AaahaHAhAHAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhH ->>
http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/fallenwraith14/beta2.jpg

Nash_Brigham
10-09-04, 06:12
Warbots in the celar? o_O :wtf: O_o 8|

Now that's jsut plain wrong.

Clive tombstone
10-09-04, 06:19
Did they sharpen up the Warbies grafics and animations? them being the probably most recognized monster in NC, shouldnt they get (no pun intended) "tune-up?"

PS, how much farther is the Clipping plane now?

Nash_Brigham
10-09-04, 06:48
I notice my view distance is alot farther away, but I can still see terrain drawing itself with everything on max when out in the wastes.

alig
10-09-04, 10:31

There juggernaugt's :p but if you go down into the last room where all the 127/127 ones are there's a spy who says something like "ARRRRGH Stop shooting all my warbots!" or something...so its a mad scientist making them :p

Dajuda
10-09-04, 11:40
There juggernaugt's :p but if you go down into the last room where all the 127/127 ones are there's a spy who says something like "ARRRRGH Stop shooting all my warbots!" or something...so its a mad scientist making them :p

127/127 Warbies? Where? Oh, and pretty screenies. :)

SjanTeN^
10-09-04, 11:43

Actually theres a WB in the cellars of Gaia. :angel:

Dajuda
10-09-04, 11:44
Thats a baby one in Gaia .. I'd like to see some 127/127 ones.

SilentEye
10-09-04, 12:05
A baby warbot.... right..

So WBs come in varrities of male and female, and they make love and then they create a baby warbot?

Or do you just mean to say its a smaller one? :)

Consecro
10-09-04, 12:06
Thats a baby one in Gaia .. I'd like to see some 127/127 ones.
you just have... the ones above are 127/127 juggernaughts

Revslad
10-09-04, 12:08
Heres some i took the other day :D

Consecro
10-09-04, 12:12
cant see them revs :(

edit: thats better :)

Revslad
10-09-04, 12:18
damn only allowed 5 attachments heres the rest ;)

alig
10-09-04, 12:56
127/127 Warbies? Where? Oh, and pretty screenies. :)

In the warbot juggernaugt celler in I_09...them in the screens are the 127/127 ones...all of them are in that screen and you come upto there knee in height :p

Velvet
10-09-04, 13:11
Thanks for the pics.
Great!
Big bad WB... *sigh*

Benjie
10-09-04, 13:21
This is dedicated to those people who still think that the new character models are ugly. Both classes are in the same screenshot to remove biast. Unfortunetly the jpeg compression is a bit noticable.

JustIn_Case
10-09-04, 13:28
Suddenly this thread turned into an "new modells" thread...?

But ok...The new modells are much better in an quality perspective yes, but the spies doesnt look very "cool", they look like...whimps...

Xylaz
10-09-04, 13:39
This is dedicated to those people who still think that the new character models are ugly. Both classes are in the same screenshot to remove biast. Unfortunetly the jpeg compression is a bit noticable.

thanks for posting this comparision, maybe now some proffesional graphic can say a word about it.

about the new models:
- proportions are wrong, there is no human beeing which could look like that
- their palms are the size of their heads 8| and they are walking as if they were holding down a basketball all the time
- all runners now look like 19 year old kids with some serious emotional problems
- animations are nuts, they do not walk but swing instead, almost flying in the air, techno dance animations while spellcasting is disgusting
- they are too bright in comparission to old models and everything else in NC2, thus glowing in the dark like a living flashlight
- they are pure, clean, with angelic-moronic faces which is in *direct contrast* with all others npcs and the NC2 environment as well(either change them or the npcs, because now its ridiculous, they look like cartoon models copied&pasted into some completely different reality) - even neocron is now dirty yet they (and their clothes) are clean as snow...

sorry if that sounds negative but i just cannot get used to it, no matter how i look at it...

