PDA

View Full Version : Neocrack.. OMFG!

Mobius
14-09-04, 05:56
I just did some math.. I've been playing since beta3 which is roughly 3 years. I play way more than 6 hours a day but i'll count on 6 because i'm usually drunk at weekends and i've had some breaks from nc. Ok this ends up to the following.

6h * 365days * 3years = 6570 fucking hours!!!

I'm sure there are players out there that can say they beat my numbers but i'm not bragging here, i'm beeing afraid. I meen.. What the hell? That's a lot of hours! I must really love neocron. Well i can admit that i really do. But still.. 6570 fucking hours. Holy shit. I'm in chock.

I allso thought about this.. i'm easily complaining for about 10% of the time i'm playing. Like.. "Damn fucking fatals" or "aaaah maaan fucking longsync i'm gonna die getting out of the damn underground" or "omfg.. you challenge me?! HUUH!?! YOU WANT SOME OF THIS!?!?! *moments later* AAAH DAAAMN I CANT USE MY WEAPON!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!"

This adds up to 657 hours of cursing, shouting and bashing my keyboard. I'm surprised my keyboard still works.. oh ok.. a few buttons are slightly off but that's more likely to depend on the amount of coke and beer in it.

Well, removing those 647 hours of fighting with virtual deamons i have 5913 hours of pure joy left. And those hours my friend, is reason enough for me to keep going strong in NC2.. even though it scares me shitless to see the amount of hours spent beeing of no use what so ever to the real world.

Neocrack is teh sex0r, and i <3 teh sex0r!

Samhain
14-09-04, 05:59
Aeeeonnn... I should have known when your status wasn't (Busy) on MSN you'd be spamming the forums =)

Yeah it's a lot to be addicted to video games.. it really is a lifestyle.. for about 2 years I played 60-70 hours of CS a week.. looking at almost 7000 hours of gunfire and "hostage down" I put my dad and neighbours through...

Mobius
14-09-04, 06:05
Aeeeonnn... I should have known when your status wasn't (Busy) on MSN you'd be spamming the forums =)

Yeah it's a lot to be addicted to video games.. it really is a lifestyle.. for about 2 years I played 60-70 hours of CS a week.. looking at almost 7000 hours of gunfire and "hostage down" I put my dad and neighbours through...

Hahaha, me spamming the forums? Nooo.. i'd never do such a thing... *strikes the innocent pose*

Hehehehe yea i feel for the people around me allways hearing that weird spell-casting sound "whehhheheererrreeeeeheeehhhhh" and my rather loud cursing from time to time.

Now.. why the hell am i not simply writing to you on MSN instead? Hmm.. oh yea! Because i spam forums! Hehehe..

LiL T
14-09-04, 06:11
6570 fucking hours!!!

*gasp* :eek:

I'm not quite that far in my time though I did play the end of beta and that I think was a long long time ago

Endar
14-09-04, 07:40
Wow, that would be like ~274 days played nonstop... Dude, you are in theyr world now! OK off to watch more .hack//TWILIGHT & .hack//SIGN

Mobius
14-09-04, 07:42
Lil T: Oh come on, i know you have spent quite a few hours weilding that libby ^^

And yea, i'm in their world allright.. deeeeeep inside german madness. I find myself sexing IRL way too often for it to be healthy

Endar
14-09-04, 07:46
You mean, like doing sex animation in real life? 8|

Ok so you have some problems with your NeoCrack addiction :rolleyes:

Mobius
14-09-04, 07:48
You mean, like doing sex animation in real life? 8|

Ok so you have some problems with your NeoCrack addiction :rolleyes:

Yea.. the sex emote.. When something really good happens or when i see some hot chick.. i can't help it.

LiL T
14-09-04, 08:03
Lil T: Oh come on, i know you have spent quite a few hours weilding that libby ^^

And yea, i'm in their world allright.. deeeeeep inside german madness. I find myself sexing IRL way too often for it to be healthy

I wonder how many people have been liberated from the evil City adminitration with it my first libby bearly had 30% condition left on it :D

Mobius
14-09-04, 08:09
I wonder how many people have been liberated from the evil City adminitration with it my first libby bearly had 30% condition left on it :D

Quite a few i guess =) And if you havent figured it out yet i'm Dr.Aeon from old R=D ^^

SorkZmok
14-09-04, 08:23
neocrack > university

:(

But hey, i had fun!

