PDA

View Full Version : Remove Soulight and make Faction Sympathy Everything.

Benjie
10-09-04, 14:43
I think soulight is now redundant.
Faction sympathy could easily take over.

- Guards should shoot anyone with negative in there own sympathy.
- There should be greater rewards and responsibilities from having high sympathy.

I feel that the only reason somebody might be against this is if they just wanted to create a character in an enemy faction to kill "allies".

amfest
10-09-04, 14:51
Well personally I think soul light should be split into Neocron Sympathy and DOY sympathy. Killing any of your allies in your city can drop your respected city's level though it won't raise the other city's level. Not sure exactly how that would work . .but I just think it'd mean a little more than this naming of "soul light".

Benjie
10-09-04, 15:03
Dumbass
KK have said they are removeing SL and replaceing it with FS and makeing it alot more important

sheesh stop posting KK 's ideas as ur own.
Through pm. (Why not just post it here?)

Thats good then. I never new.

Drake6k
10-09-04, 15:12
I like your idea a lot benjie but I wouldnt mind if soullight stayed but with only the effect of a red name. Red names own :cool:

Benjie
10-09-04, 15:16
I like your idea a lot benjie but I wouldnt mind if soullight stayed but with only the effect of a red name. Red names own :cool:
Better yet an image of your character and your characters name cold be flashed by on those wanted signs.

Jesterthegreat
10-09-04, 16:39
remove SL, replace with Doy fs and NC fs...

faction guards act on faction fs, cobots / doy guards act on doy / nc fs

[TgR]KILLER
10-09-04, 16:45
yea and while working on it stop making you lose sl / fs for defending yourself :/

Jesterthegreat
10-09-04, 16:46
KILLER']yea and while working on it stop making you lose sl / fs for defending yourself :/

would be good... would be nice if a random blob of CS fire didnt lose me SL too... but that would be a bitch to code i guess

Dribble Joy
10-09-04, 16:57
This idea has been sugested time nd time again by many people including myself.
Should have been done ages ago.

Benjie
10-09-04, 16:59
blob
I can't believe you actually said that!
Nobody will ever take you seriously again! :D

I agree to the notion to remove sympathy loss if you are defending yourself.
I agree to the notion to make a single hit not register for sympathy loss.

boombang
10-09-04, 17:12
KILLER']yea and while working on it stop making you lose sl / fs for defending yourself :/

this is my biggest problem with NC - honestly I can live with the bugs - but getting a massive sl drop for defending yourself is crappy.

Jesterthegreat
10-09-04, 17:21
I can't believe you actually said that!
Nobody will ever take you seriously again! :D

I agree to the notion to remove sympathy loss if you are defending yourself.
I agree to the notion to make a single hit not register for sympathy loss.

what would you call it? :p

@DJ i know it has... all the best ideas have been repeated laods on the forums, however kk doesnt even respond with a "we will consider this" or a "sorry we cant / wont implement this"... they just ignore them

amfest
10-09-04, 17:37
Could be solved maybe if we had a way to knock people unconscious cause then in defending yourself you don't have to totally kill someone and lose the sl/fs but knock them unconscious and then get away. They'd have to wait out a timer to regain their footing and a ppu wouldn't be able to wake them up any faster ;)