PDA

View Full Version : Road Test..

HatchetRyda
09-09-04, 22:36
Well, I took my road test at 3pm EST..

I come back and the instructor tells me of some of my mistakes and says that I passed my mom thinking I failed tells my dad I failed and I started crying and my mom says whats wrong? and I told her I passed! So, Jester can drive a car now!!

Vroom!! Vroom!!

Ryuben
09-09-04, 22:47
Well, I took my road test at 3pm EST..

I come back and the instructor tells me of some of my mistakes and says that I passed my mom thinking I failed tells my dad I failed and I started crying and my mom says whats wrong? and I told her I passed! So, Jester can drive a car now!!

Vroom!! Vroom!!
you cried

poof

erm but yeah well done u can drive

HatchetRyda
09-09-04, 22:50
not cry, cry but tears of happiness f00 :P

Ryuben
09-09-04, 22:56
not cry, cry but tears of happiness f00 :P
your face was wet because some guy gave u a bit of paper

u = poof

seraphian
10-09-04, 00:27
congrats... you don't happen to live in the midwest do ya? 'cause I might want to stay off the road :p

SilentEye
10-09-04, 01:01
:angel: *shakes hand*

*runs*

*washes hand*

*walks*

*stops*

:angel:

Mobius
10-09-04, 01:41
cooongrats

boombang
10-09-04, 01:44
In UK, new drivers have over 25% chance of having accident within first year!

be careful, have fun , and DO NOT drive under influence of anything, no matter how OK you feel (please!).

Dribble Joy
10-09-04, 01:45
Passed mine first time, 10 minors though.

I wanna get back behind the wheel, so annoying not having a car since I totaled my Dad's Xantia.

(No it wasn't my fault :rolleyes:)

MkVenner
10-09-04, 02:27
nice one mate, took me 2 tries, 1st time i failed big time lol....second time i passed with 4 minors lol was well chuffed

Dribble Joy
10-09-04, 02:30
I know someone who passed first time with no minors and got 35 on the written test....

Necrosadistic
10-09-04, 02:57
I can only drive in Neocron! lol

Well, I used to learn to drive, but because of total laziness and not learning any of the rules, I still can't drive after a year of lessons.

So I gave up and I walk everywhere instead! Or get one of my few mates that owns a car to give me lifts...

:lol:

HatchetRyda
10-09-04, 06:22
lol, i almost hit someone like my 2nd week when i had my permit, i am a careful driver :P My friend that drives me to BOCES for all you people know what that is, he drove over the double yellow line turning.. Now imagine a car there, lol!!

SilentEye
10-09-04, 12:28
In UK, new drivers have over 25% chance of having accident within first year!
Thats because you all drive on the left side of the road! :lol:

Dribble Joy
10-09-04, 12:54
I'm sure the statistics is just as high in other areas of the world, especially in parts of the US where I do believe in some states you don't actually need to go on the roads during the driving test.