PDA

View Full Version : EVE: Online players - Post up.

IceHawk2684
14-09-04, 18:54
yo peeps i remmeber once u all posted up can u post up ur name on eve and race?

Amarr :: lvl5 all race skills and traits // 12mil skill points all in combat. (mining lvl4only - i mooch off org mates for ore :D all i do is kill.)

Ship::Armaggedon

7x Dual Heavy Pulse Laser's
1x Medium Nosferatu

1x 100MN MWD
1x Warp Scrambler
1x Heavy Cap Booster

1x Large Armor Repairer
1x Kinetic Hardener
1x Thermal Hardener
1x thermal Hardener
1x Damage Mod
1x Kinetic Hardener
1x CPU upgrade
2x CPR

Full complement of Ogre Heavy assualt Drones

- Lasers armed with UV and Radio mods. -

Post up yer riggs.

plz... if u fly a shuttle... don't post it. >.<

Clive tombstone
14-09-04, 19:06
I HAD an account, but I ran out of actual time to play games during that period, MAYBE ill come back, if they had titans in (I had my industrial skills are maxed out, and my cruiser skills at max as well)

anywho, I cant remember correctly, but I had a Megathrone, witha bunch of drones, and a big ass artillary slug cannon. and my name was Shufly

IceHawk2684
14-09-04, 19:30
hehe thats a battleship m8 :D

I had 2 accounts and i sold one for 600$ then invested 100$ into items on ebay fo my current account. Im going back for shiva i want those sexay pocket battleship thingies. I had a pretty kewl ship item business too... i basically killed everyone n sold their loot on the market. LOL! If u go back send me a PM on here n ill look yah up.

Clive tombstone
14-09-04, 19:42
Do they have titans yet though?

and yah, I had a battle ship too. I was in a minning clan, and I used a thorax for minning (tons of m-lasers, and two indi ships shoveling stuff back and forth, this our battle ship buddies covering our asses^^)

Made some good scratch from it, too bad the whole "level up through real time" thing was kinda tiring.

Yah, ill get back on for a month once this quarter's finals are over (week after next)

Spermy
14-09-04, 19:46
hehe thats a battleship m8 :D

I had 2 accounts and i sold one for 600$ then invested 100$ into items on ebay fo my current account. Im going back for shiva i want those sexay pocket battleship thingies. I had a pretty kewl ship item business too... i basically killed everyone n sold their loot on the market. LOL! If u go back send me a PM on here n ill look yah up.

Dude? You BOUGHT things for an online game - With real money? o_O

Does not compute....

*I A splode!*

Clive tombstone
14-09-04, 20:01
The ONLY reasoning I can find in this is like err this.

Okee- Im going to bring in old day arcades (the kind where you got out of your house, went to the stripmall/mall and went into what is called a Video arcade :p There you spent valuable currency on DDR (and lost horribly to a little 12 year old asian girl) and other games of the sort.

Now with the decline of these gaming "out posts" there seems to be nowhere to spend your money on actual games anymore. (err besides BUYING them :D )

SO by spending your money on something like Online Vid game currency, its kinda like spending your money on "extra lives" at an arcade (except you dont loose horribly to a 12 year old asian girl while playing paranoiya on hard mode)

... The reason why I give this explanation is because Im in a psy-Class in college, so Finding reasoning in ones action is something I need to practice^^

PPS-I've given up on DDR completly (after 2 months of playing it) because I am living proof that white guys cant play DDR :D

IceHawk2684
14-09-04, 20:15
And im usually the old fart who pwns that lvl 12 yr old asian girl in DDR.

Expert - Max300 gg.

A fun song to do on Expert - speed 3 - tsugaru or however u spells it.

Anyways yes i traded a DS // Psicore // HL one in cron for an Eve online account.

I turned around n sold that account for 600$ I drained the account of money for my real account... transfered all the items... so you could say i sold a DS // Psicore // shitty HL for 600$ i then used 100$ of that money to buy even more items. And when i get bored ill simply sell my EVE account for another smooth and easy 600$.

