PDA

View Full Version : planfile #10 about the Neocron2 launch

Holger Nathrath
17-09-04, 18:43
check this (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=273) to get the information...

BaDDaSS
17-09-04, 18:44
Sex. sticky?

Was just wandering, do you have an index wit all the planfiles?

Ch1n Th3 M4g
17-09-04, 18:45
bah
:mad:

BaDDaSS
17-09-04, 18:45
first :P

rofl, i so beat you !

---

Besides that we have been able to convince “PC-Zone UK” to supplement “Neocron2” as DVD to their magazines also.

That should end the "BLAHHH, german community gets it all!!1111!!!!" threads, lol.
Well done with the pc-zone pimpage, their a very popular mag :)

Clownst0pper
17-09-04, 18:51
PC zone is a very very good step forward.

It will reach ALOT of people this way.

Well done

Tratos
17-09-04, 18:54
Cool :)

but like.....who this "new partner?"

Publisher or somthing as i noticed that there are no BigBen splashes on the NC2 beta.

Ascension
17-09-04, 18:56
when.. please dont say soon :(

Jesterthegreat
17-09-04, 19:04
nice :)

Mumblyfish
17-09-04, 19:15
PCZone?
Direct Debit?
Making the player models not shit?

YES!

MkVenner
17-09-04, 19:20
sweet arse, i can use my solo now. sweet

Jesterthegreat
17-09-04, 19:24
PCZone?
Direct Debit?
Making the player models not shit?

YES!

they arent shit... but they arent cyber punk either :p

Richard Slade
17-09-04, 19:28
"These amounts include 16% VAT (GST). As this will not concern players outside the EU they will be given a 16% advantage. This advantage of 16% also applies to the update and the Trial Registration."
Excuse me?!

and once again, is it very wise to make NC2, a rather small game with alot of bugs and an angry community, the most expensive game on the market?

Ozzon
17-09-04, 19:34
Why most expensive? EU citizens have to pay 16% VAT tax for every online game subscription, and players living outside EU have NC even 16% cheaper.
What's wrong with that?

Jesterthegreat
17-09-04, 19:36
"These amounts include 16% VAT (GST). As this will not concern players outside the EU they will be given a 16% advantage. This advantage of 16% also applies to the update and the Trial Registration."
Excuse me?!

and once again, is it very wise to make NC2, a rather small game with alot of bugs and an angry community, the most expensive game on the market?

whats that in £?

Lexxuk
17-09-04, 19:37
Delete this please

unless KK register in luxemberg where its 9% vat or something.

with KK putting the trial on the cover of PC Zone DVD they had better get rid of ALL the fre's, put in a lot of content and make the game as damn near perfect as possible, the worst thing that can happen is a lot of people playing the trial, crashing out a lot, then tellin all their mates "NC2 is shit" which will kill it in the UK

Opar
17-09-04, 19:39
we have been able to convince “PC-Zone UK” to supplement “Neocron2” as DVD to their magazines also.

I KNEW you had something up yoiur sleeve

Opar
17-09-04, 19:42
whats that in £?

13-15 pounds to upgrade, £9 a month.

Dribble Joy
17-09-04, 19:47
That is highly sexual indeed, especially the click2pay stuff.

€50 for 6 months is about £34, les than £6 a month.

New players need to register their account trough the Neocron homepage or by starting the Neocron2 launcher. Customers that are upgrading their account from NC1 to NC2 need to cancel their account. The registration process will notify the user when in doubt. The cancellation is necessary to clearly differentiate between the old and the new registration and the old and the new payment provider. This will not affect the player's user data. The remaining pre-paid game time will be credited proportionally. After successful registration you will receive a confirmation email. Just click the activation link in the confirmation email and use your Click2Pay account immediately after registration

Can we get some clarification here?
Are you saying we must cancel our NC1 accounts? Then register with NC2?

BunkerBoy
17-09-04, 20:25
for the americans that dont know what the value to euro is, like me :lol: , its 1 Euro = $0.82 american and remember 16% off since w/o the VAT tax. so ~$13.50 for a month ~$31 for 3 months and ~$51.25 for 6 months.

