PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with you KK?

System
09-09-04, 18:14
Items that are being removed from the game for good:
Holy Posion Sanctum
Holy Catharsis Sanctum
Kamikaze Chips
Belt of Zargerus and similar unused quest items
Spirit Mod and Ammo (possibly all Silent Hunters if the weapons no longer work when the mod is removed)

Ok, even know I want to beat the shit out of you for taking kamis and spirit mods away, I can see why the spirit mods but cannot see why the kamis.

And why are you taking Cath and Anti Posion out?.... Huh? Why Why. You are just making it fucking easier for people to quit this game. Shit now I don't have any use for my rifle spy becuase all I use is that 5 slotted SH. Oh if it doesnt work after the mod is gone I want my 5 slotter back. Guess my Kami APU is no longer. Thank for that as well.

Archeus
09-09-04, 18:21
pika?

Richard Slade
09-09-04, 18:23
pika chu!
aren't there ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS?!

QuantumDelta
09-09-04, 19:04
Items that are being removed from the game for good:
Holy Posion Sanctum
Holy Catharsis Sanctum
Kamikaze Chips
Belt of Zargerus and similar unused quest items
Spirit Mod and Ammo (possibly all Silent Hunters if the weapons no longer work when the mod is removed

HPS - Bad choice imo.

HCS - Good Choice imo.

Kami - Storyline item, purely storyline content shouldn't really be part of 'uberising setups', almost unique in it's status as an item and therefore elitist by nature, goes against what most of KK have done with the game.

It's stupidly simple to make a good character in neocron already, let alone with unique items.
Zargerus belt;
Name the people who have owned this.
What's the point in keeping the database entry when no one currently has it?

Spirit Mod - THANK FUCKING GOD.

Ryuben
09-09-04, 19:11
fenix has one qd

;)
and 4 other people had them too but they were gm spawned :D

Vampire222
09-09-04, 19:13
Rather implement the run again, than just dump content.... and what good is it to remove perfectly working stuff, if this goes on, doy might have LESS items than nc1

Archeus
09-09-04, 19:15
Zargerus belt;
Name the people who have owned this.

Not sure. But I do know there is only one of these in existance.

So what about the "Dildo of Maven", is that getting wiped?

Ryuben
09-09-04, 19:16
so removeing HAP stops people power lvling :confused:

erm sureeeeeeeee it does

:rolleyes:

___T-X____
is NC1 subject to the same changes ?

Benjie
edited

Vampire222
09-09-04, 19:17
I doubt that benjie...

seraphian
09-09-04, 19:21
so removeing HAP stops people power lvling :confused:

erm sureeeeeeeee it does

:rolleyes:

not saying that... you can still heat resist them and go to El Farid, ect...

but it stops the BIGGEST abuse of powerlevelling, which was swamp caves with a PPU. It's still possible to have a monk outheal the damage... if you have enough HP. what it stops is newbs with a PPU gaining 30 ranks in one night.

Lev
09-09-04, 19:23
THAT IS BULLSHIT IF MY DILDO GETS WIPED wtf is the point of this crap if shit gets wiped that isnt announced, well what the fuck do we do then?

Ryuben
09-09-04, 19:23

but it stops the BIGGEST abuse of powerlevelling, which was swamp caves with a PPU. It's still possible to have a monk outheal the damage... if you have enough HP. what it stops is newbs with a PPU gaining 30 ranks in one night.

you do know that swamps are only good for lvling till u hit like /40 /50 after that its kinda pointless

where as Takeing them to El Farid = up to /40 /50 but the nibs don't get attacked (AOE) or if they do u can heal them alot easier AND they have armour specific against said damage, and people always spec agaisnt fire.