Not only that but i found out today my AO account is worth around 700$ and im not even bothering with AO much except ganking aliens. The only thing i regret is not selling my earth and Beyond account before the game nuked. I had 4 lvl200 characters. Thats easily yet another smooth 600$ for nothing but killing boredum.

anyways im re-d/ling Eve now (reformated comp). In a few hours i should be back. Im thinking of starting to sell my items on ebay. I have a few items that i just checked ebay and current bid is like 70$ a peice.

I don't waste money on Online games i make it i sell then used up half of the money i get on investments then sell and the money expands exponentially.

for all those who make fun of me for playing so much bet u never knew im filling my pockets while i play. LOL! Last month i made a good... id say 1.3k selling shit on ebay. Who needs a job.. stay home... exploit rich people. :D

------
-------
:angel: <3 :angel:

Spermy
14-09-04, 20:19
DDR... Ah memories - The only form of exercise that nerdy types get excited about.

BTW

I R Pwn at it. Check my sexy man rythms.

No wanking puns plz

Clive tombstone
14-09-04, 20:33
And im usually the old fart who pwns that lvl 12 yr old asian girl in DDR.

Expert - Max300 gg.

A fun song to do on Expert - speed 3 - tsugaru or however u spells it.

Anyways yes i traded a DS // Psicore // HL one in cron for an Eve online account.

I turned around n sold that account for 600$ I drained the account of money for my real account... transfered all the items... so you could say i sold a DS // Psicore // shitty HL for 600$ i then used 100$ of that money to buy even more items. And when i get bored ill simply sell my EVE account for another smooth and easy 600$.

Not only that but i found out today my AO account is worth around 700$ and im not even bothering with AO much except ganking aliens. The only thing i regret is not selling my earth and Beyond account before the game nuked. I had 4 lvl200 characters. Thats easily yet another smooth 600$ for nothing but killing boredum.

anyways im re-d/ling Eve now (reformated comp). In a few hours i should be back. Im thinking of starting to sell my items on ebay. I have a few items that i just checked ebay and current bid is like 70$ a peice.

I don't waste money on Online games i make it i sell then used up half of the money i get on investments then sell and the money expands exponentially.

for all those who make fun of me for playing so much bet u never knew im filling my pockets while i play. LOL! Last month i made a good... id say 1.3k selling shit on ebay. Who needs a job.. stay home... exploit rich people. :D

------
-------
:angel: <3 :angel:

Jeez, That sounds sw33t, but I dont think I could stand that kind of work. Honestly, I like physical & manual labor (cleaning, cooking, Lifting, designing concepts, writing)

I DO like video games (thats why I major in Game art and design at the art institute). I just cant play for extended periods of time. God I wish I had that same kind of paycheck. maybe I will after two more years of college, maybe better :D

PS-Where I suck at DDR, I kick INCREDIBLE ass at silent scope and time crisis^^ (raised in a family of hunters, cops, and retired military personel, they tend to teach you some fun things^^)

IceHawk2684
14-09-04, 21:05
<- best sniper in tribes//tribes2//tribes:V if it has excessive range i master it. :D Last time i tried silent scope my accuracy was 95.7% which is pwnage. dun get me wrong i do work.. whole court job thang... but its sweet getting a nice 1k or so extra for eatting crap n having fun. Its basically getting paid to live.

and wiht EVE online its even easire i just buy an account make a char... lvl him off to like 12mil skill points n sell. its 20 bucks for 1 account for 1 month.

It takes about 4 months to fully combat cap a char. thats 80 bucks u waste. sell the account for 600$. Look how much profit u just made.

BTW where do u live dude? Art inst... sounds like u live in florida... :-O

Richard Slade
14-09-04, 21:10
Name: Richard Slade
Race/Class: Wanker
Equipment: Two hands, a ton babyoil and more kleenex tissue than there is in this world..

@Ice why are you always such a wanker when it comes to moneymakin'!?
I wanna do that shit to..

