PDA

View Full Version : teh Cybrid?

IceHawk2684
13-09-04, 06:40
OMG? GM HAX?

nah... yo all u peeps i know and don't kill... look me up. i need to talk to you about something plz... thats if ur still around. post here so i know n can send yah some forum mail atleast til i cna find yah right quick in cron. :D Other than that... i do hope they fix the char models...

PLAY-DOH-CRON 2 sounds AWSOME THO! just think! now i can make use of all those play-doh molder things my 4yr old nephew has!

anyways much love peeps.

dg//ben//all yah shadow peep-holes...

teh ply. <3

crackeh// joeh

all of ya'z :D

w00t! anyways off to toys r us to buy some more play-doh molders!

Glok
13-09-04, 06:43
You're crazy. :wtf:

SilentEye
13-09-04, 07:31
You're crazy. :wtf:
Phew I'm not the only one thinking so. Great.

seraphian
13-09-04, 07:42
can anyone else make heads or tail of this? I'm not sure what he's talking about...

Dajuda
13-09-04, 08:10
It sounds to me like he's saying "I'm back" and "hello" to some of his friends? He aslo doesn't approve of the new player models(maybe he thinks they look like play-doh?). Thats about all I got out of it.

OTIS
13-09-04, 08:12
stupid fucker forgot me

Opar
13-09-04, 08:31
stupid fucker forgot me

And me.

Seven
13-09-04, 08:38
I think he's making fun of the new player models looking like Play-Doh as Dajuda said.

However, it isn't a good idea to post when high or drinking. :p

phunqe
13-09-04, 09:18
It's puff puff PASS damnit o_O

Ascension
13-09-04, 10:28

owned.. :lol:

Richard Slade
13-09-04, 10:33
I vote him the (hopefully)last 1337 of the cron..

S a W
13-09-04, 10:34
sex cybrid

SilentEye
13-09-04, 10:50

Rofl, owned.

Spermy
13-09-04, 11:32
I didn't know you could smoke class A's...

Jesterthegreat
13-09-04, 12:30
yo cybrid...

face in the crowd on sat here :p

sex :p

IceHawk2684
13-09-04, 12:35
oooooooooootissssssssssss!!!

<3

teh Oparz ONOZ! <3

nah im not saying hello n im back im saying more like.... where have all the victims gone dude?

I logged on saturn last night with militen hoping to kill some peeps randomly as usual and no one.... just like 2 active people and everyone else was AFK.

Most likely all in doy beta... nibbishness.

Hopefully ill have better luck finding potencial victims when i relog today if not its back to AO for a bit more.

Much love. <3hrthrthrt!!!11111oneoneoneone

Richard Slade
13-09-04, 12:37
Might wanna try nc2 beta?
You can take yer char with you you know ;)

trigger hurt
13-09-04, 13:30

<3

teh Oparz ONOZ! <3

nah im not saying hello n im back im saying more like.... where have all the victims gone dude?

I logged on saturn last night with militen hoping to kill some peeps randomly as usual and no one.... just like 2 active people and everyone else was AFK.

Hopefully ill have better luck finding potencial victims when i relog today if not its back to AO for a bit more.

military ten sucks anyway...if I can kill him...he's just that bad...get a new pk partner :p

LiL T
13-09-04, 13:34

<3

teh Oparz ONOZ! <3

just log into beta plaza 1 is total carnage

.Cyl0n
13-09-04, 17:18
cybrid o_O

IceHawk2684
13-09-04, 18:23
dude im not even sure if teh beta is worth it... i mean... play doh figures?

Mili showed me some beta shots and its reminded me of feckin SHOGO n shit where the people look like play doh. I guess thats the answer to fix the lag... but i knew that already too... fortunatly for me i have my graphic settings so low that everyone is a nice triangle! ONOZ! l337 PKAR OF TRIANGLES!

-----

As for militen... i know he's nibbish me n yamma pwned him and tis buddy... but just think now i can have yamma AND mili ten on PPU's. Is that pwnage? i cna have one para spam n dmg boost while i run HL happy. Hell imagine me, yamma, joey, ten... ROFL! 3 PPU's 1 APU. The question now is... would it be possible for an APU to have even more fun knowing this?

-----

BETA QUESTIONS:

Reason i dun play beta is cuz i heard something or other about items being erased. Before i go im gonna sell the tonnage of rares i got and MC5 shit and rares i don't need and just transfer my char over with money caps on both my accounts.

Can anyone post a site that gives answers on upgrading the acct what do u loose and keep n such n how do u seperate it.

<3

I hope PA's don't look play-dohish otherwise im gonna petition to have Cybrid renamed to: -=PLAY-DOH-MAN=-

OMG OR GUMBY!

GUMBY!!! GUMBY!!!! *sings the gumby song*

Anyways im at work i got a trial this afternoon i gotta listen to the defendant brag on how much he suxs. fgt's. contrary to popular opinion if u don't take a plea in criminal court the judge will make sure ur found guilty. so make sure u take a plea cuz trust me ull loose. ALWAYS. ie: see Judge Edward Newman.

OMG LOOK AT ME!!! (see screenie below)

http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/downloads/media/screenshots/archive/040902_01.jpg

^^^^ with eye candy like that u wonder why a 4 yr old game doesn't lag, has no bugs, has over 40 thousand items, has customizable implants, has customizable EVERYTHING, and has wicked shiznat.

WHY CAn'T NEOCRON BE LIKE THAT!!!!! *sniffles*

atleast the eye candy//no buggs part ill be happy. Maybe the items too :D VOTE YES FOR MORE APU SPELLS!

<3

Spermy
13-09-04, 18:30
Wow... more random tangents and digressions than a jonathan ross episode :wtf:

I say again

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sentientpeanut/Bigwtf.gif

IceHawk2684
13-09-04, 21:40
since when i neocron basedo n rational thought? if it was then lag issues would be solved and noecron would be buggless :D

LiL T
13-09-04, 21:43
since when i neocron basedo n rational thought? if it was then lag issues would be solved and noecron would be buggless :D

huh? 8| :wtf: :eek: o_O

Ascension
13-09-04, 21:56
okay so only Cybrid understands.. :wtf: care to explain.. NO WAIT!! STOP! my head hurts enough :(

Spermy
13-09-04, 22:17

*Explodes*

THAT MEANS I DIE! - HAPPY?

Glok
13-09-04, 22:26
I remember you posting Cybrid but... I don't remember this incomprehensible babble. :confused:

seraphian
13-09-04, 22:38
you know, this is the kinda stuff that PMs are meant for...

that said, he seems to be getting more coherrent, slightly.

Spermy
13-09-04, 22:44
you know, this is the kinda stuff that PMs are meant for...

that said, he seems to be getting more coherrent, slightly.

Yes the kind of coherency only the drunk can aspire to...

I don't understand a word of this... :(

Mr Friendly
13-09-04, 22:59
meh, i jsut say, its BETA, kk's getting _everyone's_ opionion on everything now. & yea, chars will be changed by the time retail is out, trust me.
:angel:

IceHawk2684
14-09-04, 12:49
where do i get this miracle beta thing0rz? im too lazy to search for it...

as for my comments i forgot to post the disclaimer based on the fact its intended for kids 12 and younger as they would understand. :D

Im now looking into yet more MMO's to get into... Neo // AO // EVE

all proud members of the Cybrid sex-a-lution. If anyone has any suggestions feel free. anyways off to bother zee wee-meinzz <3

greendonkeyuk
14-09-04, 13:18
kirk to bridge, beam HIM up scotty. :rolleyes: :D