PDA

View Full Version : Neocron goes back to the age of the dinasours

Dont Mess
14-09-04, 19:25
ITS BETTY TEH DINASOUR

(pic didnt work FFS check post number 3 for 1337 BETTEH)

WINNAR !!!!

Clive tombstone
14-09-04, 19:28
No winnar!, No Piccar!

lol

Try resizing your pic, and re-submitting it

Revslad
14-09-04, 19:33
here we go

Jaffo
14-09-04, 19:36
it took alot of time and effort to make that dinosaur

ok im lying the ops were crahns so it took 5 minutes and no effort :P

SjanTeN^
14-09-04, 19:48
ITS BETTY TEH DINASOUR

(pic didnt work FFS check post number 3 for 1337 BETTEH)

WINNAR !!!!

Give us back Cycrow Dilleh :D

Dont Mess
14-09-04, 19:50
yr 2 lazy 2 defend it so we did lol

ps i heard yr going bak 2 $4death

metalangel
14-09-04, 19:52
OMG INNIT WTF U LOL HEHE PPL I KANT SAY HOLE WORDZ LOL U R TEH SUXX OMFG GOT TO TXT MY GF KTHX BYE LOL

:wtf:

Melkior
14-09-04, 20:06
wtf are you smoking...

where can i get some? :D

Morganth
14-09-04, 21:13
it took alot of time and effort to make that dinosaur

ok im lying the ops were crahns so it took 5 minutes and no effort :P

The only benefit of taking those OPs was making the dino, Crahn doesn't actually give a shizzle about loosing OPs anymore, as a) They get taken when no one is on (intentionally, or if people truthfully don't know we aren't on) and b) In a few weeks they get wiped.

Dont Mess
14-09-04, 21:18
c) Crahn only attack our ops wen THEY THINK WERE NOT ONLINE...but we are u kimjim nobnobs

Morganth
14-09-04, 21:20
c) Crahn only attack our ops wen THEY THINK WERE NOT ONLINE...but we are u kimjim nobnobs

And when was that? Crahn haven't taken OPs for at least a week. And we always check how many enemies are on so we know what to expect so we mostly do know you are on. Alts not accounted for of course.

Akasha
14-09-04, 21:34
wtf are you smoking...

where can i get some? :D

have you still not got any mr melkie?!!!

Jaffo
14-09-04, 21:39
And when was that? Crahn haven't taken OPs for at least a week. And we always check how many enemies are on so we know what to expect so we mostly do know you are on. Alts not accounted for of course.

errr....

crahn aint taken ops for a week? cmon thats a lie and u know it
. u took grant last night as well as cycrow and told us to come and defend. so we all logged onto clan chars and wh00ped yo ass again.

best was wen me and koro and bs (1 spy 2 ppus) took out ur whole op war force at simmons. that was fun

Morganth
14-09-04, 22:33
errr....

crahn aint taken ops for a week? cmon thats a lie and u know it
. u took grant last night as well as cycrow and told us to come and defend. so we all logged onto clan chars and wh00ped yo ass again.

best was wen me and koro and bs (1 spy 2 ppus) took out ur whole op war force at simmons. that was fun

Aah well, thats what you get for not staying in contact with clan, lol.

So when did you, Koro and the banned bs^ take out the whole OP force at Simmons? And how big was our "whole" OP force?

Clownst0pper
14-09-04, 22:56
Aah well, thats what you get for not staying in contact with clan, lol.

So when did you, Koro and the banned bs^ take out the whole OP force at Simmons? And how big was our "whole" OP force?

Its actually true, and one of my favourite moments in neocron.

Me, BS (his new ppu) and Dr.Nick went from point red to simmons.

Me on my judge using pistol spy I killed at least 9 players.

Tanks, Apu's, Spys, a PPU who was rezzing, and several PE's

BooJooBanton was the PPU who died to a judge...

Personally as I say, favourite moment in NC as they all dropped like flies. Of course, most were unbuffed without S/D as there wasnt a PPU ratio for them all. But was fun none the less.

We did eventually die, when 5 APU's arrived downed BS, then Downed Dr Nick, but I didnt stealth, fight to the death!

Oh - Your whole OP force was at least 12 people.

Classic moment for me one ill always remmeber :D

Morganth
14-09-04, 23:05
Its actually true, and one of my favourite moments in neocron.

Tanks, Apu's, Spys, a PPU who was rezzing, and several PE's

BooJooBanton was the PPU who died to a judge...

Personally as I say, favourite moment in NC as they all dropped like flies. Of course, most were unbuffed without S/D as there wasnt a PPU ratio for them all. But was fun none the less.

We did eventually die, when 5 APU's arrived downed BS, then Downed Dr Nick, but I didnt stealth, fight to the death!

Oh - Your whole OP force was at least 12 people.

Classic moment for me one ill always remmeber :D

I've heard about this, lol. I missed this event at the time, and everyone keeps reminding Buju about it, lol.

