PDA

View Full Version : I just heard something this morning

ezza
11-09-04, 13:41
i just logged on this morning mainly to get a few of my chars on my remaining accounts ready for NC2

however someone on trade said they were also now wiping weapons with ultimas in along with silent hunters with spirit mod.

cant see this anywhere on board here but i just wanted to know as most the weapons im taking over are ultimaed.

other wise its not even worth me coming back other than for a little nose around since ill not have the weapons

thanks in advance

SilentEye
11-09-04, 13:44
I know about the silenthunters:

They will be removing spirit mods, so they will try to remove them FROM your Silenthunter and allow you to take your Silenthunter with you.

How ever, if the weapons will fail to work after the spirit mod is removed, they will remove all the Silenthunters.

ezza
11-09-04, 13:45
I know about the silenthunters:

They will be removing spirit mods, so they will try to remove them FROM your Silenthunter and allow you to take your Silenthunter with you.

How ever, if the weapons will fail to work after the spirit mod is removed, they will remove all the Silenthunters.
no sry you may have mis under stoood i know about the silent hunters

but someone was saying about Ultimas as well but i cant find anything about that

SilentEye
11-09-04, 13:50
Ah, sorry I think I did mis understand :D

Dribble Joy
11-09-04, 13:52
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=110516

No mention of ultimas yet.

ezza
11-09-04, 13:52
np proberbly my scatty style of writing lol

anyone know about the ultimas or is it just a roumor someone made up to scare me

edit: thanks dribble mate

[TgR]KILLER
11-09-04, 13:59
yea if they gonna whipe ultima's to then i'm gone to lol.. my own price PE is ultimated so is another one i got my rog i just ultimated for my spy just before open beta came and my apu has the spells ultimated to..

pretty much everybody has their best weapons ultimated.

but i can't see a reason why they should be whiped. they gonna whipe spirits and kami's because they were all from events and stuff.. and they gonna whipe the 2 area spells for balancing.. but ultima's were as wide spread as melee techs :p everybody had them and could get them imho.. and afaik they still drop in the tunnels.. so i see no reason at all to whipe them..

Ryuben
11-09-04, 14:02
kamis duped to fuck - removed from game
Spirit mod duped to fuck - removed from game
Ultimas duped to fuck -

ezza
11-09-04, 14:05
kamis duped to fuck - removed from game
Spirit mod duped to fuck - removed from game
Ultimas duped to fuck -
hmm yes but there were a lot more than just ultimas

and ultimas are a normal drop item, where as kamis and spirits were limited drop yet there was way more beyond that drop amount.

i hope they dont remove ultimas i dont see them as in the same league as the spirit kami thing but who knows how KK work :(

KillingMackRoo
11-09-04, 14:18
TRG they're wiping 2 Area spells??? which ones, where??? The area spells useless in pvp, only good for levelling

Dajuda
11-09-04, 14:22
Cath Sanctum was very useful in PvP.

ezza
11-09-04, 14:22
TRG they're wiping 2 Area spells??? which ones, where??? The area spells useless in pvp, only good for levelling
cath sanc and anti poison sanc neither were useless in pvp

Maester Seymour
11-09-04, 14:32
Ugh, i hope to god they don't wipe ultimated weapons as well. I never duped no shit and whenever i got a decent weapon i always ultimated it if i could. I'll have nothing left if they wipe those.. could we have an official response to this please if poss? :confused:

Glok
11-09-04, 14:38
Argh my hybrid will be fucked if they wipe ultimated weapons. :(

Ryman
11-09-04, 14:44
I doubt they would delete ultimated weapons , as most people actualy worked hard to get theirs and it would wipe most of their weapons out ,by wiping spirit mods SH , they are not wiping that many weapons becuse they are rarer , but everyone has utimated weapons and i could see a lot of people quitting over that

ezza
11-09-04, 14:44
hehe not trying to alarm people without need, just wanted to check, im guessing since there is a general lack of knowledge in regards to this that someone has just gone off on one and made it up

Ryman
11-09-04, 14:49
hehe not trying to alarm people without need, just wanted to check, im guessing since there is a general lack of knowledge in regards to this that someone has just gone off on one and made it up

lol yeah people are real touchy right now wondering what bad news may be next .......

Kopaka
11-09-04, 15:00
Cath Sanctum was very useful in PvP.

cath sanc is for nibs :p

Clownst0pper
11-09-04, 15:36
Id have zero weapons if they remove ultima's

LOL shit :p

KillingMackRoo
11-09-04, 15:40
As long as they're wiping area spells, why not wipe apu area spells too... probly even more useless than a cath sanc

Wolf
11-09-04, 15:54
Hey i love my barrels :( not really used em in pvp yet (not skilled enough with the things) but for lvling there the dogs..... ;)

Chaos caves + barrels = massive exp :eek:

DonnyJepp
11-09-04, 16:03
They will probably wipe ultimas and MC5s still, would be true to form to not mention it until the last minute.

Wolf
11-09-04, 16:08
KK may as well /set kill_self if they wipe mc5s - all that work, blood sweat & tears in MC5 as a ppu to get the parts........ill be damned if im doing that again. :rolleyes:

Think the back rooms gone too now has it? oh what fun to do a run there now :lol:

Candaman
11-09-04, 16:39
by holy poison sanctum do they mean pest :P cus if they do it will stop Tupac and LEFF barrelling their own clan at op fites

[TgR]KILLER
11-09-04, 16:46
lol cannings :p

tho like said before nuking all apu barrels cause they are useless is kinda stupid cause they are far from useless.. leveling in any caves it be chaos caves of el farid.. barrels are uber xp.. for the whole team..

lol whiping mc5's and ultima's wouldn't leave a damn player in the game.. 75% of the people comming from nc1 to nc2 will have ultima's or mc5's and alot will have both to..

Candaman
11-09-04, 16:48
KILLER']lol cannings :p

tho like said before nuking all apu barrels cause they are useless is kinda stupid cause they are far from useless.. leveling in any caves it be chaos caves of el farid.. barrels are uber xp.. for the whole team..

lol whiping mc5's and ultima's wouldn't leave a damn player in the game.. 75% of the people comming from nc1 to nc2 will have ultima's or mc5's and alot will have both to..

i don't think they will wipe ultima's or ulti's for 2 reasons 1 that killer has stated and 2 that they are limiting the number of them by the partial wipe which will solve the duped item policy

Kopaka
12-09-04, 00:48
if they gonna whipe mc5s me thinks more ppl will quit than ppl will join nc2..
altho mc5 is piss-easy i wouldnt wanna go back there WITHOUT a DS in my head in order to get a DS, and SA, and another DS, and a herc... etc, etc, etc, etc...
removing mc5s will completly ruin ppls setups, since i cant cast shelter without my DS..

NS_CHROME54
12-09-04, 01:20
yeah mc5's and/or ultima wipes would just be going too far (assuming the current sitution isn't already there). it would destroy the player base.

LiL T
12-09-04, 01:30
but someone was saying about Ultimas as well but i cant find anything about that

Nope ultimas not on that list as for spirt mods and shit blame the fucking dupers I think not more than 5 ? where released into the game and people duped them makes me fucking sick :mad: