PDA

View Full Version : well my time has come

cRazy2003
18-09-04, 01:08
no sooner then im unbanned im leaving.
my account will be active until next month, then i'll cancel it or i might give it to someone else.

neocron 1 was good, i enjoyed most aspects of it a lot, but with neocron2, the higher prices, the item wipes, all the changes, i just dont think its worth it.

some of the community hasnt helped either, its ruined a lot of the gaming experience for me, some people inperticular who i wont mention.

i also see a lot of the vets and well opinionated people have left etc, i asume they find there own opinions justifyable, as for me its just not worth it. its ended up me paying the money just to use the forums, and even now its lost my attention, i used to play neocron everyday but now it was bearly once a week. and neocron 2 isnt good enough in my opinion to change my mind.

ive got everyone i wish to know and speak to in the future on msn, and on other forums.

and for people who think i'll be back, im definatly not that kind of person, ive passed through communities like quake3 and sof2, the game cd's are lying somewhere underneath my computer desk in a pile of dust. so if anyone see's my character its unlikly to be me.

so have fun, i hope out of KK's work it becomes a success.

ciao :p

Gotterdammerung
18-09-04, 01:10
closed as per forum rules and guidlines.

Please feel free to express any further wishes you have toward Crazy via pm's or e-mail