PDA

View Full Version : Another chance for LE chip?

NeoChick
12-09-04, 06:00
I think I am in the same boat as a real lot of others who temporarily left NC1 awaiting NC2, and have now returned.

Now we learn that the chance to place LE chip if you are past Lvl 30 has come and gone.

I think we should have another chance of being able to place our LE ship if we want. It is kind of like punishment, 'ok you left temporarily now suffer for it!"

Drexel
12-09-04, 09:09
(bleh, last thing anyone wants is to read my whining, so i removed it)

so here is a picture of a puppy that looks like a carebear...

http://www.pivnick.com/images/Mia-puppy-ed.JPG

Archeus
12-09-04, 09:38
I think we should have another chance of being able to place our LE ship if we want. It is kind of like punishment, 'ok you left temporarily now suffer for it!"

Or you could bother to play as it is meant to be played. I mean there are huge safe zones scattered all over the map (Tech haven for example).

Failing that just reroll.

Shakari
12-09-04, 10:01
Or you could bother to play as it is meant to be played. I mean there are huge safe zones scattered all over the map (Tech haven for example).

Failing that just reroll.

REROLL lol don't make me laugh my near capped spy/tank/monk/PE would love that bleah!!

and whats with TH thought it was gonna be a large hackable base or sommething!! but one big safezone?!

Benjie
12-09-04, 10:09
People calling other people carebears should shut the hell up.
This game is played differently by different people, and if some people feel that they need an LE to continue there playstyle then thats up to them. I don't want an LE in my Tank, you don't want an LE in your characters either.
Live and let live okay? It's much better than this attitude of "OMG I don'T want an LE in my charactER s0 you shunt have one!!11"

It's not even like it's non understandable. For roleplayers who want to roleplay without getting ganked in Chez Cypher, for PvM players who don't want to be randomly PK'ed. Clan wars and PvP can still occur and be healthy within a diverse playerbase.

Agent L
12-09-04, 13:19
Live and let live okay? It's much better than this attitude of "OMG I don'T want an LE in my charactER s0 you shunt have one!!11"
Strange words from one saying "I dont want l33t name, yay for name filter so you can't have one".

mishkin
12-09-04, 14:08
This game is played differently by different people, and if some people feel that they need an LE to continue there playstyle then thats up to them. I don't want an LE in my Tank, you don't want an LE in your characters either.

It's not even like it's non understandable. For roleplayers who want to roleplay without getting ganked in Chez Cypher, for PvM players who don't want to be randomly PK'ed. Clan wars and PvP can still occur and be healthy within a diverse playerbase.

This wasn't about having an LE in or not, it was about people who left NC temporarily just to come back and not be able to put their LE in... I don't know why you'd want this though? :wtf:

Besides, this is called asking for special privilegies... if we have to deal with it, then so do you, no special treatment...

Drexel
12-09-04, 14:20
Woah, waoh woah, I hope you didnt interpret my cute (if not slightly demonic) carebear looking dog as a carebare reference to thread starter. I love Neochick, shes an Aussie like me (she was anyway, now a sheep lover).

My picture is completely unreated to thread topic & should only be views as spam.

I agree with Neo, it would be a really nice treat if transferring NC1 character could reimplant LE's at any level. They have screwed us on so many other areas, this would be a nice gift in return.

Dajuda
12-09-04, 14:40
Strange words from one saying "I dont want l33t name, yay for name filter so you can't have one".

Lol.

Anyways I think a 1 time only chance for anyone to put there LE back in would be fine. It's true some people just don't want to pvp, and they shouldnt be made to. But, they shouldnt be allowed to so some things that non LE players can. MC5 for example, it's already been proven that LEd players can 'exploit'(used losely) MC5. LEs were also 'exploited' by people who would get bad SL, then just pop a LE in and do missions at MB without a worry. I vote for 1 time LE re-insertion.

BaDDaSS
12-09-04, 14:40
From neocron2.org : LE chips without restriction will be implemented in retail.

Dajuda
12-09-04, 14:43
You forgot the rest...

"After speaking with Thanatos, here is his direct quote as to how LEs will be available in NC2...

We will most likely remove the implant limitation for a while and set up NPCs selling LEs. This isn't 100% definitive yet though, a counterargument is that people with the LE in right now can keep it in since the implants will be transferred over."

