PDA

View Full Version : Please Use Appropriate Forums

Odin
09-09-04, 23:22
Since the Open beta has started we have already achieved 5000 new forum posters much to our mods chagrin :)

Please try to post in the proper forum. Anything to do with NC2 please post in the Open Beta forum. Also if there is already an open sticky or a thread related to such on the first page of the Open beta or community talk forums please use that instead of making multiple threads on the same subject.

Last but not least. Please respect the other users of this forum. Hostility only leads to further hostility and there really is no need to insult other users.

___T-X____
09-09-04, 23:48
I think everyones trying their best, but with you changing so much shit at the last minute its difficult to know where to post.

Nidhogg
09-09-04, 23:53
This thread is about posting in the correct forum. Do try and stay on topic - it shouldn't be that difficult considering yours is the first reply.

N

Ryuben
10-09-04, 00:26
SIR, YES SIR.
clicks heels together and tries to remember which forum to spam with the correct spam!

Nidhogg
10-09-04, 00:48
SIR, YES SIR.
Sounds like you've been talking to the City Mercs' Faction Office Assistant. Yes, make sure you spam the correct forum. Much appreciated.

N

El_MUERkO
10-09-04, 14:51
Viva Nidhogg Viva!!

I gues your tired of typing Closed. N. :)

Doc Holliday
10-09-04, 15:15
its probably copied and pasted from word each time he logs in to the forum. :)

Brammers
10-09-04, 17:22
I just avoid the Open Beta forums at times, it's a spamfest. Hats and respect to the the mods trying to keep it under control.

One thing I like to say, if I want a decent sensible answer to a NC2 question it's much easier to post it here, and get the people who know the answers to reply, rather than having to wade through the mountain of replies from people just trying to increase there spam^H erm.. postcount to high numbers.

HatchetRyda
10-09-04, 18:22
It's not newbs fault if they post in the wrong forums, whoowhee!!!

Brammers
10-09-04, 18:29
It's not newbs fault if they post in the wrong forums, whoowhee!!!

But can they post here? I thought you could only post here if you pay for the game?

HatchetRyda
10-09-04, 19:02
But can they post here? I thought you could only post here if you pay for the game?

Yea, well TheJester wont be here for long!!! olololol!!!!1111

So.. Yea. You gotta being paying to post.

naimex
11-09-04, 00:47
has there been any talk at KK for reopening the modifications forum with nc2 retail, and/or if you are going to allow any self-made modifications at all with nc2.

Or will you keep the special permission thing to make modifications.. not that I am capable of making any, but theres been a lot of great mods made in the past.

naimex
16-09-04, 05:03
Does that mean no ?

Vithar
16-09-04, 07:49
has there been any talk at KK for reopening the modifications forum with nc2 retail, and/or if you are going to allow any self-made modifications at all with nc2.

Or will you keep the special permission thing to make modifications.. not that I am capable of making any, but theres been a lot of great mods made in the past.According to Iorghe (from here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=109897)):

Neocron2 : Beyond Dome of York may not be modified in any way without written consent of Reakktor Media. Doing so without approval will result in a permanent ban.

Using modified files that are not approved by Reakktor Media is also a bannable offence!
V

naimex
16-09-04, 07:54
Yes, thank you, I´ve read that..

But what I meant was, if you had had second thoughts on that, and even if that only applied to the Open Beta.