PDA

View Full Version : Old Clans Reforming in NC2

KillingMackRoo
11-09-04, 17:05
What i'm lookin forward to even more then the new DOY area's, is seeing the old clans reforming, anyone know which clans getting back together for nc2? I wanna see Cobra reforming lol :D

Ryman
11-09-04, 17:11
it will be interesting to see what happens when you get rival clans become allied by the new faction system , and also clans from different servers of the same faction

ezza
11-09-04, 17:14
my old saturn clan Followers of Crahn wont be reforming, or at least not by me, im heading back to BD as it was always fun in that faction and will proberbly be looking for new clan when retail hits.

though i do know my old BD clan The Black Cartel are heading to City admin

Richard Slade
11-09-04, 17:19
Bring back 14k Triad!

KillingMackRoo
11-09-04, 17:21
Lol Cartel going to CityAdmin wtf???! 8| that mean Phatwreck coming back too? lol

alig
11-09-04, 17:25
Nah lol fatwreck didnt make cartel on saturn. But afaik the general idea of cartel on saturn was from zoneseek being in cartel on uranus first.

Cobra was 13's TS clan? hes NCAT now so doubt he'll be making that back up or he'll be going VENOM with his buddy's that hang out in his shop as they just reformed now.

ezza
11-09-04, 17:25
Lol Cartel going to CityAdmin wtf???! 8| that mean Phatwreck coming back too? lol
its the saturn cartel not the uranus one

KillingMackRoo
11-09-04, 17:29
ah, i meant cobra on uranus. Was one of the bigger clans... Pity Cartel never expanded, Reg's cld've done with a good fist fight hehe :D

[TgR]KILLER
11-09-04, 17:29
pretty shit ezza if your clans leaving.. gues you will end up in fa.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel:

alig
11-09-04, 17:35
ah, i meant cobra on uranus. Was one of the bigger clans... Pity Cartel never expanded, Reg's cld've done with a good fist fight hehe :D

Most cartel (uranus) went NCAT, some uTs have too :eek:. Were BD, we even got the coolest person on uranus, Akasha :p

Candaman
11-09-04, 17:37
FAnG are staying TG in NC2

@ezza cough place for u in FAnG biatch

ezza
11-09-04, 17:37
KILLER']pretty shit ezza if your clans leaving.. gues you will end up in fa.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :angel:
lol i did think about going FA, but BD has the drugs and that swings it for me :lol:

edit changed didnt to did, damn my typing

hmm nice offer Canadaman, have to think about that one, never been a big fan of TG on the whole.

Doc Holliday
11-09-04, 17:48
lol mack we got alot to catch up on mate. Cobra was raohs clan from along time ago the old ts crew. god36 natas nymph tyranny etc. some are ncat now as ncat got big. i think inject might have been there with hbk and a couple of others but dont quote me. venom is reforming but u might not remember em too good mack tbh. i think they closed or went very inactive when we were up and about. junkie was ssc at the time ( haahha stick the boot in. lol j/k ) and the others were crahn with sYn if i remember right.

Like ali said most of cartel is now ncat too but tino told me him and fatty and biggin are gonna get a crew together to run rampage as tino is wont to do. :cool:

Deus and prae are back to mack btw they got illuminati with god36 but they arent big enough yet to do any real damage. they might go pro city come doy we havent really discussed it. im hoping things will pan out nicely and we have either a bunch of small clans in one faction to fight together or we can get a decent sized clan in one faction from the old tangent guys. theres actually quite a few still knocking about and if we can make somethin of it it would be nice.

mack grab my msn off here and we can catch up more when u got the time bud.

KillingMackRoo
11-09-04, 18:00
OMG Deus & Prae r back??? lol :D the funniest brother & sister act in neo?? J/K!!! lol from what i remember God36 kos'd me before i left lol, dmn builders lol

wot happened to fangs crahn clan with crackie pratt24

Lookin forward to some formerly known as uTs member gankfests hehe :D

Will do Doc..

