PDA

View Full Version : Omg

Lexxuk
19-09-04, 16:50
who killed community talk english? Everyone been banned or summit o_O

Oh, ya, lookie!!

http://www.gofishpictures.com/GITS2/

if anyone remembered the original, it was pretty kewl, set in Hong Kong for that cyberse.. err... cyberpunk feelin

MkVenner
19-09-04, 16:56
i really should see number 1...

Mumblyfish
19-09-04, 16:57
I thought that would link to Metal Arms: Glitch in the System 2.

You let me down, Lexx. You heartless cunt.

MrChumble
19-09-04, 16:59
Got it in one.

Or left. And I guess a few are hiding in the beta channel.

Lexxuk
19-09-04, 17:02
I thought that would link to Metal Arms: Glitch in the System 2.

You let me down, Lexx. You heartless cunt.

heartless would be showin you the disgustin piccies i took of my lung bag today :p

Shakari
19-09-04, 17:58

Oh, ya, lookie!!

http://www.gofishpictures.com/GITS2/

if anyone remembered the original, it was pretty kewl, set in Hong Kong for that cyberse.. err... cyberpunk feelin

OMG SeXXoRz :D been really looking forward to this "Drool" :D:D

Endar
19-09-04, 18:10
What the heck is this? I think I have few Ghost in the Shell movies somewhere.. I mean, aint there more movies than just one and second coming?

Well the GitS is awesome anyway, you should see the anime series and read the manga. Also get anime called Texhnolyze, you might like it if you liked GitS :D I also highly recommend .hack series, the .hack//SIGN is the first of the series, then comes the .hack//LIMINATY what happens in real world and not in MMORPG world and the last is .hack//TWILIGHT (Legend of the Twilight). I cant really say whats the best, but you should watch the SIGN first, LIMINATY second and TWILIGHT last if you want to know whats going on in the series. Ofcourse you can watch TWILIGHT first if you feel like it but you prolly wont understand all the things that happen.

And after you have watched those you should tie your self up in your chair far away from computer so you dont buy all the .hack games and Collectors Edition boxes like I nearly did. God damn I love those series...

[F6]Knight
19-09-04, 18:29
nm this post :lol:

Lexxuk
19-09-04, 19:14
Knight']nm this post :lol:

ok, but just for that...

[edit- this pic does not belong here - Iorghe (- lunch) ]

Thats my lung bag, all the fluid in there is from my lung, and that white prawn type thing, is a bit of my lung, yummy :angel:

Judge
19-09-04, 19:31
Haha, nice Lexx. Very sexy.

[F6]Knight
19-09-04, 19:33
lol :eek: thats sick :p

Lexxuk
19-09-04, 19:48
Knight']lol :eek: thats sick :p

you think thats sick.. you should see me naked (image below)...

...---...

you wish :p :angel:

Sam Tarrant
19-09-04, 21:17
Sex @ lexes lungs.

Endar
19-09-04, 21:57
Umm.. How in the hell did you get all that water/liquid/stuff in your lungs? Too many menthol cigs eh? :p

garyu69
19-09-04, 21:58
you think thats sick.. you should see me naked (image below)...

you wish :p :angel:
DAMN!

I'd unzipped my trousers and everything. :mad:

Lexxuk
19-09-04, 23:07
Umm.. How in the hell did you get all that water/liquid/stuff in your lungs? Too many menthol cigs eh? :p

I think its in everyones lungs, mines just bein drained off to get rid of the fluid and stuff, i keep shakin the bag, and the noise makes em wanna throw up, its really nice :D

Ixiod
20-09-04, 00:57
Ghost in the Shell was awesome. The PG-13 rating kind of scares me though. The first one was R wasn't it?

BaDDaSS
20-09-04, 03:06
i really should see number 1...

You havn't seen The Matrix? lol

@Luxx: I dont have a lung bag, i keep my lung behind my ribs, safe from PKers.

Birkoff
20-09-04, 05:20
The only peson worth flamming got banned (haha *chuckle* retard) No1 worth flamming kinda means not worth posting. Especially when there is forums like FA where the mods don't close threads/edit posts just to generally piss the community off.

//Edit oh no... i guess theres still CraZy.. he got unbanned didn't he? :s

ShadowStriker
20-09-04, 05:24
this kinda pointless jabber makes me sick
exscuse me while i go run to the potty and puke

MrChumble
20-09-04, 20:44
i guess theres still CraZy.. he got unbanned didn't he? :s
Yes, but he quit.

Gohei
21-09-04, 08:27
Thats my lung bag, all the fluid in there is from my lung, and that white prawn type thing, is a bit of my lung, yummy :angel:

Don't you jusst wona pinch a hole in that thing ?

Lexxuk
21-09-04, 13:46
Don't you jusst wona pinch a hole in that thing ?

its gone now, had it taken out yesterday and a stitch put in to close me up, so I'm all cured, no more lung operations, no more hospital, no more sexy nurses, god I miss the sexy nurses :(

sanityislost
21-09-04, 14:24
its gone now, had it taken out yesterday and a stitch put in to close me up, so I'm all cured, no more lung operations, no more hospital, no more sexy nurses, god I miss the sexy nurses :(

awwwww...well here ya go lexx :P

SiL ..:..

Lexxuk
21-09-04, 14:27
awwwww...well here ya go lexx :P

SiL ..:..

umm... be back in 5 minutes :o