PDA

View Full Version : Nc2 Servers

oby1sky
14-09-04, 18:47
ok
im rdy to tranfer my chars
i got 4 accounts
i need to know:
1)THE SERVERs are going to be 1 english server with 4 slot 1 french server with 4 slots 1 german server with 4 slot and 1 german server with 1 slot....ok?
2)i got 1 char on pluto and 2 chars on saturn for each account i got... so i need to know if i can put the pluto's char and the saturn's chars on the some internation server with 4 slot...this means i would have 1 free slot for every account....right?
3)im going to lvl my chars in beta nc2 waiting the reliese of the game....this means that whene the game will be reliesed the skill points i would have gained in this way will remain or i will be reseted on the day i transfeed my chars on nc2?
4) if i decide to transfer my chars today and the 10 tacel decide to reliese an international server with 1 slot the day after.....am i able to transfer one of my chars (1 for each account i got ) on this new 1 slot server?

Mr Friendly
14-09-04, 19:03
correct

for each account u can bring 4 chars to any one 4 char server. (one from pluto, 2 from saturn, etc) doesnt matter which server they were on.

& yea, everything in beta will be erased, just test nc2 & look around, get familiar with the city of doy so u know ur way around, etc. make videos, take pics for RL friends :) but dont lvl, ur xp from the beta that uve gained will just be gettin erased when retail comes out

we dont know yet for sure if ull be able to transfer ur chars a 2nd time to the new server, most likely, but TO BE SURE i wouldnt transfer ur chars right now, also considering since u cant :p the char transfer is still in its testing progress. dont transfer any chars till beta is over.

oby1sky
14-09-04, 19:15
thx very much..
sorry ut this means that i have to wait till 26 or 29 september ? or withch exactly date to do this transfer?

joran420
14-09-04, 19:27
open beta ends 26th

retail starts the 29th

so I would have your char ready for transfer no later than the 26th

Blargius
14-09-04, 22:33
That's the best guess then eh? Have your QB's ready before the 26th? I'm glad I have some sort of idea then. I wish I would have known when the earlier back up was going to happen. My spy was ported over in "researcher mode" and can't even wear his PA.

It's bullshit tbh, We should be able to initiate the backup at a time of our choosing.

joran420
14-09-04, 23:08
just be glad you can transfer at all...there will be one more test transfer in beta before the actuall transfer