BaDDaSS
17-09-04, 20:27
A good website for live currency covertions is www.xe.com :)

Dribble Joy
17-09-04, 20:31
Yanks are actually getting a better deal than before the price increase afaik.

NS_CHROME54
17-09-04, 20:37
i'm really glad a) you aren't making us canadians give click2pay our social insurance numbers (note, Social Insurance Number in Canada, NOT Social Security Number), and b) we can use direct debit. canadians use debit many times more than cash & credit cards combined.

i'm a little sad that it'll cost a little more, but since the difference is only the cost of a giant bag of chips, i'm not that concerned.

Dribble Joy
17-09-04, 20:42
i'm a little sad that it'll cost a little more, but since the difference is only the cost of a giant bag of chips, i'm not that concerned.
Remember that people outside the EU don't pay the 16% VAT, so you are getting it cheaper.

Mattimeo
17-09-04, 20:43
A good website for live currency covertions is www.xe.com :)

thats the one I use. as of today, with the removal of VAT it's $13.88. Still above the average of $13 but not quite as bad.

Alan
17-09-04, 20:45
Any info on the possibility off Direct Debit's for UK costumer's come on I feel left out here.

joran420
17-09-04, 20:49
umm actually 1 eur =1.22 USD :P

not 88cents :P

or 1 usd = about .88 EUR

[edit] sexy pricing info though doesnt sound so bad now...

Dribble Joy
17-09-04, 20:59
€50 = $61
$61 x 84% = $51 for six months = $8.5 a month.

NS_CHROME54
17-09-04, 21:03
Remember that people outside the EU don't pay the 16% VAT, so you are getting it cheaper.

not that much cheaper, as all of Canada has 7.5% Government Sales Tax (GST), and everywhere but Alberta and Yukon Territory (I live in the latter) have 7% Provincial Sales Tax (PST), which is charged on all non-essential items (not charged on food, or clothing items for kids 15 and under). Granted I don't know if we have to pay these for neocron (actually that's not true, I doubt we will), we have to pay them for everything else.

Geth
17-09-04, 21:10
not that much cheaper, as all of Canada has 7.5% Government Sales Tax (GST), and everywhere but Alberta and Yukon Territory (I live in the latter) have 7% Provincial Sales Tax (PST), which is charged on all non-essential items (not charged on food, or clothing items for kids 15 and under). Granted I don't know if we have to pay these for neocron (actually that's not true, I doubt we will), we have to pay them for everything else.

Because it is international, you don't have to pay PST or GST on the item, though if it was over $50 they could try to apply duty taxes to it. But seeing they catch people for duty tax when you cross the border or recieve items via postal service, I doubt that the government will even notice the transaction.

Candaman
17-09-04, 21:46
Holgarth at what point should we cancel our nc1 accounts?

Brammers
17-09-04, 21:53
Thanks very much for the update Holger, it's very much welcomed.

In the German speaking areas (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) "Neocron2" will be availble trough the DVD versions of the major german magazines and in the UK it will be available trough "PC-Zone UK"

Now thats by far the best news I've heard for the UK. 11 out of 10, 5 stars for you all, and sex all around...erm did I just say that out loud?

Jesterthegreat
17-09-04, 21:55
Now thats by far the best news I've heard for the UK. 11 out of 10 and 5 stars for you all.

as lex said... this is only good if the client is as close to bug free as possible...

someone looking for a new MMORPG isnt likely to play NC2 after a string of FRE / sync / empty inv / CTD's before even getting to NC city...

Brammers
17-09-04, 22:04
as lex said... this is only good if the client is as close to bug free as possible...

someone looking for a new MMORPG isnt likely to play NC2 after a string of FRE / sync / empty inv / CTD's before even getting to NC city...

Well the closed beta was very FRE free. If KK can get the current problems sorted we will have a lot new players, and happy vets as well. Event in open beta with the memory leaks I'm sure I crash less often that NC1.