From the fansite Neocron2.org.

Archeus
12-09-04, 15:13
and whats with TH thought it was gonna be a large hackable base or sommething!! but one big safezone?!

Yea they removed all the turrets, put some flowers in and new curtains and now it is carebear central. It does have long corridor (to the faction area which is closed off now) which is shoot em up area, and you can drop down into the levelling spots and PK if you miss plaza.. but for the most part it appears to be a very large constructors club safe zone.

Agent L
12-09-04, 15:20
Yea they removed all the turrets, put some flowers in and new curtains and now it is carebear central. It does have long corridor (to the faction area which is closed off now) which is shoot em up area, and you can drop down into the levelling spots and PK if you miss plaza.. but for the most part it appears to be a very large constructors club safe zone.
Meh new home ! (if KK'll put bit more vendors, it is hard to tradeskill when u have to GR out to buy lube and datacubes : P)

Archeus
12-09-04, 17:55
Meh new home ! (if KK'll put bit more vendors, it is hard to tradeskill when u have to GR out to buy lube and datacubes : P)

Constructors Club. :P

You can buy all the CST/RES stuff there as far as I remember.

ezza
12-09-04, 17:58
i think KK should allow it for a week at begining for people over 30 to stick LEs back in

why?

simple if they dont they may leave because they dont want to play in a pkathon.

so let them stick le back in they carry on playing happily and i can carry on playing as i wish

Dirk_Gently
12-09-04, 18:53
Get rid of all of the LE's reqs/effects just give it a SL requirement if you really want some restrictions.(If SL is staying in game).

In RL people would abuse the LE so let them do it in the game. It isn't a big deal.

Archeus
12-09-04, 18:53

The people who have their LE removed are already used to fighting. It really only matters for people who left before the LE rules.

For those who are starting off though, the better thing to do is put everything you own into the gogo (even IMPS), then tag as many GR's as possible and then get poked up at a safe area.

Blargius
12-09-04, 23:55
But, they shouldnt be allowed to so some things that non LE players can. MC5 for example, it's already been proven that LEd players can 'exploit'(used losely) MC5.

LOL.
I vote for one time LE re-insertion before the transfer. Speaking of transfer, I sure do hope that they are going to be LOUD AND CLEAR about EXACTLY WHEN our characters will be backed up for the NC2 transfer. Hopefully we'll be able to initiate this backup at our choice of time though.

NeoChick
13-09-04, 10:28
Hey Drexel I knew what you meant :) - BTW not a sheeplover, don't know how on earth it changed from Australia to NZ, need to correct it

Well my main fighting chars are without the LE. But I have a constructor and Researcher char who have to go to Labs at times, these chars are not fighting chars. The only reason they did not have LE chip replaced was because I did epics with them, or tried with one, failed, the other one was ok.
So silly me had not put the LE back and went away, only to come back and find it is too late to put it back in.

As crafter char, it is better to have LE chip. You don't want to construct or res for people and get knocked off with your tech parts or perhaps five slot CS dropping :(

Seven
13-09-04, 17:56
Hey Drexel I knew what you meant :) - BTW not a sheeplover, don't know how on earth it changed from Australia to NZ, need to correct it

Well my main fighting chars are without the LE. But I have a constructor and Researcher char who have to go to Labs at times, these chars are not fighting chars. The only reason they did not have LE chip replaced was because I did epics with them, or tried with one, failed, the other one was ok.
So silly me had not put the LE back and went away, only to come back and find it is too late to put it back in.

As crafter char, it is better to have LE chip. You don't want to construct or res for people and get knocked off with your tech parts or perhaps five slot CS dropping :(

Excellent point!

Xian
13-09-04, 18:30
I think it would be fine for people to put their LE back in over rank 30 for a period of time. It's pretty fair, as some people coming back or transfering might simply not want to PvP anymore - it won't make a difference to those of us who want to PvP.

Agent L
15-09-04, 19:06
Constructors Club. :P

You can buy all the CST/RES stuff there as far as I remember.
Nope. There is vendor with tools, but there is no vendor with lube/cubes.
At least I was unable to find him.

Endar
15-09-04, 19:13
NOOOOOOOO!!!1!!1!! YOU SHOULD HAVE KEPT YOUR LE IN!!!!1!1!!!!1

Right boys and girls? Like the noobs that some of you guys kill. Right THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT THE LE IN!

