PDA

View Full Version : What would u do?

Doc Holliday
12-09-04, 23:16
Ok guys. need some advice from all u sexy rifle pes out there ( or rifle users but pes are sexier. read on and u will see what im talkin about )

i am now the proud owner of my first 5 slot pain easer. if modded correct she will kick major ass and be all arti without need of an ultima. adding the primary ammo mod means i have 2 slots remaining free to do with what ever the hell i want :cool:

so my question to u all is this. Would u A: go for silence and 2nd ammo mod. or B: Fuck the 2nd ammo mod go with silencer and flashlight and then drop the pa go in an all in black look for some kinda special forces trick and not be a cookie cutter. :) :lol:

i would make a poll but i dont think its really needed plus never made one and dont no how ;)

if a mod can do it for me please i would be greatly appreciative.

cheers guys.

thanks for the opinions.

Dribble Joy
12-09-04, 23:18
Laser flashlight and scope and scilencer.

Glok
12-09-04, 23:26
Laser flashlight and scope and scilencer.He needs 2 mods to make it all arti silly. :p

Candaman
13-09-04, 00:24
fuck the scope then :P

MkVenner
13-09-04, 00:34
my rifle PE had no PA, used Titan instead, and my 5 slot had a silencer coz it sounds leet and a flashlight, coz it looks leet lol

Judge
13-09-04, 00:53
Option number 2. Fuck the second ammo mod, and make it a special forces PE. :D

*Dazz*
13-09-04, 01:19
flashlights are just so damn sexeh :p

jernau
13-09-04, 01:52
2 ammo mods and one of the pointless ones (flashlight, laser, scope or silencer). No big difference between them other than personal taste.

and1guy
13-09-04, 03:40
scope/silencer... cuz way back when, i had a PE and LOVED sniping people leveling at the redrock turrets.. usin a scope was just bad ass.. go with a scope/silencer

Jesterthegreat
13-09-04, 12:19
Laser flashlight and scope and scilencer.

I'd go with this minus the flashlight...

ammo, laser, scope, silence and 1 slot left for a +condition mod when needed

LiL T
13-09-04, 12:42
scilencer = less recoil but hardly noticeable easyer to aim and a nice doff doff doff sound :)

garyu69
13-09-04, 12:55
I'd go for the second ammo mod personally, then you can switch ammo when you are want to kill monks and spies, or to kill Tanks.

But definetly throw a silencer on.

hose187
13-09-04, 13:23
Silencers lessen recoil? Never knew that.

I use to have a scoped PE, and it was actually quite useful. I'd be against a second ammo mod, since it's a chore to get the ammo switched out, and it doesn't always reload correctly after switching ammo. Lasers are good if you don't cap aiming, but if you do, they really are just for show.

Doc Holliday
13-09-04, 20:06
dont like lasers. u look like a ****** who cant aim. im goin with the flashlight and silencer i reckon. already got a 4 slotter without flashlight. not sure to go for phos or uranium. i love uranium. dunno why. just do.

Darth Slayer
13-09-04, 20:20
Tell you what Doc give me the Rifle and walk away and you won't need ever wprry about it again........... :lol:

Scorpius.

[F6]Knight
13-09-04, 21:41
silencer,uranium,phospher ;)

spongeb0b
13-09-04, 22:19
first 2 slots to make arti then phospher flash and silencer will make you t3h sex ^^ :D