PDA

View Full Version : Sick of the same old tank/PPu combo? try exlax!

Spermy
11-09-04, 19:16
:lol:

Tired of seeing those tanks with A PPU firmly lodged up thier arses?

I suggest a new weapon mod - Exlax!

One shot from this and the PPU is violently dislodged from that tanks arse in an almighty wave of feaces! Or should I say big-talk - it's all the same!

Cmon KK, give us some antibuff weapon mods to deal with those peeps who just can't seem to fight with out PPu support! :cool:

Doc Holliday
11-09-04, 19:17
and i thought it was gonna be a spam post. it smelled of spam so bad at first.

Spermy
11-09-04, 19:19
and i thought it was gonna be a spam post. it smelled of spam so bad at first.

Waitaminute!

Is that?

Is that sarcasm?

:wtf:

Houston
11-09-04, 19:31
Who was teh Tank/PPu who whooped yo aass today??

ezza
11-09-04, 19:32
i recommend this product, its feels so good to have that annoying ppu removed from your bum :p

off course due to the bum being so used to having a ppu up it, once removed it collapses and you die as you just cant survive with out a ppu

Spermy
11-09-04, 19:33
Actually not been ganked for a good few weeks. LE'd newbies, and my PvP is at ass kicking level on my high end chars. Just seems a bit wank to have to PvP with Tanks and the like using a PPu as a buttplug.

Doc Holliday
11-09-04, 19:35
Waitaminute!

Is that?

Is that sarcasm?

:wtf:

is that?

Spermy
11-09-04, 19:36
*Dies*

Doc Holliday
11-09-04, 19:37
*Dies*
*cries*

Chaplin
11-09-04, 20:03
*cries*

*spams*

(*closes* next? :D )

-=BlackBeard=-
11-09-04, 20:19
hmmmm exlax make those ppus run faster than a nuns first curry 8| and thats fast :D

Cerbious
11-09-04, 21:06
*cough Holy Anti buff cough spirit mod (even though it deleting) cough*
/edit for example : Para the ppu.. chase tank away from ppu, kill tank, re para ppu, poison him so much he cant see his buffs propperly, distract him, holy anti buff him, kill him, collect tags and not have to come on forums complaining :P

Spermy
11-09-04, 21:25
Not complaining - it is a bit wank though, I've yet to play a tank who can use Holy anti buff! ^_^

alig
11-09-04, 21:33
For the most i dont mind people who have a PPU stuck in there arse cheeks but what i dont like is the fact they have to freeze you (which should of been removed along with the other OVERPOWERED stuff they are removing) db you and have a holy heal on all the time.