Hopefully come NC2 we will be back in force, and likewise for the other clans that want a piece of Crahn.

One of my favourite events fighting was when SoldierZ attacked Simmons, and I was being attacked by around 6-8 of them and they couldn't kill meh. Had time to sex them too. Also when it took minimess and an APU anti-buffing me plus 3-4 fighters to kill me at an OP war near CRP (can't remember which). As you should have guessed I was on my PPU at the time :p

EDIT: And when 6 ShadoW attacked Tyron, and 4 Crahn beat them off with only 1 PPU, with ShadoW with 2. Then 8 fully buffed ShadoW stood outside Tyron and got killed by 5 of us. Gotta love APUs spamming barrels on the unexpecting :lol:

EDIT2: And Koro I noticed in PP1 last week your APU doesn't like being hit by Executioner :lol:

Clownst0pper
14-09-04, 23:11
EDIT2: And Koro I noticed in PP1 last week your APU doesn't like being hit by Executioner :lol:

Sadly not, But what APU does?

You would have loved to be at simmons. I fell in love with the judge that day :D

Morganth
14-09-04, 23:15
Sadly not, But what APU does?

Mine did before I capped CON and STR :p

You would have loved to be at simmons. I fell in love with the judge that day :D

Yeah, I am sure I would. Had it have been on my PPU then maybe Buju hadn't have been so unlucky. On the other hand, whenever I turn up to an OP war I either get spammed with HAB, or someone constantly hits me with a spirit modded SH. Funnily enough it only ever happens when Phoenix are involved. :lol:

Clownst0pper
14-09-04, 23:18
Mine did before I capped CON and STR :p

Yeah, I am sure I would. Had it have been on my PPU then maybe Buju hadn't have been so unlucky. On the other hand, whenever I turn up to an OP war I either get spammed with HAB, or someone constantly hits me with a spirit modded SH. Funnily enough it only ever happens when Phoenix are involved. :lol:

Minimess and Happy harry are phoenix Spirit modders.

watch out for em :p ;)

Funny thing was Morganth, when I was fighting at simmons that night, I was pissed up big time.

Magic!

Dont Mess
14-09-04, 23:26

Funny thing was Morganth, when I was fighting at simmons that night, I was pissed up big time.

Magic!

happy harry never plays on that char he is alwayz on his apu bumbum, ive never seen him at an op war so as it stands i am the only spirit mod spy in CM.

pay attention and read the names of the pple with the sh before u assume the whole faction has 1.

plz dont go off the topic of betty the dinasor, i just spent like 2 hours defending ops against fa for the dinasour.

ezza
14-09-04, 23:26
i take it this is a very thinly veiled attempt at showing how much ops you mercs have?

Morganth
14-09-04, 23:27

Magic!

lol

Better treausure those Spirit Mods, as come DoY you loose them! However, my clan looses 3, so its really not too bad, lol. Just gotta watch out the HABs, and get a quick recovery after para, lol.

Dont Mess
14-09-04, 23:30
i take it this is a very thinly veiled attempt at showing how much ops you mercs have?

not at all, i just found it ammusing that its shaped like a dinasour.

tbh biccy actually told us off because he didnt want this many ops, neither did i. his words exacly were we dont wanna be the next cartel. the massive cm op zerg started when me haylo river and kaolin were borded so we would hack barrier 1 and get a massive zerg so the rest of the clan come in. thats really it. Just bn fighting FA for a good hour or 2 but we didnt takethe rest of their ops, all we want 2 do now is protect betty.

ezza
14-09-04, 23:48
not at all, i just found it ammusing that its shaped like a dinasour.

i understand ;)

Clownst0pper
14-09-04, 23:49
i understand ;)

Betty also has a blond mullet.

Its not about the OP's, its all about the shape :D

ezza
14-09-04, 23:55
tbh mullets went out with the dinosaurs.

Clownst0pper
15-09-04, 00:06
tbh mullets went out with the dinosaurs.

The modern mullet can look wicked, got one myself, although its not like shaved to about the ear, then raining down your back..

You gotta have it cut very sharp with a flicked fringe,

Dinos live on

Mullets too :lol: :p

Dont Mess
15-09-04, 02:59
crahn tried 2 give it purple boots again

Sigma
15-09-04, 03:03
[...]there wasnt a PPU ratio for them all[...]

Yeah, oddly enough not every clan has 2 PPUs for 1 DmgDealer. :rolleyes:

BlackDove
15-09-04, 03:15
Haha, that was a great image. Good stuff.

Dont Mess
15-09-04, 03:16
ignore my spelling of dinosaur in the title rofl i didnt realise how retarded i am at typing wen i dont think.

Morganth
15-09-04, 07:20
Yeah, oddly enough not every clan has 2 PPUs for 1 DmgDealer. :rolleyes:

I dunno what Crahn was thinking that day, as usually for the 11 fighters that were there we should have had 3 or 4 PPUs. Oh well, you learn from your mistakes.

