PDA

View Full Version : And now, the end is here...

stebedford
18-09-04, 18:50
...and so I face, the final curtain....

Yep thats it, ive had enough, im leaving. Im sick of all the shit regarding NC2, yeah I agree the game looks pretty but its crap, its basically NC1 with a few extra things and sharper graphics, nothing that could not have been done in a few patches. Apart from that theres still the same old dickhead kids that think this is CS and go around killing everyone cos they are "uber".

Some of you may say "you will be back", well no I wont, im playing SWG now which has a hell of a lot more content than NC. And I know some of you will say "you wont be missed" well do you think I care??

There will be some people I will miss playing with, im sure you know who you are. Rangers on Uranus will be disbanded soon as most of the core members have left due to all the shit with NC2, heres a little list of whos gone...

Zaq - 1 Account
-=kid=- - 1 Account
Leman.Russ - 1 Account
Elendil Hacker - 2 Accounts
TrueVinny - 1 Account
Steweygrrr - 3 Accounts
Ste Bedford (me) - 2 Accounts
Moonshine Vodka - 1 Account

Thats 12 accounts cancelled. Before I go, let me quote something from my clans website forum...

"I would be playing NC if KK actually repsected their customers.

I'm not saying SOE are the best, but they are far far better. They have "correspondents" for every profession responsible for gathering all the issues for that proffession and presenting the major ones to the devs. What was there in NC? one player representative called ratman who nobody knew or heard from. who never did anything useful

yes if PVP if your thing NC is better but:

for the new player experence SWG owns NC
for the variety of mobs to fight SWG pisses all over NC
the client stability... well goodbye FRE's thank you very much
for a great variety of professions, SWG owns NC
for user interface, and ingame help system, SWG pisses on NC
for graphics SWG pisses on NC easily.
SWG has no zone lines! another piss on NC
the installation and patch system for SWG pisses on NC
the population (although unknown) is obvioulsy vastly greater than NC
the character customisation, clothing, armour options piss on NC
player cities, vehicles, droids, pets, and spaceships to come

need i go on

people probable label SWG as carebear because all PvP is consensual, but I prefer it that way, no more ganking and being shot in the back for no reason.

when SOE discovered a credit dupe they came down harsh quickly on those invloved. What's KK's approach? they probably didn't even know about it in NC until people whined about the broken "economy", and thought oh well not much we can do, we'll just wipe everyones bank account when we bring out DOY..."

Ok GMs you can get your pay bonus and close this thread. Good luck with whatever everyone is doing and have fun. Ste Bedford - Rangers Leader signing out...

steweygrrr
18-09-04, 18:55
Ah well. Well I agree with everything said above. I was vastly disappointed by NC2 and all the hype surrounding it. In fact, it screws over the little guys in the game even more.

And the new and improved sledgehammer approach of removing content seems to...wait....yes...I don't think it's fun anymore....

Fun for a while anyways

Neocron: Nice place, wouldnt wanna continue devoting time to it.....

Vithar
18-09-04, 18:56
Good luck with your future endeavours.

Should you wish to rejoin the fold, we will be here waiting. ;)

Leaving thread. . .

Thread closed.

V