways been using?

I can offer some information:

Yes, yo can transfer your chars over to NC2 as long as you have an active Nc1 account. The NC1 char database will be backed up on the 26th september. Any changes to your chars in NC1 will not apply to NC2.

There is an option on the NC launcher that allows you to transfer chars over. A new name filter is in place so all chars will have to be re-named (btw, you're forum name would fail the name filter tests :( )

The point is to allow veteran NC1 players a chance to continue their chars. New features such as updated Op warring, WoC skills, new locations etc. should provide plenty of stuff to do for the near future.

When you transfer a char, all implanted items, armour and quickbelt items will transfer over with them. The exception is epic items (all epic items and statuses will be wiped!) Your money will all be wiped but you will be rewarded 1k/base /** rank.

The only payment option currently available will be *enter some name i can't remember* not paypal anymore. You will be required to cancel your NC1 account and then re-sign up for NC2 under this new system. See the plan file #10 at the top of this forum for more details.

Hope this helps!

SjanTeN^
20-09-04, 14:04
I can offer some information:

Yes, yo can transfer your chars over to NC2 as long as you have an active Nc1 account. The NC1 char database will be backed up on the 26th september. Any changes to your chars in NC1 will not apply to NC2.

There is an option on the NC launcher that allows you to transfer chars over. A new name filter is in place so all chars will have to be re-named (btw, you're forum name would fail the name filter tests :( )

The point is to allow veteran NC1 players a chance to continue their chars. New features such as updated Op warring, WoC skills, new locations etc. should provide plenty of stuff to do for the near future.

When you transfer a char, all implanted items, armour and quickbelt items will transfer over with them. The exception is epic items (all epic items and statuses will be wiped!) Your money will all be wiped but you will be rewarded 1k/base /** rank.

The only payment option currently available will be *enter some name i can't remember* not paypal anymore. You will be required to cancel your NC1 account and then re-sign up for NC2 under this new system. See the plan file #10 at the top of this forum for more details.

Hope this helps!

It did, but what if i join the NC2 beta now will i then be able to like... Continue playing and lvling for the NC2 retail or will it be reset? And where can i get the Nc2 beta btw?

Capt. Rik
20-09-04, 14:15
The beta servers will be completely wiped before retail starts.

Any chars transferred over from NC1 will not be lost! After NC2 hits retail, you will only be able to transfer an individual character once.

The char transfer is being tested in beta at the moment.

This thread should help you with the downloads:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=110321

Sakletare
20-09-04, 14:16
It did, but what if i join the NC2 beta now will i then be able to like... Continue playing and lvling for the NC2 retail or will it be reset? And where can i get the Nc2 beta btw?
All beta chars will be deleted at the end of beta. NC2 retail starts the 29:th.

Info about downloading beta in sticky here: http://forum.neocron.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88