PDA

View Full Version : Any1 starting uni this year or continuing?

Dont Mess
15-09-04, 03:01
post were u are or were yr goin

seraphian
15-09-04, 04:11
I'm a second year this year, going to school in the midwest US.

I'm halfway between a Communications major and a computer science, and I can't decide which to finally go for.

Jonax
15-09-04, 10:00
First year, BSc (Hons) Computer Games Technology, University of Abertay Dundee (Scotland :p), Leave on Saturday

:)

SilentEye
15-09-04, 11:01
First year of college here, I'm at school right now ;)

It's fun I guess...

..It's really boring actually, so I am kinda deciding I will skip last class O_o
Good start of school, hm? :)

james_finn
15-09-04, 13:10
2nd Year Physics with Space Technology Salford Uni!

Clownst0pper
15-09-04, 13:14
BA Hons first year Journalism Luton

Dribble Joy
15-09-04, 13:30
2nd year (4th year of uni, don't ask) of Mechanical engineering, Brunel Uni.

Dont Mess
15-09-04, 13:49
thought u was doin fashion shit koro

anyway im dong 2nd year Bsc Physiology and Pharmacology at University of Westminster

S a W
15-09-04, 14:29
First year, BSc (Hons) Computer Games Technology, University of Abertay Dundee (Scotland :p), Leave on Saturday

I go into 3rd year at the same Uni next year - Mutlimedia :)

Heavyporker
15-09-04, 19:16
Going back to Ohio State University, its about my fifth year now (first year was free thanks to high school/college credit thing.)

Damn... space technology.... computer games... you lucky sods, you got the fun stuff. I only get Art & Tech where I learn to play with 'bots and computers in the pursuit of art... mmmh mmhh.... I'm a tard.

Clive tombstone
15-09-04, 19:24
Art institute of San Diego=Major=Video Game art and Design first year.

hivemind
15-09-04, 20:45
State University of New York Institute of Technology, Junior, Computer Science & Information Systems major. Gonna stay here and get an MBA in Technology Management if I can stand that much school...

System
15-09-04, 21:41
Art Ins. of Philly first year there for Media Arts & Animation

NS_CHROME54
15-09-04, 22:01
earning my sheckles for a year doin web design (really, this is a full time job, and i'm 17 ffs). then it's off to either British Columbia Institute of Technology to get Bachelor of Technology in computer science, at least if i'm feeling ambitious. otherwise, off to Okanagan University to take a 2 year CIS program. plus i can keep working my job part-time while i'm goin to school, which should feed my computers/gaming habits while i'm schooling... if i have the time anyway.