PDA

View Full Version : 10 day trial account temporarily unavailible?

DigestiveBiscui
13-09-04, 21:43
So how the hell can a make a new account so the 10 day trial is gone before DOY so i can get is transfered over and rdy when nc2 comes???

MrChumble
13-09-04, 21:51
I guess they don't want people making trial accounts, loading them up with items, then moving them to NC2. Not sure if that's even possible mind you, but it would be my guess. Or they just don't want people accidently firing up NC1 when they really wanted NC2 beta.

SypH
13-09-04, 22:57
I guess they don't want people making trial accounts, loading them up with items, then moving them to NC2.
Could be that since I've seen people talk on trade about being able to use trial accounts to get around the 10 item/imps/armour transfer limit.

DigestiveBiscui
14-09-04, 00:57
yea but i dont want it for that

my brother started playing nc a month ago, and wants to come to int server

because i have all slots filled on my account (the one he uses) he was going to make another one and i said i would lvl his char up for him again

thats what i need it for

so how can i get one now kk?

joran420
14-09-04, 01:51
I think its more they dont want ppl slapping down there CC for a game that will be defunct less than a week after their Free Trial expires

[edit] I would say just wait till NC 2 goes retail and let him lvl up his own damn nib(you could help PL him :P)

DigestiveBiscui
14-09-04, 02:24
I think its more they dont want ppl slapping down there CC for a game that will be defunct less than a week after their Free Trial expires

[edit] I would say just wait till NC 2 goes retail and let him lvl up his own damn nib(you could help PL him :P)

i would do that, but we all nkow nc2 wont be out for another 2 months max, still a lot of work needs doing to it

hence why i will have time to sort my brothers account out properly

nugz420
17-09-04, 01:46
hey if you need a account I have a extra all the chars are on saturn and are mid to high lvl but basicly stripped.I decided with the price increase for NC2 and the wipe of epics I would not keep it active.It is cancled but still active till like december or so of this year.Has a low tech rifle pe,ppu,melee tank and pistol spy setup for inq1 shelter(1 drug spy) but as I said its basicly stripped down.

Pm if you still need a account I'm sure we can work something out.

-SPANK'd by ][)anK-

ps. its not my main account just a secondary.

joran420
17-09-04, 02:04
nugz check PM's :P

nugz420
17-09-04, 02:37
checked and one sent to you.

DigestiveBiscui
17-09-04, 03:02
checked and one sent to you.

ta for the offer (lo btw spanked :p) but i got a new nc copy from play.com for £5 so should be sorted tomorrow if it comes :)

nugz420
17-09-04, 03:14
heh damn you nc just cant get rid of it :lol: damn you ebay an your 99cents-5 dollar neocron retail boxes :p

edit: lmao damn you play guess i should pay more attention to what i read. :)

Drexel
17-09-04, 06:12
Dammit, was about to set up another account myself, im in Australia so its a pain in the arse to get my hands on a new copy. So i guess theres no other was to to create a second account without payin twice. Shit. :(