Jesterthegreat
17-09-04, 22:05
Well the closed beta was very FRE free. If KK can get the current problems sorted we will have a lot new players, and happy vets as well. Event in open beta with the memory leaks I'm sure I crash less often that NC1.

i know i crashed loads more in open than closed

[TgR]KILLER
17-09-04, 22:23
all i see everywere is CC here CC there.. i dont have a damn credit card.. always payed with paybycash trough bank transfer.. and i can't find any mention of bank transfer anywere.. so can you pay with bank transfer with click2pay for nc2? ( their site is shit can't find any info there :/ )

Siygess
17-09-04, 22:28
Thats some great news - making the client available through PC Zone is a very smart move, as long as it's nice and stable :D

Mumblyfish
17-09-04, 22:40
KILLER']all i see everywere is CC here CC there.. i dont have a damn credit card.. always payed with paybycash trough bank transfer.. and i can't find any mention of bank transfer anywere.. so can you pay with bank transfer with click2pay for nc2? ( their site is shit can't find any info there :/ )
Direct Debit. Pretty much everyone can use Direct Debit...

[TgR]KILLER
17-09-04, 22:41

wtf is direct debit O.o i'm dutch damnit.. just could figure out what bank transfer was..

ok quick search on google..

Direct Debit is a simple, safe and speedy way to pay regular bills and subscriptions automatically from your bank account. You agree with the organisation the amount to be collected and the date of payment. From then on the amount will be deducted from your account on a regular basis. The organisation can only take the agreed amount. If they need to change the amount or collection date, they have to notify you first.

so that meens they can pick off say € xx every 3 months if i pick for the 3 month sheme untill i cancel the account ? :/

Mumblyfish
17-09-04, 22:57
KILLER']so that meens they can pick off say € xx every 3 months if i pick for the 3 month sheme untill i cancel the account ? :/
Yep. It's basically just an agreement that says "every x months, we will take x euros out of your account", and they're easy to cancel and manage. I try to use Direct Debit as much as possible, it rocks cocks.

plague
17-09-04, 23:28
good news, no need for SSN....sweet, i didn't want to stop playing me favorite game just cuz of that....very nice :D :p

nobody2004
18-09-04, 00:03
WHEN exactly are we supposed to "close" our current account in order to subscribe to NC2 ?

Now ?
What happens if I cancel my nc1 account now ?
Will I still be able to play 'till end of month ?

On Sunday 26th ?

On thursday 30th or friday 1.10 (whenever the new servers will be available) ?

Please clarify.

TIA

Spermy
18-09-04, 00:14
AAARGH! :mad:

Just as I begin to wean myself off the Neocrack, cos I cancelled my CC, you introduce solo!

So easy to pay money... Must resist! Must not Click payment methods! NYAAARGH!

*Cuts hands off*

*YES AS OPPOSED TO CUTTING HIS CARD UP! PROBLEM?*

nobody2004
18-09-04, 00:28
Now remember Switzerland is not just "German speaking".

How/where will we sitting in the french part of CH get the DVD's ?

In the German speaking areas (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) "Neocron2" will be availble trough the DVD versions of the major german magazines and in the UK it will be available trough "PC-Zone UK"

Candaman
18-09-04, 00:32
AAARGH! :mad:

Just as I begin to wean myself off the Neocrack, cos I cancelled my CC, you introduce solo!

So easy to pay money... Must resist! Must not Click payment methods! NYAAARGH!

*Cuts hands off*

*YES AS OPPOSED TO CUTTING HIS CARD UP! PROBLEM?*

so we'll see u in nc2 then

resistance is futile

TBH

uber java
18-09-04, 00:59
Congrats on the CEO Position :P

Radamez
18-09-04, 01:35
No mention of it in Novembers PC Zone which I got today, they haven't mentioned NC/DoY in a long time..

But great idea! Now pleeeeeease remove mc5 and fix the bugs so we don't lose all those potential players!