Opar
14-09-04, 08:28
*ponders how many time Mobius has used the sex emote in 3 years....*

LiL T
14-09-04, 08:41
Quite a few i guess =) And if you havent figured it out yet i'm Dr.Aeon from old R=D ^^

I know that and fun times we had in R=D ;)

ino
14-09-04, 08:49
Hehe yeah it can be quite addictive :)

But neocron needs to be running for 5 more years til I get to the probably 18 - 22k hours I've been playing QW in my life :)

Spermy
14-09-04, 11:47
Nah, the only thing you should be woried about is if you start say Rofl or lol in R/L, or if you just start sexing people when out in a club.

Or if you wake up from being in a car accident and say Poke PLZ....

SilentEye
14-09-04, 15:05
you start say Rofl or lol in R/L
Guilty.

ezza
14-09-04, 16:17
aye neocrack indeed.

I tried to leave but just cant stay away.

i admit i dont play as much as i used to, i used to log on at about 8pm and play til 1am then would log of for a hour before work.

now adays im might log on for a hour or so.

i figure given another year i might of weened myself of the game and onto something lighter :p

Mobius
14-09-04, 19:51
Nah, the only thing you should be woried about is if you start say Rofl or lol in R/L, or if you just start sexing people when out in a club.

Or if you wake up from being in a car accident and say Poke PLZ....

Poke plz.. HAHAHAHA!! good one.. i'm quite guilty to sexing random people in clubs though..

FireWarrior
14-09-04, 20:36
Isn't that the whole point of clubbing? :p

BloodLetting
14-09-04, 20:42
Hence the Sig :lol: :lol: :eek:

Terayon
14-09-04, 21:02
wow. you could have learned like 6 languages.

Freeejumper
14-09-04, 21:04
OK off to watch more .hack//TWILIGHT & .hack//SIGN
i love .hack twillight :)

Richard Slade
14-09-04, 21:13
Note: That's abut 274 straight days of non-stop gaming...

Spermy
14-09-04, 21:19
Note: That's abut 274 straight days of non-stop gaming...

Or one HELL of a suntan. :p

Mobius
14-09-04, 21:53
Or... Me beeing like a super uber l33t driver or something like that..

And yea, that kinda is the point of going clubbing.. sexing that is. But not doing the goddamn sex emote ^^

Richard Slade
14-09-04, 21:53
Or one HELL of a suntan. :p
Try the old IBM/ICL monitors, they gotta give you some hellish stuff..
(Messed my eyes up.. I had iceblue eyes and now they're green/yellow with brown spots :wtf: )

Mobius
14-09-04, 21:58
Try the old IBM/ICL monitors, they gotta give you some hellish stuff..
(Messed my eyes up.. I had iceblue eyes and now they're green/yellow with brown spots :wtf: )

hahahaha

.hack//sign
14-09-04, 23:41
Wow, that would be like ~274 days played nonstop... Dude, you are in theyr world now! OK off to watch more .hack//TWILIGHT & .hack//SIGN
what do u got a camera or sumpin in my room? ;)

edit:8112 hours ( including beta 3&4)

Mobius
15-09-04, 00:24
edit:8112 hours ( including beta 3&4)

I lift my soddy cap to you! =) Are you as frightened as me?

Richard Slade
15-09-04, 00:25
Five words:
Forum time, you all owned

ezza
15-09-04, 00:26
hmm i spend about err like 7 hours of my day on the forum(all the time im in work lol )

Richard Slade
15-09-04, 00:31
hmm i spend about err like 7 hours of my day on the forum(all the time im in work lol )
Forum online today, on an inactive day: 14 hours

Mobius
15-09-04, 01:05
Yea i'm hooked on the damn forum too.. havent really been active that long on it though.. =P