Endar
10-09-04, 13:42
You mean, you think that the old spies looked cooler? :wtf:

Edit: You mean the old ones looked more like human?? O_o :lol:

Actually Its VERY hard (almost impossible) to make a model that looks exatly like a living human. The models usually look like dolls. Thats a fact and you better learn to live with it :D

Genesis
10-09-04, 13:43
Then play 1st person, only go PvM and stay out of any populated areas, you won't have to see them

JustIn_Case
10-09-04, 13:46
You mean, you think that the old spies looked cooler? :wtf:

Edit: You mean the old ones looked more like human?? O_o :lol:

Actually Its VERY hard (almost impossible) to make a model that looks exatly like a living human. The models usually look like dolls. Thats a fact and you better learn to live with it :D

You asking me or who?
If its me your asking then yes, i think the old spies looked cooler.
The old spies looked like MEN, not 15 year old little boys with girlish looks.

Endar
10-09-04, 13:48
But you forgot one thing, spys are not supposed to be men. Spys are supposed to be whimpy little creatures with rifles or remote controlled drones and bodies hidden somewhere safe :D

Xylaz
10-09-04, 13:48
no, i mean that the old spies looks like a human

the new ones looks like some sort of french manga cartoon

they are heavily mishaped, head is too big, hands are too big, torso is too small, legs are too long. There is no livin beeing (aside from the car accident victims and drug junkies) which may look like this in reality.
But what's more important - they are too different from the old npc, so we got 2 types of humans right now in NC2 - normal human looking npcs and cartoony looking runners. They are completely different in absolutely everything (animations, texture brightness, texture style - dirty/non dirty, cyberpunk/manga, proportions - human/manga etc etc etc)

What i want is a consistency. What is the reason to have 2 completely different character models (with different skins, animations, proportions, lighting etc) in one game?

Consecro
10-09-04, 13:54
tbh i hated the old spies looks, had to go female on my spy cos all the male ones looked terrible so i think the NC2 spies are an improvement.

its the tanks i dont like, well not that i dont like them, but they could do with working out a bit more.

i mean lugging a heavy weapon on your shoulder day after day would give you a few upper body muscles to say the least

JustIn_Case
10-09-04, 13:55
But you forgot one thing, spys are not supposed to be men. Spys are supposed to be whimpy little creatures with rifles or remote controlled drones and bodies hidden somewhere safe :D

Fair enough, but does all spies have to look like they are 15? And adding beared on them doesnt make it any better.

1. The haircuts are far to much Final Fantasy look alikes.
2. Everyone looks like they are 15, some options maybe?

Benjie
10-09-04, 14:01
its the tanks i dont like, well not that i dont like them, but they could do with working out a bit more.
Now that I do agree with.
I much prefere the new models to the old ones, becuse frankly the old ones look shite. The artwork on the new models though has a lot of room for improvement.

Neocron 1 Concept Art. (That wouldn't be a bad emote either)
http://www.neocroncentral.net/images/gallery/albums/conceptart/contank_class_big.gif

Consecro
10-09-04, 14:09
haha ya that looks cool

amfest
10-09-04, 14:26
- they are too bright in comparission to old models and everything else in NC2, thus glowing in the dark like a living flashlight

I thought that was because of some lighting bug on the characters . .

Dribble Joy
10-09-04, 14:28
Yeah the lighting is a bit.. in need of a tweak or two.

Jesterthegreat
10-09-04, 16:02
before the open beta nude censor...

Tratos
10-09-04, 16:56
Yeah those Warbies are 127/127 *** and are much much taller, also it seems there is a new anim for them (unless i never noticed it, lol) they now bend forward and look down at you, heh.

john irons
10-09-04, 17:07
for some reason there is a 100/100* beggar with a gatlin rifle in the fa hq in doy.
it being an hq you can't draw weapons.
so you cant kill him.

alig
10-09-04, 17:07
Yeah those Warbies are 127/127 *** and are much much taller, also it seems there is a new anim for them (unless i never noticed it, lol) they now bend forward and look down at you, heh.

Yeah i think thats a bug though, they look retarded when they do that :p

OT - Your sig :lol: :lol:

Nash_Brigham
10-09-04, 19:24
Suddenly this thread turned into an "new modells" thread...?

But ok...The new modells are much better in an quality perspective yes, but the spies doesnt look very "cool", they look like...whimps...
You mean spies weren't whimps before o_O

Mr Friendly
10-09-04, 19:39

those are the 127/127s :p

Gohei
10-09-04, 19:50
New models look silly O_o
I hate em tbh. Way to smooth and clean. Doesn't really fit in with the enviorment..