Also nice to see the monthly fee hasn't gone up a great deal :)

£13.50 to switch to NC2 with a free month.. that's a relief, i'm broke atm :D

Richard Slade
18-09-04, 02:25
To clearify the pricing:

Live mid-market rates as of: Friday, September 17, 2004 - 8:24:02 PM EST

Euro
1 EUR = 1.217 USD
United States Dollar
1 USD = 0.8217 EUR

12.95 EUR = 15.7602 USD
(According to http://www.gcitrading.com/converter.htm)

That IS the most expensive game on the market
And please try to tell me that pricing hasn't gone up much :wtf:

garyu69
18-09-04, 02:38
Nice info but when do we cancel NC1 accounts and when will the snapshot of the database be taken for what you transfer? Do we cancel and then thats hopw our chars will come over? or is there one paticular day that the database info will be taken from?

mystery8
18-09-04, 02:39
Good news on not needing the Social Security number.

What's this about VAT? So the 12.95 EUR for 1 month subscriptions is only for Euros? North Americans would pay 16 percent less (10.88 EUR or $13.25 USD) ?

And would that also apply to the cost of the upgrade itself?

@Gary:
In this Planfile (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=270), they say the last day the NC1 Servers (as they are now) will be up is September 26th until Midnight (CEST, GMT +2). Haven't heard if this has changed yet.

Alan
18-09-04, 02:46
To clearify the pricing:

Live mid-market rates as of: Friday, September 17, 2004 - 8:24:02 PM EST

Euro
1 EUR = 1.217 USD
United States Dollar
1 USD = 0.8217 EUR

12.95 EUR = 15.7602 USD
(According to http://www.gcitrading.com/converter.htm)

That IS the most expensive game on the market
And please try to tell me that pricing hasn't gone up much :wtf:Mmm yes but you forget to deduct the 16% VAT that we europeans pay, but not the rest off the world! Now recalculate and see if it's any better! Not brilliant I grant you but at least its better than a kick in the teeth, hey?

Richard Slade
18-09-04, 02:50
Mmm yes but you forget to deduct the 16% VAT that we europeans pay, but not the rest off the world! Now recalculate and see if it's any better! Not brilliant I grant you but at least its better than a kick in the teeth, hey?
Well first of all, isn't the 16% ADDED?
Second I'm european and really don't give a crap about those outside since we still gotta pay

Alan
18-09-04, 02:58
sorry to pick this up soo late but currentley Click2Pay will only accept DD from the USA and Germany according to there registration.. This from Click2Pay about the possibility off DD in the UK..

Thank you for contacting the CLICK2PAY Service Team.

Unfortunately as an citizen from the UK you can only register a Credit Card with CLICK2PAY.

Please check our webpage www.click2pay.com (http://neocron.jafc.de/www.click2pay.com) regulary for updates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards

Astrid Steffen

CLICK2PAY Service Team

Dribble Joy
18-09-04, 09:49
Well first of all, isn't the 16% ADDED?
Second I'm european and really don't give a crap about those outside since we still gotta pay
nonono.
Read the file again, the 16% VAT is included in the euro price, so we don't pay any extra.

-Demon-
18-09-04, 10:05
From reading it and those who are asking about cancelling accounts...
It does mention that the registeration process will mention it if anyone is in doubt...so I guess you could leave it right upto the time you register really.

So guessing from that it purely for the reasons of tranfering the monies out of worldpays system and into the new and to avoid people getting charged twice and all sorts of double paying account entries etc.

Only my views....

Archeus
18-09-04, 12:39
Are they sure about removing the 16% VAT for people outside the EU?

As far as I remember VAT has to be put on, and then it is up to the person to claim that VAT back. I could be wrong though.

http://www.eurunion.org/legislat/VATweb.htm

I'm sure KK got themselves a Tax accountant to verify it.

Didn't KK raise the price a while back because of Tax? Now they are removing it? Does that mean the US players have been getting this Tax off already?

Richard Slade
18-09-04, 12:52
nonono.
Read the file again, the 16% VAT is included in the euro price, so we don't pay any extra.
do if yer in europe, which most are, this IS the most expensive game on the market.. I Wonder how bright it is to to a thing like tht when yer not a company size SOE

Spermy
18-09-04, 13:30
Not to bothered - If I do decide to come back and get an account, Then it's only like a beer or so extra a month, I'm sure I could cut one pint out of my routine over the course of 30 days. shouldn't be too hard.

Bottom line is If you can afford it now, and you smoke, drink or go out occasionally, chances are you can afford it when they hike the price by a few quid.