IceHawk2684
14-09-04, 21:15
its my god given right to make money :D and especially exploit rich suxers. :D they got too much money im just borrowing some :D

Clive tombstone
14-09-04, 21:16
San Diego actually.

oh, and first five levels of silent scope 1, 100% accuracy (I play it a LOT, well, that, and San fransico rush^^ Edit-and as well as the family "traits" in the bloodline") time crisis though, IM good, but nothing compare to my friend marcus, (He has this almost spasm like movment on his trigger finger allowing him to fire off almost an entire clip in less than a second, its hard to beleave, but he probably can play through the game on about two dollars (50 cents a game)

LiL T
14-09-04, 23:09
Just started playing eve a while back

Ship Blackbird

3 x Heavy missile launchers
1 x Medium Nosferatu

1 x webifier
1 x warp disrupter
4 x race specific target jammers 12 points in all to jam any crusier

2 cap relays

And I'm a pirate yarrr :p so I don't think you would get along with me when I got -9.1 securtiy status

IceHawk2684
14-09-04, 23:11
its like me and DDR... they set infinate stages in the arcade i go too once and ended up taking it off like 2 days later cuz of me LOL.

i guess they figured wining every level non stop over n over was a bit... over powered.

anything im off to eve dude if u ever re-install look up Kadesh. peace.

IceHawk2684
14-09-04, 23:14
ROFL terror.... my alternate char is a pirate... he had a 90mil bounty on his head. well last i checked. not sure now :D

but ofcourse i have to play the nice guy do-good-er the most. :D

hahah caldarii.... <3 teh over poweredness.

I played amarr for the gimp challenge. lasers and amarr ships are such gimps compared ot the others its amazing.

Lexxuk
15-09-04, 00:41
i'm tryin the trial thingymabob, currently got 70 odd k and no idea what to spend it on, and i had a drone thing I found in a cargo wossname, but I lost it coz i warped and it vanished, was a nice acolyte thing too, but yeah, its confusing, and i dunno how to play it coz i cant be arsed to rtfm, so guess i'll just buy the game or something, in a box, with the manual thingy.

LiL T
15-09-04, 00:53
hehe Its great to enter a 0.4 system with 15 people in local and one by one the scurry away into there stations :lol: people in the corp I'm in can just sit there at a jump gate in 0.4 system killing people while the sentry guns blast them.

IceHawk2684
15-09-04, 01:36
SKILLS money is hard to come buy at low lvl so waste it on buy learning skillz. message me ingame Kadesh.

ill explain some basics n shit.

Ryuben
15-09-04, 04:08
Ryuben

Gallante btw

You currently have 56 skills and 1,274,776 skill points

Thorax

High Slots:
4 Electron Medium Blasters, with Anti-matter ammunition. (all named)
1 Medium Nosferatu. (named)

Medium Slots:
1 10MN Microwarp Drive.
1 7.5km warp scrambler. (named)
1 Webifier 80% (named)

Low Slots:
2 Energized adative Nano Membane II.
1 400mm Plate.
1 Hybrid damage mod.
1 Medium Armor Repairer. (named)

Drone bay = 3 berserker 5 Wasps

Shujin
15-09-04, 07:04
Ryuben

Gallante btw

You currently have 56 skills and 1,274,776 skill points

Thorax

High Slots:
4 Electron Medium Blasters, with Anti-matter ammunition. (all named)
1 Medium Nosferatu. (named)

Medium Slots:
1 10MN Microwarp Drive.
1 7.5km warp scrambler. (named)
1 Webifier 80% (named)

Low Slots:
2 Energized adative Nano Membane II.
1 400mm Plate.
1 Hybrid damage mod.
1 Medium Armor Repairer. (named)

very nice ;] looks like i got you into the game ;]

i havent played since nc beta started then i got sick of that and started playing ut2004 again and im kinda sick of all mmorpgs... i still pay for eve tho because shiva ( doy for eve ;P cept eve isnt depending on shiva to save it and i think its free and its actually going to add alot... ok nm nothing like doy ;D )

i've been training still though and have about 5 mil skill points. mostly really spread out.

i love agent missions for some odd reason so i have assloads of social skills (2 level 5's in there i think social and connections rest level 4) and i got level 5 mechanic, level 5 gunnery, level 5 drones, level 5 engineering, level 5 bunch of stuff cant remember off the top of my head and level 4 bunch of stuff blah blah yea and dont know my equip tbh i dont care to much about it. i got about 40 mil isk spread among 3 characters atm.