Can't w8 to see fatty hehe still remember the time we ganked with wolf those uTs at el farid, & their whole clan camped the entrance for ages, didnt even bother coming in xcept for xant lol

Doc Holliday
11-09-04, 18:16
lol mack. after it all went tits with the clan as tangent i decided i had had enough and dropped out of game for a bit. came back went to bd with a couple of the guys who wanted to. then we moved to crahn and joined sYn as was ( rabbis clan ) and had a fuckin great time. we fought vs huge numbers all the time tho and it forced alot of people to quit or take extended leave. plus the hatred that flowed was not pretty from both sides. the game got quite nasty lol by all accounts. we moved back to bd reformed regs and had a small tight clan. we had some damn good fights and some damn good laughs but it was difficult to do anything in the face of the huge numbers we were facing at any op fight. we were small fish in a big pond. i and a few others ended up leaving for a while and that was about 3-4 months ago. account stayed active up until a couple weeks ago and then T-X dragged me back in to it and here i am. cottage history for u. inf and generic and co came back and quit again a while ago for same reasons they just got bored of it all. the politics etc and the lameness. theres still a shit load of it right now but i dont expect it to change.

im gonna hope i can get enough old mates back together and we can get on and play proper without gayness. maybe people will take note.

KillingMackRoo
11-09-04, 19:15
This time round i'll have ignore on all chan's except for clan... :D yay no more why did you gank me & crap from uTs alts... think i jus started a trend :angel:

Well this time the ops'll be up for grabs & more members then nc1, unfortunately imo the germs ruined the uranus serve by MOST germs joining two large clans, how freakin lame can you get on an international serve, but thats another thread....

I think its gonna double the fun in dildo figures... :D

Spermy
11-09-04, 19:31
Now we're all on the same side - and allied and stuff, it would make a lot of sense to make a new channel - City channel, so you can call on all the allies from your city to help during OP wars. Whats the point of having allies if you can only DM a few peeps if you know there names, or use faction chat and only get help from your own faction?

If ya get me.

Doc Holliday
11-09-04, 19:32
lol spermy imagine the zerg not to mention the frames in the zone where everyone converged.

Spermy
11-09-04, 19:35
lol spermy imagine the zerg not to mention the frames in the zone where everyone converged.

I know - allows me to sneak in with my cool GFX setup and hack, while everyones jerking off to the sounds of battle, not knowing where the hell their next shot is going to go. :D

Doc Holliday
11-09-04, 19:42
or lagging out because theres too many people in the zone. :mad:

KillingMackRoo
11-09-04, 19:54
err spermy thats a whole new thread there lol

Candaman
11-09-04, 19:59
hmm nice offer Canadaman, have to think about that one, never been a big fan of TG on the whole.

Me either but at least gimme time to convert u :D

Spermy
11-09-04, 20:03
Me either but at least gimme time to convert u :D

:lol:

Of to a great start there dude! :D

Candaman
11-09-04, 20:18
TG to me was always FF and Silents faction but since being in FAnG its changed my view on it and the fact that silent are going pro city next so i hear

trigger hurt
11-09-04, 20:34
Nah lol fatwreck didnt make cartel on saturn. But afaik the general idea of cartel on saturn was from zoneseek being in cartel on uranus first.

Cobra was 13's TS clan? hes NCAT now so doubt he'll be making that back up or he'll be going VENOM with his buddy's that hang out in his shop as they just reformed now.
Zoneseek was never Cartel on Uranus. We didnt even know there was another Black Cartel until a few weeks after our inception...and yes...we are going ca.

alig
11-09-04, 20:38
Zoneseek was never Cartel on Uranus. We didnt even know there was another Black Cartel until a few weeks after our inception...and yes...we are going ca.

How sure are you?

I was in the same clan as him and we was called Cartel and we was BD. Him and fatwreck was going to make cartel on saturn until zoneseek went ahead and did it without him.

