PDA

View Full Version : Community Contest ended

SnowCrash
10-09-04, 12:02
The Short-Story and Poetry Community Contest has ended and all entries that have been submitted will now be reviewed, edited if needed and published for the public voting. The review of all submissions will take a while but you can expect the public vote to be opened within the next week. All community members will then have the possibility to judge the submissions and vote for them respectively.

So stay tuned. ;)

Ryuben
10-09-04, 13:47
cool nice to see things moveing along :)

btw :D what does the winnnnnnner(s) get :angel: something cool in NC 2 like a fully kitted out APT ?

Nidhogg
10-09-04, 14:07
They get an NPC to represent them (i.e. with their name) telling their story in-game. :)

N

MkVenner
10-09-04, 14:09
which would be uber sweet, do we get to choose where he/her goes and looks like lol :p

Ryuben
10-09-04, 14:42
They get an NPC to represent them (i.e. with their name) telling their story in-game. :)

N

mwahahaha that rocks :D a npc starting off a little quest to find Ryuben + rahn after there epic bust out of the tangent storage cell, and there loot.
:D

loot = Tangent Faction items (needed to make Tangent faction items)

Mwahahahaha

or loot = Th security turrets Uber turrets that u can place in ur op but takes up 3 turret slots cos it uses so much energy up

:D winner

Heavyporker
11-09-04, 05:56
NOOOOOOO!!!

FUCKING CRAHN'S LEFT NUT!

SHIT!

I had my poems all made up and ready to go... just couldn't get a lift back to town in time... DAMMIT!

Delmann
12-09-04, 04:42
NOOOOOOO!!!

Are you going to post them anyway, Heavyporker?

D

Heavyporker
12-09-04, 06:38
Um.... hey, good idea. I'll make a separate thread maybe, so people will see there's something new up.