PDA

View Full Version : The SEND KK COFFEE Intiative

MrParker
16-09-04, 23:22
As posted in the open beta forum, for the subscribers who don't go there to look at :P

I would like to announce a new initiative started by myself and a friend of mine on the forums. It is the SEND KK A WHOLE LOT OF FUCKING COFFEE initiative. What we want is paypal donations in order to save enough money to send KK a bunch of coffee.

The reason: This game is so near retail, with so many bugs, that you have no right to sleep for at least the next month. You agreed to this when you became game designers. In order to keep awake for the next month you're going to need a whole lot of fucking coffee, and thats where we come in.

In 2 weeks were going to send KK as much coffee as we can afford out of what we can spare out of our own pockets and what we get in donations. So please, donate to the SEND KK A WHOLE LOT OF FUCKING COFFEE Initiative. They need it, and maybe they'll fix the bugs with some good canadian coffee in them.

The e-mail for paypal is SendKKCoffee@hotmail.com

I don't expect much, but help if you can!

Regards,
MrParker

G.0.D.
16-09-04, 23:29
I would donate to this cause but, its hard to put my hard earned money into the hands of some guy whos been with neocron since july and only has 42 posts... maybe if you were a forum regular and I trusted/knew you...

Dribble Joy
16-09-04, 23:33
I would recommend (like I will do soon) that people send them stuff by themselves.

I will at some point send some tea and beer.

MrParker
16-09-04, 23:35
I would donate to this cause but, its hard to put my hard earned money into the hands of some guy whos been with neocron since july and only has 42 posts... maybe if you were a forum regular and I trusted/knew you...

My other account is DarkOmen and as well Mobius is helping with it and Samhain, they've been around a while.

I just didn't post on the forums till recent. People know me in game :)

I put 100 dollars in myself. Anyway, I'm not asking you to trust me wholeheartedly, I am just asking for a couple of bucks here and there. The rest we're doing ourselves.

Benjie
16-09-04, 23:43
Hey G.0.D. I'll take 'yer money! :D

joran420
16-09-04, 23:56
cross posting is bad :P

even when its for something good :P

Shujin
17-09-04, 00:21
cross posting is bad :P

even when its for something good :P
even to save babeh puppies? ;.;

Lexxuk
17-09-04, 00:26
Dollars, guess that means you dont know about the European Workin Time Directive, send KK as much coffee as you want, the law states you cant work more than 38 hours a week (though in the UK you can say I want to work more, but you cant actually be forced to, and if you say "no" you cant be fired)

G.0.D.
17-09-04, 00:27
I flush baby puppies down my toilet

Shujin
17-09-04, 00:30
I flush baby puppies down my toilet
yea well you got a good reason, your shark is down there. *hears people in background going ooooooooooo

NS_CHROME54
17-09-04, 00:32
Dollars, guess that means you dont know about the European Workin Time Directive, send KK as much coffee as you want, the law states you cant work more than 38 hours a week (though in the UK you can say I want to work more, but you cant actually be forced to, and if you say "no" you cant be fired)

all of KK, start working more than 38 hours straight, or i'm gonna fire your asses :lol:

Nidhogg
17-09-04, 00:35
Please continue this on the thread in the beta forum. Thanks.

N