Xadhoom
16-09-04, 04:54

[...]

I remember killing 13 Mercs at cycrow, with my droner. Ubar Dr. Nick was one of them .. died to a single raptor, fully buffed. did I mentioned that I didnt had 2 PPUs on my ass for db and freeze? jeez, this thread just show how bad the ppu situation is... 2 ppus for 1 damage dealer! unbelievable :wtf:

and most crahns are nibs tbh. Nothing to be proud of. sorry for being rude, but I didnt had much sleep o_O 8| :eek: O_o 8| o_O 8|

Clownst0pper
16-09-04, 12:30
I remember killing 13 Mercs at cycrow, with my droner. Ubar Dr. Nick was one of them .. died to a single raptor, fully buffed. did I mentioned that I didnt had 2 PPUs on my ass for db and freeze? jeez, this thread just show how bad the ppu situation is... 2 ppus for 1 damage dealer! unbelievable :wtf:

and most crahns are nibs tbh. Nothing to be proud of. sorry for being rude, but I didnt had much sleep o_O 8| :eek: O_o 8| o_O 8|

Its a raptor abner...

Moving on.

Whats wrong with people playing there mains? If it happens to be a PPU so what

Serpent
16-09-04, 12:36
Its a raptor abner...

Moving on.

Whats wrong with people playing there mains? If it happens to be a PPU so what

drones are overpowered, ppu's are underpowered, right koro ? :rolleyes:

Clownst0pper
16-09-04, 13:23
drones are overpowered, ppu's are underpowered, right koro ? :rolleyes:

PPU's are overpowered in the sense it can take entire armys to kill a single one, there also too required.

Raptors are overpowered in the sense that even when capping resist force/piercing/poison, they still rip through every single class in the entire game.

Raptors are overpowered yes, and thats from a droner.

bS^
16-09-04, 17:35
to be a good ppu it takes skill. And on the point of saying mercs have too many ppus, its bull, we have about 4.

Soul
Kaori
Dr.nick
Me ( not so much anymore)
Herb

We only normally have this many, so before u say about mercs PPU spamming, look at names (same as with spirit mods), and u might see how skillfull some of our ppus are.

and abner, droners suck, no skill imo..

JustIn_Case
16-09-04, 17:45
droners suck, no skill imo..
Zzz zZz zzz, oh, ok im awake now...hm true, all classes that dont require "skill" suck, hm yes, verry good point...zzz zzz zzz

Clownst0pper
16-09-04, 18:27
Zzz zZz zzz, oh, ok im awake now...hm true, all classes that dont require "skill" suck, hm yes, verry good point...zzz zzz zzz

I have three chars with no reticle, and a droner is the easiest to play.

I would prefer droners to have a reticle, but KK wont give them one, just silly really.

JustIn_Case
16-09-04, 19:01
Well, i agree about that drones are easy to play, its just the mentality of "droners suck, no skill imo.." that makes me so tired...
Do i suck just because its easier to aim with a drone?

Morganth
16-09-04, 19:46
to be a good ppu it takes skill. And on the point of saying mercs have too many ppus, its bull, we have about 4.

Soul
Kaori
Dr.nick
Me ( not so much anymore)
Herb

We only normally have this many, so before u say about mercs PPU spamming, look at names (same as with spirit mods), and u might see how skillfull some of our ppus are.

I agree. I play a PPU and it does take a lot of skill to be good at it, and I am not even close to be classed as a good PPU. As for Mercs "PPU Spamming" I say thats bullshit. My clan happens to fight Mercs on many occaisions, and they have exactly the number of PPUs they need to keep their force alive (to some extent of course). Usually I see them with 4, and bring about 7-9 fighters along. Perfect balance.

Just because you have less PPUs/skill doesn't mean they "spam" PPUs, lol.

maver!ck
16-09-04, 19:57
Well, I have a PPU aswell, but, errhh, right, I suck :) And I suck on PE, and on Tank, and on ... Why am I even here?

Sigma
16-09-04, 20:31
[...]and thats from a droner.

You are not a droner.

Having a droner as a char doesn't make you a droner, playing the droner as your main makes you one.

maver!ck
16-09-04, 21:11
Lol. I see, you decide...

Clownst0pper
16-09-04, 21:24
You are not a droner.

Having a droner as a char doesn't make you a droner, playing the droner as your main makes you one.

Well I play my characters equally.

What does that make me?

Id say that makes me a Tank/Droner/APU/Pistol Spy.

Wouldnt you?

And its not as if just because I dont play a droner 100% or I dont play a pistol spy 100% of the time pvp rules dont apply.

Sigma why dont you stop being ignorant? I am a droner, I have a droner, I play a droner equally to every other class I own.

There is nothing I dont know about droners and my other classes for that matter.

So tell me, whats your problem?