Main char: Nirat

LiL T
15-09-04, 12:18

I hate those little things rip me to bits in seconds god damn overpowered lil shits :\

Ryuben
15-09-04, 13:15
I hate those little things rip me to bits in seconds god damn overpowered lil shits :\
mwahahahahahaha

:D

and as for cash iu got like 1.5 mill :mad: and i got to buy all the moduels for meh ship

the nano ones for like 4 mill a pop :mad:

djskum
15-09-04, 14:28
DjSKum -Caldari- 500k XP and a proper n00b! lol, but loving it up!

Dj

Ryuben
16-09-04, 00:01
:D noobs are good im one of them :D

Fiskarn
16-09-04, 00:07
Hmm.. maybe i should get EVE.. :)

yeah ill DL the damn thing.. i cant play NC1 or 2 now anyway... bloody Perm Synch!

it'll take 3 hours tho :(

//EDit : or maybe not! looks like 45 min :) damn thats nice!

Spermy
16-09-04, 11:54
Bleh - /Me jumps back into Eve

I started playiong when it first came out - couldn't do a thing tho! Gave up after 3 days of being able to do sod all - went back to the website, and ONOES PRETTY SHIPS!

Going industrial I think, hopefully this time those industry ships have some sort of defense against that bloody tosser that decides he wants to blow you away while your asleep letting your ship do it's thing... :(

Ryuben
16-09-04, 14:24
Bleh - /Me jumps back into Eve

I started playiong when it first came out - couldn't do a thing tho! Gave up after 3 days of being able to do sod all - went back to the website, and ONOES PRETTY SHIPS!

Going industrial I think, hopefully this time those industry ships have some sort of defense against that bloody tosser that decides he wants to blow you away while your asleep letting your ship do it's thing... :(

indy ships are not meant for war :p theyare meant to lug shit about :p

Shujin
16-09-04, 22:05
indy ships are not meant for war :p theyare meant to lug shit about :p
yea and alot of people make the mistake of thinking they are for mining, which they are not. they are soley meant to haul shit... even ccp ( eve's kk ) said that its not meant to be a miner. but they are said to be releasing a mining class of ships with shiva.

also: i just got on eve again to actually play instead of just switch training skills for once and on my very first try with an agent ( level 3 quality 11 ) i got a mission that gives me a +3 perc. implant ;D and all i gotta do is kill 1 50k rat and 4 8k rats, easy as pie ;]

Selendor
17-09-04, 15:01
I signed up but haven't played it much, got over 1 mill experience points offline so far, I guess I'll go back to it at some point, maybe I'll find a good clan, that would help.

Xian
17-09-04, 15:12
Currently playing the trial and being rather confused, heh. Looks very good and has got me very interested so far.

Spermy
17-09-04, 17:14
What bloody trial?! Just realised I can't get an account cos I cancelled my credit card! D'OH!

Ryuben
17-09-04, 17:22
:) i think u can use other methods not jsut CC ;) check the site again

Fiskarn
17-09-04, 19:34
http://www.gamershell.com - has a 14-day trail

i think i saw it on http://www.mmorpg.com - too

seraphian
17-09-04, 19:34
Okee- Im going to bring in old day arcades (the kind where you got out of your house, went to the stripmall/mall and went into what is called a Video arcade :p There you spent valuable currency on DDR (and lost horribly to a little 12 year old asian girl) and other games of the sort.