One less packet of smokes, or one less beer, or one less kebab at the end of the night. Simple as.

Richard Slade
18-09-04, 13:33
I smoke about 3 ciggs a day or less,
I don't go out, I don't drink, I hardly eat and I don't subscribe to any newsmagazines or anything, still haven't got a buck i the end of the month..
Wtf am I to do then?

Spermy
18-09-04, 13:34
Wtf am I to do then?

Stop being difficult! :)

Richard Slade
18-09-04, 13:34
Stop being difficult! :)
That ain't gonna gimme more money anyways! *sigh*
Well the end is nigh..

Spermy
18-09-04, 13:36
Well ya could always budget... thats fun... but it kinda sucks when you actually realise how little money ya have to throw around...

Richard Slade
18-09-04, 13:40
Well ya could always budget... thats fun... but it kinda sucks when you actually realise how little money ya have to throw around...
I did! And that's what I came up with..
I spend:
$20 on smokes
$66 on food
$20 total on phone bills
$53 on internet bills
That's about it...

Oath
18-09-04, 13:59
Did some research,

All prices are based on Europeans. (in euros or were converted to euros)

1 Month
Eve : 14.95
Anarchy Online : 14.95
Neocron : 12.95
Swg : 12.31
UltimaOnline : 10.60

3 Month
Eve : 35.85
Anarchy Online : 35.85
Starwars : 34.48
Neocron : 29.95
UO : 28.72

6 Month
Eve : 65.70
Swg : 64.03
Anarchy Online : 59.70
Neocron : 49.95
UO : 49.25

So the argument that neocron is now the most expensive or one of the most is bs. It is in fact still one of the cheapest. I missed some mmo's out mainly because i couldnt remember them.

That damned post looked much better when i was writing it :mad: ;)

Richard Slade
18-09-04, 14:09
I dunno what yer on oath but AO is E12.31...(same as SWG) :wtf:

Currently you've written it all in dollars except NC who's in E

EDIT: Don't listen to wankers, EVE costs more :p
His bad

Oath
18-09-04, 14:12
EveOnline

http://www.eve-online.com/faq/faq_08.asp
Cost/month* Total cost*
1-month-plan € 14.95 € 14.95
3-month-plan € 11.95 € 35.85
6-month-plan € 10.95 € 65.70
* VAT included

Anarchy online
http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/support/faq/Billing_Account/
1 month: EUR 14.95 / USD 14.95
3 months: EUR 35.85 / USD 35.85
6 months: EUR 59.70 / USD 59.70
12 months: EUR 95.40 /USD 95.40

All prices i listed are in euros.

Richard Slade
18-09-04, 14:15
I'm gonna check it up tho since it ALSO says
Outside Europe Cost/month Total cost
1-month-plan $ 14.95 $ 14.95
3-month-plan $ 11.95 $ 35.85
6-month-plan $ 10.95 $ 65.70

sounds very very odd that it's the same price.... :wtf:
ANYWAYS, NC2 is still top of the league, and considering the quality,
it's plain stupid

EDIT: Why do you arse yourself to pay in E when you can pay in $?
EDIT2:Gimme a $12.95 price and it's all good

Oath
18-09-04, 14:16
Well prices in Europe have the 16% shit on top too So the prices _roughly_ balance out.

@above and at below : Because i live in europe and my card only accepts pounds or euros :) as sadly do a lot of people's cards...i need to ditch this damned electron shit :lol:

Richard Slade
18-09-04, 14:17
Well prices in Europe have the 16% shit on top too So the prices _roughly_ balance out.
Not if you pay in $ afaik, never did on any game before atleast (AO, EQ, SWG, EVE)

Umm at Iorghe, Holger, Akuji, someone, could you just end this discussion by giving us both Euro and Dollar prices?

@above : because i live in europe and my card only accepts pounds or euros :)
Well now that's YOUR problem ;)
I still have the option and it sucks if I don't have it here you know

edit: Cuz technically if I gotta pay in euro's it's the most expensive game for ME. If I can pay 12.95 in $ we're on the right way, and it's all good...