Cerbious
11-09-04, 20:43

Shop closed down :( he has a smaller one a few miles away but apprently i heard they dont play NC there.

alig
11-09-04, 20:44
Shop closed down :( he has a smaller one a few miles away but apprently i heard they dont play NC there.

Oh man that sucks, probably explains why he has'nt been on for a while.

Cerbious
11-09-04, 20:48
yeah, as for Venom boyz u say they restarting cause i anit seen em for a while in RL and they all went to Saturn, ive only seen ChinTheMag posting in here.

trigger hurt
11-09-04, 20:56
How sure are you?

I was in the same clan as him and we was called Cartel and we was BD. Him and fatwreck was going to make cartel on saturn until zoneseek went ahead and did it without him.
Pretty sure as he has never said anything about it and I remember him saying once before that it had nothing to do with the uranus clan. Zoneseek isnt the one that formed the black cartel on saturn if i remember correctly, it was KimmyG and w33man as the first members.

alig
11-09-04, 21:02
Pretty sure as he has never said anything about it and I remember him saying once before that it had nothing to do with the uranus clan. Zoneseek isnt the one that formed the black cartel on saturn if i remember correctly, it was KimmyG and w33man as the first members.

I know its got nothing to do with uranus cartel because i would'nt put myself in the same boat as you lot anyway, you make NCAT seem like a n00b friendly clan.

But he WAS cartel on uranus and that exsisted LONG LONG before saturn cartel was made.

Rith
11-09-04, 21:43
Phoenix Mercs will reform in NC2, unless i get all nostaligc and change the name back to 101st :D

Possessed
11-09-04, 22:08
System Shock is comming back... though there has been talk of going to a German server=/

Spermy
11-09-04, 22:19
Phayse Inc. Will be making an appearance after some severe preparation. I'm hoping to go total trade, but i need more than 1 tank to gather up the necesary cash/components.

They'll offer all the standard stuff, weapon parts Mods, completed weapons etc.

Also a newbie package for each class ( which includes hopefully one of the lower level rares and a selection of modded weapons for hunting specific mobs etc, and a set of armour, If writable DCs are in there will be a set of instructions on how to use your new pressies :) ).

Hopefully I'll be able to set up a deal with other factions in order to import hard-to-finds etc, either that or I'll go City mercs.

And the new player shops are going to play a big role, depending on how they work. I'll be looking for ressers and consters come retail, and maybe some hired muscle for getting hold of a factory and a lab.

Anyone interested, just drop me a line - I'm easy to reach.

PM here

In game:

Phayse-R = Researcher
Phayse-B = Constructer
Phayse-Rig = Rigger and Hacker ( for the hard to finds)
Phayse-HC = Muscle - for rarepart hunting and gathering parts and funds

Xiphias
11-09-04, 22:22
System Shock is comming back... though there has been talk of going to a German server=/

yeah, i've spoken to cylon, he said they are more tha likely going to the german 1 slot server... silent are going to the german 1 slot server too, from what kazuya was telling me.

LiL T
11-09-04, 22:37
with cartel going CA made me laugh and more than a few nutcases staying anti city and with some other from pluto and uranus going pro and anti city looks like we will get a nice balance should be fun :)

joran420
11-09-04, 22:43
DarK will be there as crahn :)

*Dazz*
11-09-04, 23:59
Hmm...where to go....where to go....I really would love to see fun fights again, and I'm stayin pro city, since I don't really care for the dome at all, get lost too easy :p Hopefully I'll find all my friends and we'll get back together...

ezza
12-09-04, 03:00
Phoenix Mercs will reform in NC2, unless i get all nostaligc and change the name back to 101st :D
i liked the clan as 101st, as phoenix they all became cocks tbh sept a few

System
12-09-04, 03:30
Well it looks like my clan "Clan UnforgiveN" and Bronx's clan "Black Rose" will be merging and staying crahn to create the clan "The Brotherhood of -Crahn-". We will see though becuase I don't know if I"m staying in the game or not. Waiting to see WOC

Tupac
12-09-04, 06:33
DarK will be there as crahn :)

yeah old skool baby back to layeth ze smackdown

Xadhoom
12-09-04, 07:52
the fact that silent are going pro city next so i hear

sure bout that ?

