PDA

View Full Version : Question on factions symp in nc2 retail

Hayato
10-09-04, 18:51
Will faction symp be reset in retail? I have a char in FA clanned just put him on beta server and he got booted from the faction! Any mods know the answer?

Iamzod
10-09-04, 18:54
Yep, i transferred my tank over, tried to walk into FA HQ & started getting shot at coz i had been booted from FA and had -40 FA symp :(

naimex
11-09-04, 00:44
last official word i heard on this matter, was that in nc2 retail, all faction symphaties would be reset, along with soullight, and you could choose a new faction if you wanted to...

I donīt know if they have changed any of that.

Hayato
11-09-04, 08:38
last official word i heard on this matter, was that in nc2 retail, all faction symphaties would be reset, along with soullight, and you could choose a new faction if you wanted to...

can i get an offical word form KK on this matter?

Hayato
12-09-04, 21:02
plz plz? :mad:

ezza
12-09-04, 21:12
they wont change your faction it will go off whatever faction you are in, and if you are no faction you will be placed in the factionyou have most symp for

Brammers
12-09-04, 21:29

I wish some people read the offical words from KK properly...

The faction symphaties will be reset, along with soullight - but you wont be able to choose your faction. See the section in "Sympathy and Soullight" in the FAQ link below.

http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=270

[TgR]KILLER
12-09-04, 21:35
if your fa now you will be in fa in nc2 all symps will be reset.. and if you have NO faction now you will be getting placed in the faction you have the highest symp for..

there are all official words for it but nobody minds to check them all ^^

Hayato
13-09-04, 06:29
Danke!!!