12 Year old asian girl > you

Me > Max 300

Me > you

Me >= Little asian girl :cool:

Lexxuk
18-09-04, 14:00
if anyone wants to give me lots of creds in eve, i wont say no :p

Ryuben
18-09-04, 14:08
if anyone wants to give me lots of creds in eve, i wont say no :p
if any one wants to give me lots of credits in eve i would say thank you ;)

Lexxuk
18-09-04, 15:00
if any one wants to give me lots of credits in eve i would say thank you ;)

guess no one is up to giving us money :(

Spermy
18-09-04, 15:37
Pshh - 300K to go till I can learn my indy ships.

500K for My indy.
100K doing it up a Bit.

900k, and 2 days learning time till I can mine like a motherfucker.

^_^

Ryuben
18-09-04, 15:41
Pshh - 300K to go till I can learn my indy ships.

500K for My indy.
100K doing it up a Bit.

900k, and 2 days learning time till I can mine like a motherfucker.

^_^

:\ Battle ship skill

Then i need a battle ship *gulp*

just lost meh cruiser so im in a frigate atm trying to scrouge mins for one :D

MrChumble
18-09-04, 17:07
I've been flying about in EVE for a couple of days. I just bought myself a sexy (not really) Frigate to help my mining operations.

One of my mates from work plays so I'm quite looking forward to joining his Corp and getting into some big fleet battles :)

BaDDaSS
18-09-04, 17:11
I HAD an account, but I ran out of actual time to play games during that period, MAYBE ill come back, if they had titans in (I had my industrial skills are maxed out, and my cruiser skills at max as well)

anywho, I cant remember correctly, but I had a Megathrone, witha bunch of drones, and a big ass artillary slug cannon. and my name was Shufly

Warbot Titans.
Drones.
Cannons?

Are you sure you're not thinking on NC? :O :P

Lexxuk
18-09-04, 17:13
I bought meself a shuttle and are doin courier missions for munneh, 16k for a mission, not much really, but guess it all adds up

MkVenner
18-09-04, 17:18
i played it for a while, got a scorpion, coupla kestrels, and moa etc etc, then realised it was boring lol....was in a pretty good corp too, small but nice guys, muppets inc lol

oh and i had a badger :p

MrChumble
18-09-04, 17:22
then realised it was boring lolThat was my first impression when I tried it a year or so back, and I've not played it much since. But now I'm quite appreciating being able to mine asteroids and watch anime at the same time :D

Spermy
18-09-04, 18:21
It's Incredibly easy to end up with a gimped character - Decided to risk going for hi value ore, was battered around, lost my ship. Was insured, but seconds after steeping out the station in my new ship, ganked! =/ couldn't afford to reinsure that one, so I'm broke now and back to my reaper.

Ho Hum. Another evening of hardcore mining to get my bloody probe class, get it's ML2's and start saving again!

0.8+ sectors are your friends!

Lexxuk
18-09-04, 21:25
I'm learnin lvl4 minin, then get my frigate up so I can get a better one than the incubus or whatever the frig i'm usin is :D

Jesterthegreat
18-09-04, 21:27
i beta'd it...

decided i didnt want to spend months mining before i could afford to PvP.

is the retail any quicker to get started?

MrChumble
18-09-04, 21:31
i beta'd it...

decided i didnt want to spend months mining before i could afford to PvP.

is the retail any quicker to get started?
Not sure, but I started playing around 12 and have upgraded my ship 3 times since and learned four new skills. Not sure how far there is to go, but it does seem fairly rapid. Not as bad I as I remember it back when I played in early retail, but that's a subjective memory (I was in love with NC at the time :)).

Spermy
18-09-04, 22:00
Not bad at all, back to my frigate - a Minmatar probe class, moving up to industrial tommorrow morning when my skill for industrial craft is done being learnt - good thing about that is you don't have to be in game to learn, just select it to learn before you log off, and you'll still be making progress. :p

Ryuben
18-09-04, 22:27
i played it for a while, got a scorpion, coupla kestrels, and moa etc etc, then realised it was boring lol....was in a pretty good corp too, small but nice guys, muppets inc lol

oh and i had a badger :p

would u mind logging in giveing me the scorp + moa + cash

k thx wub j000

Ryuben
20-09-04, 00:46
lol or not

:(