Frotto
18-09-04, 16:52
edit: Cuz technically if I gotta pay in euro's it's the most expensive game for ME. If I can pay 12.95 in $ we're on the right way, and it's all good...

But you can't pay 12.95 in dollars.. doesnt work that way. it has to go through the conversion process wich makes it 15.77 in $ and then if you can get the 16% taken off its back down to like 13.25 in $. Still not too bad... i'll probably prepay for 3 months to knock the price back down anyways. up to you.

Richard Slade
18-09-04, 18:42
But you can't pay 12.95 in dollars.. doesnt work that way. it has to go through the conversion process wich makes it 15.77 in $ and then if you can get the 16% taken off its back down to like 13.25 in $. Still not too bad... i'll probably prepay for 3 months to knock the price back down anyways. up to you.
Umm, yes you can, works like a charm..
Who said I had to pay from Europe just cuz I live here?? :confused: :confused:

Alan
18-09-04, 21:54
Umm, yes you can, works like a charm..
Who said I had to pay from Europe just cuz I live here?? :confused: :confused:
Okay and why on earth would want to pay in a currency different to your own?? It just causes more problem than it solves, dosn't it? Commissions and such like??

jernau
19-09-04, 14:35
PC-Zone is a very very good move. I just hope that the game is up to that kind of load and scrutiny.

wrt cost :
1) If I read that right we have to buy at least one month of subs when we buy the upgrade/game. If so that's pretty sneaky and bound to annoy a lot of people.
2) Oath, try basing that on $ and £. Also add a row for the advantage the EU and GB had with NC1 of paying in $.
3) With 16% off the game should be about right for the US but still will be within a few cents of the top - do you think it can justify that?

/edit @ last few posts - Paying in $ made NC about £4/month for me. That's why I did it and no of course there aren't commisions.

[D]est
19-09-04, 15:00
No Pay by Cash anymore?
What if people dont have Visa, Credit card, etc?

Richard Slade
19-09-04, 17:33
Okay and why on earth would want to pay in a currency different to your own?? It just causes more problem than it solves, dosn't it? Commissions and such like??
It saves me money, besides I don't use Euro or Dollar anyways and I can't pay in swedish currency it's not like it's any difference

Kreb Slyvian
19-09-04, 19:47
Good news on not needing the Social Security number.

How do we create a Click2Pay account without entering the SS number?

Kreb

mystery8
19-09-04, 21:48
How do we create a Click2Pay account without entering the SS number?

Kreb

I don't think you can yet. The Click2Pay stuff probably won't go into effect until NC2 is released.

Weazle
20-09-04, 12:59
"Neocron2" will be availble trough the DVD versions of the major german magazines and in the UK it will be available trough "PC-Zone UK".

I think that needs to be changed from trough to through :lol: :lol:

DigestiveBiscui
21-09-04, 15:17
so when do we have to cancel our nc1 accounts by?

zii
21-09-04, 18:34
How can clothing for people over the age of 15 not be classed as essential? As a Canadian, is it legal for you to walk around naked if you're over 15 years old? You must get Frozen Willy Syndrome in winter?

zii
21-09-04, 18:41
Notice about Click2Pay Registration Process

Click2Pay has agreed to offer "Neocron2" users a special status. This means e.g. that "Neocron2" customers do not need to provide their ID number or social security number (USA and Canada).

I know that this is a moot point, but I'm in typoholic mode for the moment:

Just noticed this. It wouldn't work in the UK since they don't have ID numbers. The closest things are the passport numbers, but passport numbers change each time you get a new passport.

jernau
21-09-04, 19:08
Notice about Click2Pay Registration Process

Click2Pay has agreed to offer "Neocron2" users a special status. This means e.g. that "Neocron2" customers do not need to provide their ID number or social security number (USA and Canada).

I know that this is a moot point, but I'm in typoholic mode for the moment:

Just noticed this. It wouldn't work in the UK since they don't have ID numbers. The closest things are the passport numbers, but passport numbers change each time you get a new passport.
Social Security Number == NI number. ;)

zii
21-09-04, 19:28
Social Security Number == NI number. ;)

True. National Insurance. Forgot that. But, would you give it out?