Morganth
16-09-04, 21:32

Its probably that he doesn't have the flexibilty to play classes other than a droner. I played as a droner for a while, got bored because it was all the same. Raptor is overpowered so anyone who thinks they are great at PvP for using one should be shot.

Those that play Tanks/APUs/PPUs/PEs/Hybrids/Pistol Spy/Rifle Spy are the ones with skill. Flexibility is better than being great with one particular class and shite with the rest. For example I have an APU, a HC Tank, a PPU and a PE. I am alright with all of them (slighty better as a PPU though, and fairly good as a PE). Personally I feel this is better than being godlike with say a PE as in an OP war if I die on one of my characters I can relog on another and still have fun.

Koro > Sigma
Koro > Morganth
Executioner > Lehna
Sex > *

Rith
16-09-04, 21:58
Well, I have a PPU aswell, but, errhh, right, I suck :) And I suck on PE, and on Tank, and on ... Why am I even here?

because i wub you

Clownst0pper
16-09-04, 21:58
as in an OP war if I die on one of my characters I can relog on another and still have fun.

I love having 4 capped characters.

I am at the moment better on my pistol spy, however, im having a hell of a laugh playing him.

Koro I havnt played for afew months as im slowly loming him to 210 melee and 210 H-C hybrid (almost done)

Droner and APU I use shitloads.

Its a joy to be able to log onto alts knowing your exactly the same skill in them

Morganth
16-09-04, 22:11
I love having 4 capped characters.

I am at the moment better on my pistol spy, however, im having a hell of a laugh playing him.

Koro I havnt played for afew months as im slowly loming him to 210 melee and 210 H-C hybrid (almost done)

Droner and APU I use shitloads.

Its a joy to be able to log onto alts knowing your exactly the same skill in them

Exactly my point. Its nice to have some alteration in how you play NC. Come NC2 when I have my new PC sorted out, perhaps we should duel. Pistol PE versus Pistol Spy and see who wins :p

That or I could try to heal you to death on my PPU :lol:

Dont Mess
16-09-04, 22:21
Judge > buju banton

nuff said

Morganth
16-09-04, 23:32
Judge > buju banton

nuff said

Thats fair enough, thats something even friends make a point about unfortunately.

However, Buju is a good PPU 95% of the time, he wasn't having a good day that day. And all our clan give him a lot of credit, seeing as he is one of the people that will log from a combat character over to a PPU when it is needed, even if he wants to play combat.

We will see what NC2 brings when it comes to combat. I know for a fact that I will be on my PE a lot more, killing (/trying) people and stuff. And you can most definately expect to see my PPU in an OP war, even if he doesn't have his trusty Carth Sanct as support.

Sigma
17-09-04, 01:51

Oh and because of that you don't play your Tank atm?

What does that make me?

Wouldnt you?

No, I wouldn't.

I play 2 Tanks (MC/HC), an APU, a Pistol-Spy, a PPU, a LowTech Rifle-PE and sometimes my Droner.

Does that make me an expert at all those classes?

No it doesn't, I'm a Tankplayer at heart, although I mostly play my APU, because I needed to be effective in combat (yeah it is debatable how effective a Kami is, but thats not the point).
I wouldn't say that I'm a good PPU, because it isn't my thing, playing PPU that is.

And its not as if just because I dont play a droner 100% or I dont play a pistol spy 100% of the time pvp rules dont apply.

Sigma why dont you stop being ignorant? I am a droner, I have a droner, I play a droner equally to every other class I own.

There is nothing I dont know about droners and my other classes for that matter.

You want to know what my problem is?

It's quite simple, You are my problem, your holier-than-thou attitude and your constant pushing of your ego pisses me off big time.

There was a time were I respected you as a good player and a nice person, sadly that time is long gone now.

Edit:

Its probably that he doesn't have the flexibilty to play classes other than a droner. I played as a droner for a while, got bored because it was all the same. Raptor is overpowered so anyone who thinks they are great at PvP for using one should be shot.

My Droner can't use a Raptor nor am I using him to fight players, so please try something else.

Those that play Tanks/APUs/PPUs/PEs/Hybrids/Pistol Spy/Rifle Spy are the ones with skill. Flexibility is better than being great with one particular class and shite with the rest. For example I have an APU, a HC Tank, a PPU and a PE. I am alright with all of them (slighty better as a PPU though, and fairly good as a PE). Personally I feel this is better than being godlike with say a PE as in an OP war if I die on one of my characters I can relog on another and still have fun.

Where did I or anyone else say that being good with only 1 class it the only way to go?

Koro > Sigma
Koro > Morganth

Maybe, maybe not.

Who gives a fuck about that X > Y BS, anyway?

Sex > *

That I can agree on.

