PDA

View Full Version : [Happy thoughts] It's been a strange day, but..

Siygess
09-09-04, 20:39
Well I've been at work since 8am, it's now almost 8pm and I'm still here working away.. there's been an extra helping of angst here on the forums today, and with good reason. I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm pissed off, and if I never see another test plan ever again, I will be a happy person.

But I realised something today while reading these forums.

Come DoY, assuming you're all still here, I'm actually looking forward to playing on the same server as you all, and no doubt getting killed by most of you.

Strange, but true.

NS_CHROME54
09-09-04, 20:41
Come DoY, assuming you're all still here, I'm actually looking forward to playing on the same server as you all, and no doubt getting killed by most of you.

Strange, but true.

"assuming you're all still here" being the operative term, of course. but yes, I look forward to playing with all my friends :)

Richard Slade
09-09-04, 20:54
I look forward to meeting and taunting people from other servers.. It's gonna be so nice to have the Anus guys and the two from pluto to get hated by too :D

Siygess
09-09-04, 21:05
Don't fret - according to your estimates, I represent half of Pluto, and I dont hate you. Oh, wait, you're not one of those TG types, are you? ;)

[TgR]KILLER
09-09-04, 21:16
lol kat.. you remember.. back in the day.. in feb 03.. when i just started out for a few weeks.. and you gave me that slotted tar ?

i can still remmeber that :p was in a plaza sector.. plaza 1 if i remember correctly infront of what now is con center... took me a month or something till i leveled so far at MB till i could use it :)

MkVenner
09-09-04, 21:21
yeah its gunna be sweet, i just hope that i can play, damn Click 2 pay....

Siygess
10-09-04, 00:10
Of course, Killer, how could I forget :D

I look forward to similar moments in the future with other newcomers.. it's just a shame they are guaranteed to surpass me in the space of a few weeks ;)

Ozambabbaz
10-09-04, 00:15
Of course, Killer, how could I forget :D

I look forward to similar moments in the future with other newcomers.. it's just a shame they are guaranteed to surpass me in the space of a few weeks ;)

lol shaddup, we can praccy anytime, and not many will surpass ur personality :)

Judge
10-09-04, 00:17
I'm sticking around, and it'll be cool to play with all the Pluto guys and stuff. :)

Though, on the Beta I'm already getting some hate as a Saturn player. Pretty shitty. :(

Dribble Joy
10-09-04, 01:21
I will be around, sans-kami most likely though.

I'll sit in NF like usual, get whipped all day long and then try to do something with my clan that never actually goes anywhere... :(

MkVenner
10-09-04, 02:23
I will be around, sans-kami most likely though.

I'll sit in NF like usual, get whipped all day long and then try to do something with my clan that never actually goes anywhere... :( we could always get our hands on a transport (which will henceforth be known as a dropship coz i just played Ground Control 2 (nuff said)) and just fly around all day pretending to be in apocolypse now...

why is it that thats the only thing i wanna do in NC2 lol http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/biggrin.gif

Dribble Joy
10-09-04, 02:55
Hehe, the carrier has a chaingun on it too, only need about 30 hc to use it.

OMFG 5k posts.
Spammage.

MkVenner
10-09-04, 04:43
ooh ooh SHOTGUN

sanityislost
10-09-04, 05:05
heh kat...as always i will look forward to chilling with you...or as things have
went in the past....fighting you and evil CA :P

SiL ..:..