No way in hell anyone should get change to get theyr LE in again...

Seven
15-09-04, 20:01
Why not? The gameplay has changed. IE. Safezones.

Radamez
15-09-04, 20:07
I wish KK would just host a non-pvp server, or allow a third party to host one. So us non-LE'ers can be left to play the game the way it's meant to be played.

Many would disagree, but that's how I feel.

Nash_Brigham
15-09-04, 20:48
I wish KK would just host a non-pvp server, or allow a third party to host one. So us non-LE'ers can be left to play the game the way it's meant to be played.

Many would disagree, but that's how I feel.
Yep in an empty world all alone as all you can do is type /set kill_self 1 for your thrill kill.

giga191
15-09-04, 20:49
You forgot the rest...

"After speaking with Thanatos, here is his direct quote as to how LEs will be available in NC2...

We will most likely remove the implant limitation for a while and set up NPCs selling LEs. This isn't 100% definitive yet though, a counterargument is that people with the LE in right now can keep it in since the implants will be transferred over."

From the fansite Neocron2.org.
I've been wanting to put an LE into one of my chars for ages

Dirk_Gently
15-09-04, 21:35
Yep in an empty world all alone as all you can do is type /set kill_self 1 for your thrill kill.

If you look at the mmorpg market and at NC1 you'll find that those who want a super hardcore fps-stylee pkfest in a rpg aren't even numerous enough to support one decent sized server.

If kk are still thinking that the CS crowd are going to come and play NC for any length of time they are seriously mistaken.

Radamez
15-09-04, 22:22

Yeh because i'm the only person that wants to PvP :rolleyes:

If you look at the mmorpg market and at NC1 you'll find that those who want a super hardcore fps-stylee pkfest in a rpg aren't even numerous enough to support one decent sized server.

If kk are still thinking that the CS crowd are going to come and play NC for any length of time they are seriously mistaken.

You're so right! what have KK been thinking this whole time? they should be aiming at the exact same market as the big name MMO's with a monotonous carebear product.

Oh yeh I forgot, Neocron would be outclassed in every aspect without it's unique open pvp playstyle and end up with an even smaller player base.

Dirk_Gently
15-09-04, 23:14
You're so right! what have KK been thinking this whole time? they should be aiming at the exact same market as the big name MMO's with a monotonous carebear product.
Oh yeh I forgot, Neocron would be outclassed in every aspect without it's unique open pvp playstyle and end up with an even smaller player base.

You can have PvP without it being a total gankfest. Neocron has great pvp however the "no rules" nature of it puts people off.

If Neocron 2 is to actually be successful then imho it needs to:

Get rid of SI on death and get rid of belt drops. Make it far more FPS orientated and accessible (sp?) to the casual player.

OR

Actually govern player fighting and have proper consensual pvp.

The great FPS and RPG merger attempt has failed. It's time to recognise this and move on otherwise NC2 will be killed by vets behaving like total assholes and justifying it as "roleplay" (You know the kind of thing, "Oh I know I'm in the same Fac as you but I'm a spy!!") just like NC1 was.

awkward silence
16-09-04, 08:08
i think KK should allow it for a week at begining for people over 30 to stick LEs back in

why?

so let them stick le back in they carry on playing happily and i can carry on playing as i wish

First wise words ive heard from ez... believe or not this is a complement.

Wallen
16-09-04, 09:04
If people really want to poke the LE back in themselves that badly, can't they just give themselves craploads of SI until they're below 30 and put it back in??? :confused:

JustIn_Case
16-09-04, 10:24
But I have a constructor and Researcher char who have to go to Labs at times, these chars are not fighting chars. The only reason they did not have LE chip replaced was because I did epics with them, or tried with one, failed, the other one was ok.

Good point!

But if they are tradeskillers and not fighters, then you can invest in AGL, ATL and T-C to Stealth and "run Forrest run".
Labs and Factories are warzones, so you wont drop anything there if you die.

Other classes wont have the stealth option though, so i think LE's should be re-implantable, but the "exploits" need to be taken care off.

Endar
16-09-04, 10:46
Actually now I like the idea, less people with LEs out = less people PKing right? :D

Also I would like to point out that 90% of "killers" in Neocron have never PvPd, they are all asswhipe PKers.