Dont Mess
17-09-04, 03:08
niff of the flames guys fuk it now its all about betteh

an update is she got her left foot back 2day but due 2 aging she has lost her mullet and now has grey hair :(

bS^
17-09-04, 03:17
Well, I have a PPU aswell, but, errhh, right, I suck And I suck on PE, and on Tank, and on ... Why am I even here?

Sorry dude, ur a top class ppu :)

You better start coming online more often tbh

<3 teh mav

Original monk
17-09-04, 09:20
this complete thread is getting funnier and funnier :lol:

edit: and she got the foot back lol, poor dino, what are they doing to you betty :eek:

Serpent
17-09-04, 11:49
Judge > buju banton

nuff said

cs > you :p

Clownst0pper
17-09-04, 11:58
No it doesn't, I'm a Tankplayer at heart, although I mostly play my APU, because I needed to be effective in combat (yeah it is debatable how effective a Kami is, but thats not the point).
I wouldn't say that I'm a good PPU, because it isn't my thing, playing PPU that is.

WTF is this at heart bollox? Can you not comprehend loving all classes equally, obviously not.

It's quite simple, You are my problem, your holier-than-thou attitude and your constant pushing of your ego pisses me off big time.

My ego exists because I back up with PVP results.

Unlike others who cant actually PVP, I can, I know I can, and have worked very hard to get where I am.

Sigma
17-09-04, 12:40
WTF is this at heart bollox? Can you not comprehend loving all classes equally, obviously not.

WTF is this loving all classes equally bollox? Can you not comprehend that just because you have one type of char it doesn't automatically means you know everything about it, obviously not.

My ego exists because I back up with PVP results.

Unlike others who cant actually PVP, I can, I know I can, and have worked very hard to get where I am.

I know people who top you of in skill, but who don't need to boast about it.

Xadhoom
17-09-04, 12:53

What does that make me?

I never saw ur droner until phoenix had to deal with our droners.. always saw ur apu, sometimes ur tank, and for pking u logged ur spirit sniper. Well, if I would log my droner only for hunting other droners, it wouldnt be my main char.. My main char is my droner, coz in 80% of the battles hes my no1 char. I log sometimes my APU. So its not my main char..

PPUs need a rework, especially the Holy Heal. and that comes from somebody who hav been called one of the best ppus ever and from somebody who will play PPU with DoY. And not from somebody who plays PPU/Droner when circumstances force him to.

and coz droners are sooooooooo overpowered, soooooooooo easy to play and to rule with, thats why no one use em.. jeez

the best evidence u can hav to proof that a class needs a boost is when as good as nobody use it.

Raptors are overpowered in the sense that even when capping resist force/piercing/poison, they still rip through every single class in the entire game.

BS. They rip PEs if they catch em far away from objects. A PE can simply outheal a raptor when hes running around a tree or another structure, or hiding behind guards. decent PPUs just laugh about single raptors.They rip apus which are alone, yes. They Rip Hybrids (same with the PE, blessed Heal + structure > raptor). In OP Fights, they die to 3 HLs, They cant enter OPs which are heavily armed with turrets. They hav no chance against stealthers which are looking for the droner.

Raptors are not overpowered. and thats from somebody who plays his droner as his no1 op fight char and not only to counter other Droners.

hell, when it comes to backup with pvp results.. Ive been called one of the best PPUs/hybrids ever on Jupiter, Ive been called one of the best APUs on Pluto, and actually Ive been called the best Droner on Saturn.. but maybe thats becoz Im the only one whos known as playing his droner regularly in op fight. Ppl say "thats abner, the droner", and not "thats abner, the droner/apu/ppu/pistol spy/hackerpokerrepairervehiclestealther spy/meleetank/hctank/hybrid".

*using anti ego pills to decrease his arrogance*

Dont Mess
17-09-04, 13:17
cs > you :p

all my chars > yr silly excuse for a PE

Sigma
17-09-04, 13:22

Witty remark > you

Serpent
17-09-04, 13:36

guard punshing > me, right right :rolleyes:

and btw, i would rethink my con setup, dieing in 4 hits at a heat cs :rolleyes:

DigestiveBiscui
17-09-04, 14:30
guard punshing > me, right right :rolleyes:

and btw, i would rethink my con setup, dieing in 4 hits at a heat cs :rolleyes:

u died to 4 cs shots

lmao

really should change the way u said that :p

Serpent
17-09-04, 14:32
u died to 4 cs shots

lmao

really should change the way u said that :p

right, DIED..

Morganth
17-09-04, 20:10
My Droner can't use a Raptor nor am I using him to fight players, so please try something else (1).

Where did I or anyone else say that being good with only 1 class it the only way to go? (2)

1) I never implied your droner could use a raptor even if he does PvP at all. I merely made a statement that was not pointed at anyone in particular. The sky is blue, wanna challange me on that statement?

2) No one, however you said that in order for Koro to have any say over droning Koro would have to play a droner as a main, however Koro plays most characters equally and therefore doesn't have a "main". And you stated your droner was your main. Go figure.