DigestiveBiscui
21-09-04, 19:46

LOL no, we dont give out NI numbers to pay for online games :o

Odin
21-09-04, 20:02
I'll get the guys to update the planfile with a U.S. dollar conversion for north america. Believe it was something like 10.80 euro on the one month plan without VAT etc.

nobody2004
21-09-04, 20:07
I'll get the guys to update the planfile with a U.S. dollar conversion for north america. Believe it was something like 10.80 euro on the one month play without VAT etc.

Good move from a marketing/commercial perspective.

Still amazed you guys in US can't handle anything that is non US :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Did anybody ask us if we agreed to pay nc1 in $$$ ?!?

I guess next time I buy something online, I'll ask for conversion in Swiss chocolate units :D :D :D

jernau
21-09-04, 22:47
Not in any hurry, no.

Realistically though it's pretty useless unless someone else wants to pay my taxes for me so I wouldn't worry too much if were an ID requirement.

General Crazy
21-09-04, 23:42
As it stands 12.95 EUR divided by 1.16 = 11.16 EUR(amout before 16% tax) which is equal to $17.70 CND or $13.76 USD

ok I have no problem paying that amount because game cards in canadian for most games are $39.99 for 60 days as long as there is a payment option for canadians other then credit cards.

I used http://www.xe.com/ucc of the currency conversions

Archeus
22-09-04, 13:00
12.95 Euro (EUR) = 15.97382 US Dollar

minus 16%

10.878 Euro (EUR) = 13.41801 US Dollar (USD)

Still not cheap. Of course I heard Eve is now nearly $15. Will KK also have to change due to the $ going down the crapper?

Holger Nathrath
22-09-04, 17:05
Keep in mind, that the exchange rate is flexibel and will change. When Neocron1 was released 1 Euro was about 0,81 USD. Now it's 1,23 but the wind is changing again right now. :)

Just to clarify things:

If you want to calculate a netto price from a bruto price, you can't just substract 16% because 16% of the bruto are more than 16% of the netto. If you put 16% on 10,80 Euros you get 12,53... ;)

The official prices will be:

Licence Acquisition:

EU - 29,95 Euro
outside EU - 25,82 Euro

Upgrade:

EU - 19,95 Euro
outside EU - 17,20 Euro

Monthly Fee:

EU - 12,95 Euro
outside EU - 11,16 Euro

Quarter Fee:

EU - 29,95 Euro
outside EU - 25,92 Euro

6 Month:

EU - 49,95 Euro
outside EU - 43,06 Euro

mystery8
22-09-04, 19:42
Thanks for the clarification, Holger.

zii
23-09-04, 01:24
What happens if you live outside the EU but you pay with an EU bank issued credit card, and its (my) address is outside the EU? Do I get mashed?

NeoChick
23-09-04, 02:54
Quote: Quote:
Originally Posted by Spermy

I earn a huge salary and never have any money either. And I do budget and live on next to nothing.
But, my problem is I have kids ..............

Bragvledt
26-09-04, 20:41
est']No Pay by Cash anymore?
What if people dont have Visa, Credit card, etc?

If you don't live in the US or Germany and don't have a credit card ...
YOU CAN'T PLAY NEOCRON 2.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

GRRREEEAAT move KK, I'll see YOU in Disneyland also!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
J@cK@$s3zzz ....

Astrid
28-09-04, 16:06
Yes Baddass. You can find all the Plan files (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=41) on one page.

;)

Bragvledt
28-09-04, 18:39
Yes Baddass. You can find all the Plan files (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=41) on one page.
;)

Who you talkin' to bro?

[edit]
And is this your way of ENLARGING the player base, KK??
You guys are SO DUMB it's almost worth calling the Guinness Book Of Records for ... :rolleyes:

Astrid
30-09-04, 10:08
Nothing personal – only a reflection.
I have noticed a countless number of times in these forums, that ppl don't look at the posts already written, before writing one of their own. And their own are often very specific and egocentric, and should be addressed to NC support instead. All this tends to get the forums littered with the same questions over and over again and eventually totally off topic.

To answer your question:
I was merely answering Badass question in post #2 off this thread.