Jesterthegreat
16-09-04, 19:16

LE users are fine, until they start bitching and abusing you... and you have no way to retaliate...

i got no problem with LE'ers, if you dont wanna PvP then this protects you from it. but alot of LE users just dish out abuse or hack WB's you kill or spam trade about you or spam DM you...

its just pathetic that somepeople use LE's to abuse people and they are immune to any physical revenge.

MjukisDjur
16-09-04, 19:25
If people really want to poke the LE back in themselves that badly, can't they just give themselves craploads of SI until they're below 30 and put it back in??? :confused:

Tried that already, never ever got that low for me...

Seven
16-09-04, 19:37
Why is it that an LE user or non-LE user can hack a WB that someone else killed before the person who killed it since loot rights go to the person who delt the most damage.

Radamez
16-09-04, 19:44

Having SI only negates ranks gained from implants..

You could always take a shitload of loms :)

HoneyMonster
16-09-04, 20:05
LE users are fine, until they start bitching and abusing you... and you have no way to retaliate...

i got no problem with LE'ers, if you dont wanna PvP then this protects you from it. but alot of LE users just dish out abuse or hack WB's you kill or spam trade about you or spam DM you...

its just pathetic that somepeople use LE's to abuse people and they are immune to any physical revenge.

I completely agree with you the le exploits need to be fixed.
However the forms of Abuse as you call it are not just one way !
I have seen le'd users suffer just as much from non-led runners exploiting the le/non-le system.

And quite frankly some on the abusive language i have had hurled at me and fellow players when playing le'd characters "simply for existing in the same area" has been excessive :rolleyes:.

Personally i would like to see a little bit of segregation between le & non-le'd players in hunting zones but heh it will never happen :angel:.

Jesterthegreat
16-09-04, 20:15
I completely agree with you the le exploits need to be fixed.
However the forms of Abuse as you call it are not just one way !
I have seen le'd users suffer just as much from non-led runners exploiting the le/non-le system.

And quite frankly some on the abusive language i have had hurled at me and fellow players when playing le'd characters "simply for existing in the same area" has been excessive :rolleyes:.

Personally i would like to see a little bit of segregation between le & non-le'd players in hunting zones but heh it will never happen :angel:.

LE users need only pull out an imp to fight back...

non-LE'd users cant do shit

greendonkeyuk
16-09-04, 20:18
give the le users a chance to reimplant the flippin thing. just once at the start of nc2 would be great. after that then the nc1 rules should apply. seems fair to me.

Seven
16-09-04, 20:30

What good is that?
If they pull it out because of some asswipe, they can't put it back in again.

Jesterthegreat
16-09-04, 21:29
What good is that?
If they pull it out because of some asswipe, they can't put it back in again.

nor can the asswhipe?

im not saying its a great system... im saying that while non-LE'd people cant attack LE'd onses who really annoy them, LE'd runners choose not to attack people

Radamez
16-09-04, 22:43
The fact that the LE cannot be reimplanted post level 30 strongly suggests that you shouldn't be wearing it past that level - if KK were able to put in some code to make the LE pop-out automatically, i'm sure they would.. but I imagine that'd be somewhat difficult.

With that in mind, remind me again why you high levelers should be allowed to have your LE's put back in?

Seven
16-09-04, 22:56
The rank 30 rule was put into place because people would go grief killing and then pop the LE back in so they could run missions to get their SL back up without any worry of getting PK'ed themselves.

As for the second part of your question, read the thread.

HoneyMonster
16-09-04, 22:59

Maybe you could politely ask the person to wait there while you are still in the construction process.. oh and don't forget to put in another implant in the le's place "it would only be fair right ??" so best bring a poker along also ;).

And what happens if its a le user abusing another le ? do they both take out there le and wait for 7 minutes with there weapons out :lol:.

not even to mention the fact that you will most likely not be able to re-implant it anymore ?

errr i suggest you think about that a tad more....... :wtf:.

nor can the asswhipe?

im not saying its a great system... im saying that while non-LE'd people cant attack LE'd onses who really annoy them, LE'd runners choose not to attack people

So what you are saying is that if someone annoys you that you should have the right to kill them ? try some anger management ;).
There is more than one way to get even..... be creative ;).