Sigma
17-09-04, 23:53
1) I never implied your droner could use a raptor even if he does PvP at all. I merely made a statement that was not pointed at anyone in particular. The sky is blue, wanna challange me on that statement?

Its probably that he doesn't have the flexibilty to play classes other than a droner.[...]

Reading your post, it was clearly address at me.

2) No one, however you said that in order for Koro to have any say over droning Koro would have to play a droner as a main, however Koro plays most characters equally and therefore doesn't have a "main". And you stated your droner was your main. Go figure.

Please, before trieing to argue with me, read my posts.

My main never was and never will be a droner.

So stop mistaking me for Xadhoom/Abner.

Clownst0pper
18-09-04, 00:33
I have to agree, I dont really have a main.

My first ever neocron character was kaolin, a rifle spy to cap. Then Koro, Then Kreole, Then Isa.

I have infact re rolled each of my characters once, this is there second lives for each.

And I have to say, I have no preference, absolutely none.

Abner plays droner, thats fine by me, Phobos, you appear to play your APU/Tank the most, fine, no worries there.

As for Abner saying he never see's my droner, Isnt that the purpose? To hide? o_O

Abner hasnt killed my droner in a long while, Stormbringer has, he usually finds my sack, however, I know for a fact abner hasnt in over a month or two.

Xadhoom
18-09-04, 00:46
phoenix mercs fought in the last month pro maybe 3 - 4 times. In Fact, its like I said - u come with ur droner when pro has droners online which cant be found by ur stealthers.. thats the problem. I dont know that u are in the sector until u found and killed me. and usually Im coming on my apu then to continue fighting. But I killed Isa many times when we fought phoenix regularly. Somebody whos coming with his droner aiming at the enemy droners has always a very big advantage. I never hav this advantage coz my droner is always the first in op fight.

If u want, hide in cycrow or tristar, Im logging my stealther and I will find u.

Clownst0pper
18-09-04, 00:55
phoenix mercs fought in the last month pro maybe 3 - 4 times. In Fact, its like I said - u come with ur droner when pro has droners online which cant be found by ur stealthers.. thats the problem. I dont know that u are in the sector until u found and killed me. and usually Im coming on my apu then to continue fighting. But I killed Isa many times when we fought phoenix regularly. Somebody whos coming with his droner aiming at the enemy droners has always a very big advantage. I never hav this advantage coz my droner is always the first in op fight.

If u want, hide in cycrow or tristar, Im logging my stealther and I will find u.

Thats the state of droning though.

To someone like myself or you, who constantly have tried to look for each other, there is no where in any OP zones where I cannot find you.

As all the places you hide, I hide, so its litterally afew minutes on yours/mines life expectancy, which is why I dont play my droner when I know theres an experianced droner about.

Its litterally a game of luck who just happens to check each others hiding spot first, which kinda gets me depressed.

Morganth
18-09-04, 00:56
Reading your post, it was clearly address at me.

Negative, the first sentence may have been, the following sentences were generalised.

Please, before trieing to argue with me, read my posts.

My main never was and never will be a droner.

So stop mistaking me for Xadhoom/Abner.

Sorry, lol. Due to all the cross posting in this thread for some reason I got you confused with Abner. Sorry for insulting you.

Morganth
18-09-04, 00:57
Its litterally a game of luck who just happens to check each others hiding spot first, which kinda gets me depressed.

In the Cycrow sector -pro- droners get on the top level of the hills that are quite hard to run up. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Damn it, didn't mean to double post.

Clownst0pper
18-09-04, 00:59
In the Cycrow sector -pro- droners get on the top level of the hills that are quite hard to run up. :rolleyes:

Because they use hovertechs, which is fair enough, but I still think that shouldnt be allowed..

But this thread isnt about what I think is an exploit.

When I know our spy scouts have searched everywhere by foot, I log my droner, stand in the zone corner, launch a Revenge drone, and I give the rival droner a 2 minute survival time.

Works every time :rolleyes:

Morganth
18-09-04, 01:02
Because they use hovertechs, which is fair enough, but I still think that shouldnt be allowed..

But this thread isnt about what I think is an exploit.

When I know our spy scouts have searched everywhere by foot, I log my droner, stand in the zone corner, launch a Revenge drone, and I give the rival droner a 2 minute survival time.

Works every time :rolleyes:

heh, nothing like a good game of Hide and Seek to start an OP war off. Droners definately play an important part in OP wars now, regardless of the over-poweredness of their weapon of choice. Good for scouting, can kill pretty much anything (as long as there isn't a PPU strapped on) and can drop a drone and stealth away when in trouble.

Xadhoom
18-09-04, 01:53

:rolleyes:

read what koro just said.. good to see that there is at least one person in phoenix mercs which is not blaming me for using h4x, cheats and other stuff just becoz I found a way to get onto some mountains with hover.