Psycho_Soldier
12-09-04, 08:41
yeah old skool baby back to layeth ze smackdown

Wouldn't "old skool" DarK be in FA? :p

Rith
12-09-04, 12:18
i liked the clan as 101st, as phoenix they all became cocks tbh sept a few

I think its unfair to tarnish Phoenix - we're certainly a lot less polished than before, but we are more successful in OP wars. Phoenix is more a reflection of the state of saturn as a whole now. We had something pretty good in 101st, but times change and the game changes too. Trying to stick to principles that aren't reflected in the vast majority of the people playing the game doesn't work - so we lost a lot of the old core clan who simply became disillusioned with NC as a whole.

We'll be relaunching Phoenix or 101st in NC2 with a lot of the old 101st clan system and setup as it was - hopefully the influx of new members and a bright new start might help those old ideals stick around a bit longer.

maver!ck
12-09-04, 12:22
Phoenix was a merger of FLR and 101st. Now, since all FLR players left Phoenix and NC, afaik me and biccy are the only former FLR member left in Phoenix. So basically Phoenix is 101st.

Clownst0pper
12-09-04, 12:23
I think its unfair to tarnish Phoenix - we're certainly a lot less polished than before, but we are more successful in OP wars. Phoenix is more a reflection of the state of saturn as a whole now. We had something pretty good in 101st, but times change and the game changes too. Trying to stick to principles that aren't reflected in the vast majority of the people playing the game doesn't work - so we lost a lot of the old core clan who simply became disillusioned with NC as a whole.

We'll be relaunching Phoenix or 101st in NC2 with a lot of the old 101st clan system and setup as it was - hopefully the influx of new members and a bright new start might help those old ideals stick around a bit longer.

Phoenix BETA is already made in NC2, and has members already, and already owning op's ;)

Have to agree though Rith, new players joining, old players leaving causes differences of ideals, which are impossible to manage.

And the fact every neutral attacks us on saturn makes it hard for the guys to judge who we are allied and really neutral to.

@ Candaman, FanG going 4 slot international yeah?

ezza
12-09-04, 12:52
Phoenix was a merger of FLR and 101st. Now, since all FLR players left Phoenix and NC, afaik me and biccy are the only former FLR member left in Phoenix. So basically Phoenix is 101st.
thanks for that i iam fully aware of what its made up of, all im saying is some of the members have just shown themselves to be as big a idiots as some of the people they always complanied about

Akasha
12-09-04, 13:21
Most cartel (uranus) went NCAT, some uTs have too :eek:. Were BD, we even got the coolest person on uranus, Akasha :p

your £10 is in your bank :angel:

maver!ck
12-09-04, 13:31
thanks for that i iam fully aware of what its made up of, all im saying is some of the members have just shown themselves to be as big a idiots as some of the people they always complanied about
Thanks for that, we noticed that and will change that. My point was that the merger was not the reason, but maybe the strength of the clan in the last months. We don't want people in Phoenix who mock on other clans and players. We really look forward to playing with or against other great clans from Uranus, Pluto and maybe Jupiter.

Rith
12-09-04, 14:01
Thanks for that, we noticed that and will change that. My point was that the merger was not the reason, but maybe the strength of the clan in the last months. We don't want people in Phoenix who mock on other clans and players. We really look forward to playing with or against other great clans from Uranus, Pluto and maybe Jupiter.

Personally, I think its the responsibility of the larger, more established clans to make NC2 an environment that will encourage new players and make the game a success.

Sure there are good guys and bad guys in the game, thats what makes it fun, but we've got a responsibility to make the game playable for others too.

Griefing newbies or shit talking in OOC certainly won't be acceptable behaviour for our clan, I'd like to think those sentiments would be echoed by the other larger clans as well.