People do start off with the le implanted le users do not choose not to attack people, more like non-le'd users choose to attack people :angel:.

there are too many arguments are about le v non-le when it really is the individuals who are doing the exploiting that need to be punished :(.

Radamez
16-09-04, 23:01
The rank 30 rule was put into place because people would go grief killing and then pop the LE back in so they could run missions to get their SL back up without any worry of getting PK'ed themselves.

Oh, really? If that's the case then I stand corrected. And retract my question.

(still hate the friggin' LE though :mad:)

HoneyMonster
16-09-04, 23:08
The fact that the LE cannot be reimplanted post level 30 strongly suggests that you shouldn't be wearing it past that level - if KK were able to put in some code to make the LE pop-out automatically, i'm sure they would.. but I imagine that'd be somewhat difficult.

With that in mind, remind me again why you high levelers should be allowed to have your LE's put back in?

lol dude if i took some of the things in this game on face value i would have the impression that kk would Strongly be Suggesting that i should not be able to log in :D.

Radamez
16-09-04, 23:17
lol dude if i took some of the things in this game on face value i would have the impression that kk would Strongly be Suggesting that i should not be able to log in :D.

eat me ;)

HoneyMonster
16-09-04, 23:22
eat me ;)

don't tempt me :).

Jesterthegreat
17-09-04, 13:38
i dont see the problem with allowing (for example: from now til the database transfer) LE be implanted no matter what the level.

that way people can decide if they want to be LE'd or not ready for doy.

worst case? we have about a week of people putting LE's in and out... well all that is is a massive time sink and for 7 days i think its acceptable.

now, none of my chars will be using an LE so it doesnt effect me... but if people want to play an MMORPG without PvP they should be allowed.

:edit: @Honey

yes if someone really annoys me i kill them as soon as possible. why? cos this is a game. this is not real life, i dont walk around killing people who piss me off in real life.

computer games are a way to vent aggression. some people say it causes agression... but when im pissed off nothing chills me out like having a spliff and going on a PK run :p

HoneyMonster
17-09-04, 15:07
i dont see the problem with allowing (for example: from now til the database transfer) LE be implanted no matter what the level.

that way people can decide if they want to be LE'd or not ready for doy.

worst case? we have about a week of people putting LE's in and out... well all that is is a massive time sink and for 7 days i think its acceptable.

now, none of my chars will be using an LE so it doesnt effect me... but if people want to play an MMORPG without PvP they should be allowed.

:edit: @Honey

yes if someone really annoys me i kill them as soon as possible. why? cos this is a game. this is not real life, i dont walk around killing people who piss me off in real life.

computer games are a way to vent aggression. some people say it causes agression... but when im pissed off nothing chills me out like having a spliff and going on a PK run :p

I see your point in pretty much every game i have played its all about killing the other guy :p.

However the le is here to stay and there is always going to be some tosser that you can't kill... with or without a le :). weather its hacking your wb, spying in a wz, not letting a cave reset, pushing you about and getting in the way of your ppu etc..... we have all seen it happen ! that is exactly why i think a little segregation is a good idea :).
Or they could sort out the bug's

............(@)..... < that is a tumbleweed btw

*sound of crow* cawww cawwww
*church bell* ding ding... etc

mishkin
17-09-04, 15:56
Le should be removed from the game. Makes this too much like all the "fairies and dwarfs"-mmo's... Tbh, the only thing that's actually good about this game, is the free PvP, which is also it's best selling feature... The LE makes kk lose customers, remove it :p

Dirk_Gently
17-09-04, 16:54
The LE makes kk lose customers

That's funny......most people who leave say the exact opposite. o_O

Ultimately all a LE'd runner can do is annoy you a very small amount. As for LE'ds hacking warbots that other people killed I was told by a GM that it is on the bug tracker and would be fixed therfore it isn;t an issue ;) I didn't feel particularly reassured by that but y'know.........

