PDA

View Full Version : Name issues

hudsonbeck
13-09-04, 20:10
I am sure there are posts on this, but i havent seen any final word.

I have been in NC for a looong time (longer than my forum account) and i have the names i like and what people know me by. It seems as though this will all be thrown out the window with NC2. I hope this is not the case. I can assure you that i will be in NC2 asap, but i dont want to risk losing my names. Is there anything that can be done to ensure that we can keep our names?
I know there are issues with multiple servers combining into one (international) server, but it cant be a free-for-all, or is it??

I have a few nice names that i got way back and now i see people with almost the same name except for a + instead of a t.... i dont like the possibility of losing several names that are so dear to me....

any word/news?

H

jerrymaguire
13-09-04, 20:31
I can't remember the thread in which I read it, but I believe the GMs can intervene if the case of someone steals another identity, or maybe I am thinking of clan names. Damn, which I could find that thread...

Sakletare
14-09-04, 01:56
I can't remember the thread in which I read it, but I believe the GMs can intervene if the case of someone steals another identity, or maybe I am thinking of clan names. Damn, which I could find that thread...
That was Holger saying it was clans only i'm afraid.

joran420
14-09-04, 02:12
hmm how can they have a + intead of a T with the name filter?

hudsonbeck
14-09-04, 17:01
hmm how can they have a + intead of a T with the name filter?

in NC1 they have the same name as me but with a + instead of a t

:(

Benjie
14-09-04, 20:38
That was Holger saying it was clans only i'm afraid.
They said they are working on it actually. Later on in the same thread.