Jesterthegreat
12-09-04, 15:29
VENOM will be back...

we were never a big clan, but we got by

ezza
12-09-04, 17:50

well im sure you dont but you do.

tbh i used to like 101st, even when i was enemy they were fine people to fight, i get on with biccy, koro, instinct to name a few and i respected the clan, but now you guys are just likeall the rest.

meh maybe its just me expecting things i shouldnt from you, hey what do i know im just BD scum, i live in a shit hole now so my opinions on integrity are not to be taken that highly :D

Jonax
12-09-04, 18:04
The majority of the Shattered Star Confederation will be in NC2. However, due to internal affairs the members known about the most (including myself) will be flying the flag of the Shattered Star Exiles, or SSX. SSX will once again be FA.

Don't ask why the change because it won't be discussed here (like I said, the affairs were internal :)). All I'll say is that if any of the DoY clans saw the SSC as self-righteous, then I ask that they at least try to see the SSX as a new clan as we've thrown a lot of that crap out (and TBH I'm glad of it myself :D).

ezza
12-09-04, 18:07
ya but come on theres nothing like posting the dirt on the forum come on come on come on :p

Jonax
12-09-04, 18:09
ya but come on theres nothing like posting the dirt on the forum come on come on come on :p

And give you ammunition for the next ezza-FA argument? Never! :D

...well maybe if you're offering six figures, then I might do a Becky Loos ;)

solling
12-09-04, 19:00
i hope we get a lot of new and smaller clans :)

not 5 or 6 big ass clans only

ezza
12-09-04, 19:05
i hope we get a lot of new and smaller clans :)

not 5 or 6 big ass clans only
ya i was always big fan of the smaller clans, apart from cartel i was always in small clans, and most of the clans i liked were small groups

Xylaz
12-09-04, 19:13
DS will be there... i hope (if i manage to convince my clanmembers not to give up the hope...)

Though i can foresee lots and lots of problems at the beggining of retail due to the server politic mix-up, eg. on pluto FAs are the coolest people on the whole server, on Saturn they are the worst scum imaginable - hence people from Saturn will KOS FAs as they used to do it on their home server, so pluto FAs probably help them (at the beggining at least), which will make more and more enemies to everyone.
As a CM i am pretty sure i'll be fighting all DoY factions + DRE + tangent + temporarily: BT & PP (as all people will be doing epics)..., and the funny thing is that 9 out of 10 of those factions will be neutral to CM...

alig
12-09-04, 19:14
The majority of the Shattered Star Confederation will be in NC2. However, due to internal affairs the members known about the most (including myself) will be flying the flag of the Shattered Star Exiles, or SSX. SSX will once again be FA.

Don't ask why the change because it won't be discussed here (like I said, the affairs were internal :)). All I'll say is that if any of the DoY clans saw the SSC as self-righteous, then I ask that they at least try to see the SSX as a new clan as we've thrown a lot of that crap out (and TBH I'm glad of it myself :D).

Ah i wondered why sirrah was'nt clan leader of SSC anymore, but i cant help but think that you wont actually be _any_ different than you are now with your alliance :rolleyes: There's just no need for it, if you can't fight as a clan then you should all join clans that know how to fight, same applies to rangers/synchz/r2k etc...

Not like any of you will ever respect NCAT even though were starting fresh so your probably already on our kos ;)

*Dazz*
12-09-04, 20:20
Not like any of you will ever respect NCAT even though were starting fresh so your probably already on our kos ;)

Never said I didn't respect some of ya... :D

Hayato
12-09-04, 20:52
-=eXo=- is gonna be there as an FA clan

Jonax
12-09-04, 21:05
Ah i wondered why sirrah was'nt clan leader of SSC anymore, but i cant help but think that you wont actually be _any_ different than you are now with your alliance :rolleyes: There's just no need for it, if you can't fight as a clan then you should all join clans that know how to fight, same applies to rangers/synchz/r2k etc...

The most significant part of that was the second paragraph.