Jesterthegreat
17-09-04, 17:44
Le should be removed from the game. Makes this too much like all the "fairies and dwarfs"-mmo's... Tbh, the only thing that's actually good about this game, is the free PvP, which is also it's best selling feature... The LE makes kk lose customers, remove it :p

considering this is the only MMORPG/FPS there is (thats worth playing... theres always the unmentionable mmorpg i guess, but thats not worth mentioning even if i could :p) KK would be stupid to basically tell anyone who desnt want to PvP to fuck off...

personally i dont use LE except when im a complete noob (and not even always then), but that doesnt mean everyone should take them out

HoneyMonster
17-09-04, 18:12
The LE makes kk lose customers, remove it :p

It would nice if you could back up your opinion with some facts :). you sound pretty convinced :o.

Seven
19-09-04, 19:29
In NC2 all your characters GenRep lists will be wiped.
Re-tagging them all is going to be a pain as it is without griefers Pk'ing you along the way or at the GR's.

james_finn
19-09-04, 20:36
But in some ways its part of the game. Yes I agree give people the option to implant a LE into their heads at the start of NC2, and then change it to the rules from NC1. I for one will have fun running around to all the ops and tagging the GRs, and risk being PeeKayed. Its part of the game. LIVE WITH IT. If your all so ub3r and l33t then why should u be worried about running o grab some GRs. Gah!

/rant

Delphi

Seven
20-09-04, 03:16
I for one will have fun running around to all the ops and tagging the GRs, and risk being PeeKayed. Its part of the game. LIVE WITH IT. If your all so ub3r and l33t then why should u be worried about running o grab some GRs. Gah!

/rant

Delphi

I did live with it, but it's all being wiped away.
Some people don't like getting ganked every 10 minutes nor have the time to do so while tagging GenReps yet again. ;)

StryfeX
20-09-04, 06:14
If I could put my LE back in on all my chars I'd do it in a heartbeat. Why? I'm tired of assholes who shoot you in the back for no good reason just to get their rocks off, not giving a shit that it might have just ruined your evening.

Let us reimplant our LEs for a week regardless of level after NC2 officially starts.

--Stryfe

Superbron
20-09-04, 12:12
If I could put my LE back in on all my chars I'd do it in a heartbeat. Why? I'm tired of assholes who shoot you in the back for no good reason just to get their rocks off, not giving a shit that it might have just ruined your evening.

Let us reimplant our LEs for a week regardless of level after NC2 officially starts.

--Stryfe
Yep, I agree: give people the chance to decide if they want to use the LE or not in the first week of NC2.

LexiconAlpha
25-09-04, 20:21
computer games are a way to vent aggression.
im sorry..is that the only reason you play a game??? For the a vast proportion of the nc player its a case of 'ganking a n00b is a way to vent aggression' ..sure it might be fun, but that hardly justifies the theory that removing the le from the game is fair!

At the end of the day surely it comes down to the fact that if you pay for a service (e.g. NC) and you are given a choice how to play the game (Le or non-le) you have a right to do that without bitching or whinning from other player who do or dont decide to play 'your' way.

Exploiters aside the problem is not the LE's should be removed..but that content should be added! If people (capped or who just cant be arsed leveling all the time), had something interesting to do in this game the 'end game' wouldnt revolve around pking everything that moved...if you think im wrong in that, then fuck off and go play UT, Planetside or whatever..! :cool: surely thats the blood you lust!?! If the game was, as some think it should be, pk orientated then WTF is the point in it all??People can op fight if they want and pk many, many runners who are equally 'up for it'. Like kids who have nothing to do, go out and vandalise buildings or cars, build fires, steal from shops and threaten old ladies o_O the devil makes work for idle hands!! People who are mindless pk'ers arent necessarily bad...just bored shitless so they go and kill runners; high level and n00bs and get pissed when someone takes some of their fish out the barrel. Its those people that i at least want protecting from. Still, there are plenty of non-le'd runners who have respect for low level characters or people who arent out for a fight who are leveling.

A fair compromise was in safezones no one could pull a weapon. Le'd or not. Constructors and researchers could go about their business but you notice that as noone can do anything to each other, bitching is minimal there..people chat, take the piss now and again, but people rarely start with abuse, see below.

"Dont ever take that LE out!", "Nib...fukken le", "lol i havent seen so many le's in one zone since beta", "Not allowing the caves to reset is an exploit", "Why do you have your le in?", "ROFL", "lol..LE'd ppu!", "exploiter!", "Take you le out and say that".

If KK have decided to remove safezones then let me decide to put an le in my constructor..my poker..my researcher..etc so i can carry on enjoying this game. Let the guys who wanna play this game as a FPS do that also.