@ koro: thats the difference. u only log ur droner only for hunting other droners. I log him for complete op fights, I used him to team as good as possible with PPUs, etc etc.. and I had fun. Im not using him for a antidronerbitch.. I love my little black flying toys, and they love me. they talk to me too. They tell me evil things.. heh heh heh heh heh

bS^
18-09-04, 11:01
@abner -- I never said you did hack, i realise you use hovertechs which i can respect. And the reason i said droners are over powered is because its really the only class that stops a PPU Ressing/buffing and such.

Many times i have been one of two PPU's for a force of 8/9. Do you know how annoying it is, when your just starting to buff people and 3 apus die 8|

I logged on ISA (clownstoppers char) yesterday to fight FA at gravis, they had 2 apus and 3 ppus. one rapter took out both APU's, and one anti buffed PPU. This was the first time i played PvP as a droner.

I think droners probabley require a minimum amount of skill to PvP, however they are hugely disadvantaged by the way they have to hide, which ive only ever seen the -pro- spys do well.

oh and I <3 BETTY

Clownst0pper
18-09-04, 11:17

@ koro: thats the difference. u only log ur droner only for hunting other droners. I log him for complete op fights, I used him to team as good as possible with PPUs, etc etc.. and I had fun. Im not using him for a antidronerbitch.. I love my little black flying toys, and they love me. they talk to me too. They tell me evil things.. heh heh heh heh heh

Thats actually wrong.

My droner and my pistol spy are my two favourite characters, however, I wont log my droner, or very rarely against Pro, as I say, its litterally luck if I survive more than 2 minutes.

Against every other faction I will, and do on many many occasions.

Xadhoom
18-09-04, 14:41
well, bs.. that makes 2 ppl. Its gets better and better :rolleyes: Would like to see minimess saying that he didnt thought Im hacking.. I remember 3 times where he told me "u'll get banned today, abner, coz of [insert exploit/hack/cheat accusation here]". According to him, I had overcapped chars, "submarine raptors", I can see stealthers, etc etc etc..

FA isnt really an opponent :rolleyes: The only thing u need to catch and take out a droner in 70% of all warzones (the flat zones without hiding spots like krupp, simmons, tristar maybe, drakkan, rockshore) is a stealther. find the droner, kill him, and the only chance for him to get a rezz far away from the op is that his clan wins the fight.. other ppl can maybe be rezzed during the fight, but a droner can release right away, especially when ur hiding on a mountain. Fight is over.

Its true, if u look only at the firepower of the raptor, then its amazing what a droner can do. But thats not enuff. What about the bugs which make u incapable of action so often in op fight? ever had this drone start bug still after 5 times relogging? ever got killed during op fight without a chance to get rezzed? If u really play a droner in every op fight, then it wont take long until u realize why only a small group of ppl play one regularly.

Xadhoom
18-09-04, 23:04

I wont stop fucking moaning about this, until it is addressed.

APU's/Ravagers/Rifles/Sniper Rifles, ALL can pop a drone, in 3-4 hits. As for APU's ive never seen anything so fucking embarrasing or annoying.

You claim to have reduced the flash when a drone is hit by 60%, then why is it still the same as its always been hit?

A holy lightning hits my drone once, I cannot see anything for 2 seconds, by that time my drone has been hit again, and again, until its destroyed, its even more of a joke if theres 2 APU's there.

People moan about drones being hard to hit, its the stupidest thing ive EVER heard.

KK - Fix the drone flash reduction, as it is still impossible to be a practicle droner, against any class other than a Pistol PE.

An APU who isnt buffed will die in 4 hits, Like a raptor dies in 4 hits from a holy lightning.

The only difference is a huge one. When I hit the APU, he has the ability to see, I - Do not.

The moment an APU hits my drone, as I continue to say, My screen goes BLANK, I CANNOT SEE ANYTHING - are you all paying attention?

Thats 2 seconds of nothing, and 99% of APU's will hit my drone again, and again as I crash into things trying to backup and heal.

It doesnt matter if it gets blown up? Apart from the fact youve never obviously researched a tl 120 item, and several of them, and then constructed several tl 120 items.

Im saying drones can never be as usefull or as practicle as they could be as long as the flash remains as strong as it is, why should my vision be completely obscured when im not being hit, and when I was hit, it was 4 seconds ago?

--------------------------------------------------------------

What changed ur mind? If I remind u wrote in the last month bout droners, then it looks like .. u arent really sure what ur talking about :rolleyes:

Morganth
19-09-04, 15:39
What changed ur mind? If I remind u wrote in the last month bout droners, then it looks like .. u arent really sure what ur talking about :rolleyes:

What Koro is saying in all but the first quote is that drones have a disadvantage because of the flash. Their damage is still overpowered regardless of the flash or not, as stated in the first quote.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like you are the one who isn't really sure what you are talking about.