I can't speak for the personal thoughts of the other members of SSX, but personally I'd rather forget old history - SSX are taking a new step so there's no reason why not to see the same in other clans.

But if we're gonna forget the times in Uranus, it's gotta be mutual - We can either keep fighting each other in the Dome, or both sides can gank the number of runners in the NC factions, whether a truce of some sort is formed or not.

So who do we gank - Each other or the city?

And it's like Dazz says - Just because SSC & NCAT were enemies doesn't mean that no-one had a little respect for NCAT.

Spermy
12-09-04, 21:05
Sums my view of some of the recent faction changes of clans...

----> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/sentientpeanut/smile5.gif

@ Ali G - Rangers?! SLATING RANGERS?! Who cares if we were the cannon fodder for SSCs plans eh? (Joke!)

*Shakes a pointed stick*

alig
12-09-04, 21:35
The most significant part of that was the second paragraph.

I can't speak for the personal thoughts of the other members of SSX, but personally I'd rather forget old history - SSX are taking a new step so there's no reason why not to see the same in other clans.

But if we're gonna forget the times in Uranus, it's gotta be mutual - We can either keep fighting each other in the Dome, or both sides can gank the number of runners in the NC factions, whether a truce of some sort is formed or not.

So who do we gank - Each other or the city?

And it's like Dazz says - Just because SSC & NCAT were enemies doesn't mean that no-one had a little respect for NCAT.

Well i dont know as thats not my decision, im only rank 12.

But id rather not have enemies in the dome even though i know it wont be that way, we'll have to see i guess :p

.Cyl0n
12-09-04, 21:40
System Shock will be back as TT. ;)

Doc Holliday
12-09-04, 22:33
dazz just a thought but any idea on dustys plans?

*Dazz*
13-09-04, 01:18
dazz just a thought but any idea on dustys plans?

As far as I know he's gonna end up PP..not too sure on what his complete plans are as of yet...

Judge
13-09-04, 01:32
I have no clan. :(

I was in Ezza's Crahn clan, but I wasn't very active at that time, so I never really got into the whole clan thing. So I suppose that I'm kinda looking for a Crahn clan to take me in. :)

Jesterthegreat
13-09-04, 12:16

I was in Ezza's Crahn clan, but I wasn't very active at that time, so I never really got into the whole clan thing. So I suppose that I'm kinda looking for a Crahn clan to take me in. :)

well VENOM will be crahn, we are a small clan and are recruiting skilled PvPers. i dont know you, but if you are interested PM me :)

VENOM believes in skill > numbers... so it should make a change from the big clans :p

MjukisDjur
13-09-04, 16:11
wouldnt mind teaming up with the old fellows in Mafia...

Zonk ffs, stop studying and pull together the gang :)

ezza
13-09-04, 16:20

unforgiven and Black rose are merging for NC2 as i think they have stated, so perhaps you might want to check them out, seeing as you wernt one of the core protagonists against Black rose youll proberbly get in there clan

Frotto
13-09-04, 16:31
yeah, i've spoken to cylon, he said they are more tha likely going to the german 1 slot server... silent are going to the german 1 slot server too, from what kazuya was telling me.

No one knows how happy that statement makes me! Muhahaha... although I will miss some of the quarrels... there will be more fun with all the new people from the other servers though... we'll see. GL guys on the ole 1 slotter!

Judge
13-09-04, 16:51
unforgiven and Black rose are merging for NC2 as i think they have stated, so perhaps you might want to check them out, seeing as you wernt one of the core protagonists against Black rose youll proberbly get in there clan

After New Dawn *shudders* I try to stay the hell away from mergers between clans. Mostly the new super clan breaks down after a few weeks of glory days, and everyone is left disgruntled and pissed off.

SyncError
13-09-04, 17:28
P.R.I.C. will be in Neocron 2, and as always Tsunami. And we'll still be fighting for ownership of Pepperpark. =) Most definately will be recruiting too, cause who knows what the server changes will do to the Syndcate.