-LE's do not loose KK customers, the game looses KK customers-

Mmmmm-K I think im done ;)

Clownst0pper
25-09-04, 20:26
I used to enjoy er..accidently..barreling LE players when im er..yeah, caving ;)

HoneyMonster
25-09-04, 21:14
Think you hit the nail on the head there Lexicon :).

As for the safe zones they allow tradeskillers to play the game without the fear of getting ganked and imo there removal its a great loss.
The kind of tradeskillers that hang about in plaza and make use of the safezones are usually people who genuinely want to help out and are invaluable to people who are not affiliated with clans and have limited resources. I really think they deserve the right not to have to worry about getting killed :rolleyes:.

naimex
25-09-04, 22:27
I think I am in the same boat as a real lot of others who temporarily left NC1 awaiting NC2, and have now returned.

Now we learn that the chance to place LE chip if you are past Lvl 30 has come and gone.

THE LE IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL !!!!

http://www.naimex.dk/cross.gif

LETS ALL HOLD HANDS AND BANISH IT TO HELL

:Eat santa bones, now made from freshly peeled santas:

Come on.. seriously.. if the LE was meant to be... I think God would have implanted one up jesus's arsecrack...

It should be removed !!!

LexiconAlpha
26-09-04, 01:16
Come on.. seriously.. if the LE was meant to be... I think God would have implanted one up jesus's arsecrack...

...er..yeah and we know how far the non-le-ness worked for him!..well until some rare 'friendly' ppu used there holy ressurection on him :p

As written in teh bible Book of Revelation Cpt 14 9:3
" The LE is here to stay- Deal with it! "

ZyproN
26-09-04, 01:19
Think you hit the nail on the head there Lexicon :).

As for the safe zones they allow tradeskillers to play the game without the fear of getting ganked and imo there removal its a great loss.
The kind of tradeskillers that hang about in plaza and make use of the safezones are usually people who genuinely want to help out and are invaluable to people who are not affiliated with clans and have limited resources. I really think they deserve the right not to have to worry about getting killed :rolleyes:.

There is no problem for Tradeskillers they got their own place TECH HAVEN.
And i realy like the idea of a place for Trade skillers, like TECH HAVEN.

LexiconAlpha
26-09-04, 01:24
There is no problem for Tradeskillers they got their own place TECH HAVEN.
And i realy like the idea of a place for Trade skillers, like TECH HAVEN.

Hmmm..let me guess...Tradeskillers have to use there own toilets...drink from different fountains..hell why not give them there own server...keep them away from the rest of the game entirely??

TECH HAVEN aint the answer, it just asks the question..."WTF"?

LexiconAlpha
26-09-04, 01:29
...and while your at it ....give them them their own expansion pack
"Tradeskill0cron - Run away from teh DOY 2"

Hmm....KK incase your reading thats my idea..i want my royalties.

Photcron
26-09-04, 01:37
(from my thread that's now gone off-topic anyhow ^^)

Situation:
--
Fact is NC2 is alot more dangerous then anyone could have planned. NC1
allowed a tradeskiller to tradeskill safely in Neocron City. Hardly the case
anymore in NC2. So what is KK to do now? They've removed safezones
allowing alot of really cool 'sector take-overs' to happen. Yet now stumped
the characters -- mainly tradeskillers -- who have removed their LE since
there were enough safezones to free up that cerbral implant slot.

Solution:
--
Every player makes a decision based in current situations. It's understood
that Neocron is a dynamic virtual world but I feel changes this dramitic should
re-open certain options players had before knowing about this major change.

I say, KK should release a new chip. One that will allow players a second and
final chance to decided to be LE'd or not. Below are is a detailed discription.

Name: Law Enforcer 2
Tech Level: 85 (ecnonomy gain; makes implanters some money)
Blueprintable: No (obviously)
Base Condition: 5% (once removed, it's wrecked)
Poppable: No (cant fall out from death)
Value: 300K (money sink)

How the player gets this chip from talking to a single NPC located in both
cities. The NPC will then direct him (through a mission that's acceptable only
once, like an epic) to a smuggler located someplace in The Wastes (leaving
them open for attacks :angel: ) The chip can be reimplanted no matter what
level your character currently is.

--
Photcron