EDIT:

read what koro just said.. good to see that there is at least one person in phoenix mercs which is not blaming me for using h4x, cheats and other stuff just becoz I found a way to get onto some mountains with hover.

1) I am not in Phoenix Mercs
2) I never blamed you for doing something which is bannable

Xadhoom
19-09-04, 15:52
What Koro is saying in all but the first quote is that drones have a disadvantage because of the flash. Their damage is still overpowered regardless of the flash or not, as stated in the first quote.

the damage is absolutely ok, if u keep in mind the tons of disadvantages a droner has.. in fact, its too low to compensate all that :rolleyes:

1) I am not in Phoenix Mercs
2) I never blamed you for doing something which is bannable

1) Never said u are phoenix. "one person" = koro. its funny that its koro who told all these "abner has been banned for using ubar h4x" stories bout me .. according to dr.nick and lots of other phoenix mercs. He said, he never said something like that.. the rest of the clan says, he did.. its nothing but a big joke.
2) To me, that just sounds like "oh well, I dont really want to say it, but they use an exploit to get up there". Maybe Im wrong, maybe Im too aggressive atm, maybe Im too sensitive with things like that coz tons of ppl spammed me for weeks with tons of stupid exploit accusations..

Morganth
19-09-04, 17:16
1) Never said u are phoenix. "one person" = koro. its funny that its koro who told all these "abner has been banned for using ubar h4x" stories bout me .. according to dr.nick and lots of other phoenix mercs. He said, he never said something like that.. the rest of the clan says, he did.. its nothing but a big joke.
2) To me, that just sounds like "oh well, I dont really want to say it, but they use an exploit to get up there". Maybe Im wrong, maybe Im too aggressive atm, maybe Im too sensitive with things like that coz tons of ppl spammed me for weeks with tons of stupid exploit accusations..

1) You implied that I was in Phoenix Mercs by saying at least one person in Phoenix Mercs thinks you didn't get up there by zone crashing or whatever. I know you can get up there with a hovertec, all I said is that it was hard to run up to and never said it was exploiting or whatever.
2) Well, you better get your hearing tested. If I wanted to accuse you of exploiting the first person I would tell would be exploits@neocron.com.

Xadhoom
19-09-04, 18:18
1) You implied that I was in Phoenix Mercs by saying at least one person in Phoenix Mercs thinks you didn't get up there by zone crashing or whatever. I know you can get up there with a hovertec, all I said is that it was hard to run up to and never said it was exploiting or whatever.

"one person" = koro.

read befor u post.

2) Well, you better get your hearing tested. If I wanted to accuse you of exploiting the first person I would tell would be exploits@neocron.com.

ok. would be cool if everyone would do that. But u cant mail exploits@neocron.com without proofs.. maybe thats the reason why everyone just spammed me with this exploit/h4x/cheat shit :rolleyes:

Morganth
20-09-04, 00:52
read befor u post.

Well, you posted about "one person in Phoenix Mercs" before stating that a) You weren't implying I was in Phoenix Mercs, and b) that "one person = Koro". So maybe you should read before you post?

ok. would be cool if everyone would do that. But u cant mail exploits@neocron.com without proofs.. maybe thats the reason why everyone just spammed me with this exploit/h4x/cheat shit :rolleyes:

The problem is people automatically assume that the only way to get on top of the highest hills is by exploiting, but they also know they would have a hard time trying to prove it. So they do the next best thing which is to annoying you enough to perhaps stop you from doing it to save the headache of arguement.

Xadhoom
20-09-04, 01:55
Well, you posted about "one person in Phoenix Mercs" before stating that a) You weren't implying I was in Phoenix Mercs, and b) that "one person = Koro". So maybe you should read before you post?

u just got me wrong, morganth. I talked bout u when I said "one person". why cant u just accept that? O_o

Morganth
20-09-04, 03:27

"one person" = koro

Therefore it should read "good to see that there is at least Koro in phoenix mercs..." am I correct?

So please explain:

u just got me wrong, morganth. I talked bout u when I said "one person".
But...

"one person" = koro

So you are implying I am Koro?
And then there is this:

why cant u just accept that? O_o

I won't accept anything because you can't get your facts straight. First you say the "one person" is Koro, then you say its me and I can't accept it? You are contradicting yourself. Please get your information correct and layed out in a nice easy for you to read (try colour coding, it works for pre-schoolers) before you attempt at presenting an arguement.

Xadhoom
20-09-04, 03:50
rofl, I wrote "u". lol, u irritated me way too much.. wasnt really concentrated coz its a useless discussion bout an unimportant thing. I meant koro, meant him from the beginning AND NOT U!!! gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Im going crazy 8|

Morganth
20-09-04, 20:22
rofl, I wrote "u". lol, u irritated me way too much.. wasnt really concentrated coz its a useless discussion bout an unimportant thing. I meant koro, meant him from the beginning AND NOT U!!! gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn Im going crazy 8|

Morganth 1
Abner < 0