PDA

View Full Version : removal of HPS =

Ryuben
09-09-04, 19:30
well as they are removeing Holy posion sanc, it leads me to think that they are adding Anti posion armour

:confused:

well other wise there is no valid reason to remove it.

Barak
09-09-04, 19:47
well other wise there is no valid reason to remove it.
stop noob powerleveling in graves/swampcaves?

enigma_b17
09-09-04, 19:52
holy catharsis sanctum is gone aswell

ppu rare lineup will now be

holy catharsis/catharsis = completely useless pos, mana cost is enormous
holy true sight sancum = range makes a damage boost more effective at finding stealthers
holy paralysis = nerfed to hell, semi useful

gg kk, way to go

Samhain
09-09-04, 23:01
holy true sight sancum = range makes a damage boost more effective at finding stealthers

gg kk, way to go

So, KK is drastically altering the game by removing items, but you dont think they might alter items they aren't removing to help change things for the better?

It's amazing the lengths people will go at to circumvent rational thinking.

Tratos
09-09-04, 23:07
Hmm... i give this thread about 5 mins before we get this.

Please continue the topic in the original thread: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=110480

HoneyMonster
10-09-04, 02:14
Remember there are 2 k's in thinkking :angel:

enigma_b17
10-09-04, 03:44
So, KK is drastically altering the game by removing items, but you dont think they might alter items they aren't removing to help change things for the better?

Yes lets c, they removed pe stealth, and gave them nothing in return. Theyve given me no reason to think that

Samhain
10-09-04, 04:12
Yes lets c, they removed pe stealth, and gave them nothing in return. Theyve given me no reason to think that

They never needed it, the only people that used it whored stealth1 constantly and couldn't fight worth a damn. Stop whining about losing your little lameass crutch and using it as a base for complaining about a totally unrelated change.

enigma_b17
10-09-04, 04:48
They never needed it, the only people that used it whored stealth1 constantly and couldn't fight worth a damn. Stop whining about losing your little lameass crutch and using it as a base for complaining about a totally unrelated change.

(a) its not about whether they needed it or not, its about a pe being able to use the low-medium lvls of everything, it was part of a point i was making

(b) and well u either dont ave a ppu or are a fairly shite one if u dont c the implications of this, and I will not get into a flame war with u

Nash_Brigham
10-09-04, 06:16
PPUs are quite overpowered. They should of added para spells to that list of shit being removed.

Samhain
10-09-04, 07:21
(a) its not about whether they needed it or not, its about a pe being able to use the low-medium lvls of everything, it was part of a point i was making

Then invent some sort of penalty for using it over and over again to prevent the whoring ,and I'll sign a petition.

Original monk
10-09-04, 08:56
PPUs are quite overpowered. They should of added para spells to that list of shit being removed.

they better completely remove ppu's, atleast that will stop the endless ppuwhinings

Mumblyfish
10-09-04, 09:41
Should turn out to be decent. Poison shouldn't automatically be removed if you stand so close to a PPU, it should be removed manually. If they reduce Catharsis mana cost and cast time this should work out really well.

alig
10-09-04, 10:28
holy catharsis sanctum is gone aswell

ppu rare lineup will now be

gg kk, way to go

holy cath/cath = useless anyway
holy true sight is fine if you know how to use it, if you expect to be able to run in an op and break everyones stealth inside the op grounds then ...well i dunno :p
holy para is still a bitch and is to strong for my likings, but then again any skilled pvp'er (im not being big headed either o.o) notices just how strong and how much holy para completely ruin's pvp.

IceStorm
10-09-04, 12:20
stop noob powerleveling in graves/swampcaves?They could do that with a skill rank range modifier, such that outside a certain skill rank bubble the effects drop off dramatically (that's skill rank, not combat rank). They don't have to remove it wholesale, it's just easier to do so than to fix the problem. I'm not saying it's the right or wrong way to solve the problem, but let's not pretend it's the only fix.
They never needed it,Who are you to decide how my LE'ed PE should be able to play the game? I use Stealth on my Spy extensively to bypass mobs. It would be nice to have it on my PE...