PDA

View Full Version : Where to level?

dark_reaper
09-09-04, 21:43
Ok I am working on Power leveling my spy. Sence I am playing on pluto where no one is around, where should I take him, he is a /45 spy, Getting tired of the ol Warbots and the Firemobs are a bit too much.

Terayon
09-09-04, 22:07
draw doybots to the oasis and shoot em. thats great xp. just dont die becouse that place is realy annoying to get there. and there is a gogo in that building aswell.

jerrymaguire
09-09-04, 23:55
Take a trip to Ceres mine. Draw in a Trooper or 2, and dance around the generep house with em. You should be able to do a hit and run with them. Or, if u get them inside the generep house, block the door with a vehicle ( if u got one ) and shoot them through the window. OR, get them inside the house, and shot them down through the roof.

Ok, I know your thinking the would be abit hard, but look at it this way, at least u will get some good con :)

jnky
10-09-04, 00:52
crp if theres a team.

I assume you use pistols because grims are easy from range :)
I like to lone hunt around the blackhill sector, again fire mobs but theres 2 towers in that sector to hunt from (just dont hit a terror leaper :s)

My favorite place for hunting is the villa which is full of WB brutes and horrors i09 sector (at the 'T' in the road is where the villa is for you to hunt from with a gg) If you are rifles and havent been here i would recommend you try it.

anywhere around TH is good for hovers with scattered towers and TH entrances for good cover

apart from that theres poison mobs with caves and graves you will need a team but worms and grims in the desert are all too easy with rifles.

erm... oh yeh if your carefull then gaya mines is great fun on yer own or as a 2 man hunt depending on which one you enter(if you start to see green water/sewer type place turn back the big room is fairly hard lol)
If your carefull you can do it, the copbots give you plenty of time to run and heal and you can kill the boss from a hole in the ceiling of the room he's in, but i forget which entrance it is.

anyways i hope i helped and if your a pistol spy then fook knows :P

dark_reaper
10-09-04, 04:33
Damn owned by DoY defense bots, way too many of them.

tiikeri
10-09-04, 05:18
Lom to droning and go to graves = boooooooooooooriiiing :)