PDA

View Full Version : Hacking System

wolfwood
10-09-04, 17:38
ok so anyway just checked out the website for first time in months, wuts the deal with the hacknet area. I personally thought the hack system in NC was the best. I really hope that the hack systen doesnt get to messed up. If anyone knows what the deal is then please tell me, and be gentle i havent played in a long time.

zii
10-09-04, 17:41
ok so anyway just checked out the website for first time in months, wuts the deal with the hacknet area. I personally thought the hack system in NC was the best. I really hope that the hack systen doesnt get to messed up. If anyone knows what the deal is then please tell me, and be gentle i havent played in a long time.

Hacknet looks nice. You use the old system for hacking into a Genrep and enter Hacknet. Hacknet is a set of zones. Looks cool. Its a shame theres no command line interface for accessing doors and things. Does anyone know if you can hack remote individual doors?

Swelly
11-09-04, 22:54
Think it is not implemented yet but as far as I heard you will be able to hack remote op GRīs and open them for your clan and so on.We just have to wait and see

joran420
11-09-04, 23:02
I think alot is being added to hacknet all the time.

I guess before open beta hack net didnt even havce the rings

Wallen
11-09-04, 23:46
You're right, it was GRs before the sexy rings.