The only thing that this leads me believe is they are introduceing Anti posion armour.

seraphian
09-09-04, 19:26
THAT IS BULLSHIT IF MY DILDO GETS WIPED wtf is the point of this crap if shit gets wiped that isnt announced, well what the fuck do we do then?

you should always wipe your dildo after you use it :p

and anti-poision armor (more than just viper king) would be teh own

Dribble Joy
09-09-04, 19:28
Kami - Storyline item, purely storyline content shouldn't really be part of 'uberising setups', almost unique in it's status as an item and therefore elitist by nature, goes against what most of KK have done with the game.
It's not (in my opinion) an uberising item, it's usually a complete gimpage item, even those who use them in high end combat are not as viable as those without them.
They are a gimmick if anything, they don't imbalance things, they add to the story and I don't think it is bad to have a few very rare items (especially storyline ones) kept ingame.

enigma_b17
09-09-04, 20:32
dildo of maven is a flashlight with a different name

as for the wipes, stated before its just another fabulous decision that kk have made in their long history of fabulous decisions :|

System
09-09-04, 21:10
I mean, Ok i can see why the spirit mod is gone and its not becuase half the fucking population hates it, its becuase the mods have been duped about 50 times on saturn.

But for the Kami chips. That shouldn't be taken from us at all. That is part of the story line, I even created a damn story with my apu using a kami. And for battle if I have a personal ppu Its very effective. But if I dont then i'm dead.

For the Anti Psion sact, WTF why? I don't understand. Does KK wants to make lvling harder? Doesn't matter becuase I'll still find how to power lvl with ez.

The Cath Sanc..... I don't understand why. It helps PPUs be able to ress someone with another ppu paraing me and dmg boosting me. This is getting insane.

KK a little hint, Don't put shit in game if your only going to remove it.

Right now I have running through my head "Quit or stay?" Over and over. I have 3 things in Neocron I love.

My Kami APU
My 5 Slotted Spirit Modded Ultimated Enlarged Laser pointer silenced Silent Hunter
and my capped PPU.

So whats left for me now... a fucking capped PPU that I"m getting tired of fucking playing. Thank you KK

Vampire222
09-09-04, 21:12
The weird thing is, I HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT THEIR TRYING TO DO!

Can this mess be please cleared up? atleast tell us WHY this all has to be removed...

trigger hurt
09-09-04, 21:14

but it stops the BIGGEST abuse of powerlevelling, which was swamp caves with a PPU. It's still possible to have a monk outheal the damage... if you have enough HP. what it stops is newbs with a PPU gaining 30 ranks in one night.Problem with powerleveling in swamp caves...I never used a ppu. 30 base poison, filter 1 and a stack of antidotes and I could go for hours just using a tl 3 heal. If it's to fix power leveling...it wont fix shit.

SilKK
09-09-04, 21:15
.............omg just a week ago i loomed my apu to hybrid so i could use him in nc2 and now my kami will be deleted omfg...............omfg..

FUCK SAKE YOU COULDVE SAID EARLIER FFS

GETSOMEBRAINS.COM

i cant belelive this seriously

its like i know ill get my apu rdy for hybrid for doy oh wait silkk we forgot to tell you were deleteing your kami

jernau
09-09-04, 21:24
WTF is wrong with you KK?
Best guess : No-one there has played the game in years. Oh and GM mode does NOT constitute playing the game.

Spermy
09-09-04, 21:26
you should always wipe your dildo after you use it :p

and anti-poision armor (more than just viper king) would be teh own

I totally agree.

.............omg just a week ago i loomed my apu to hybrid so i could use him in nc2 and now my kami will be deleted omfg...............omfg..

GETSOMEBRAINS.COM

its like i know ill get my apu rdy for hybrid for doy oh wait silkk we forgot to tell you were deleteing your kami

[ edited ] Theres plenty of other ways to uberise your little dudes. I'm glad to see the back of Kami chips - They just never seemed to fit in...

Doc Holliday
09-09-04, 21:26

GETSOMEBRAINS.COM

lol. u dont need a kami to by hybrid. getsomeideaonasetup.com

deac
09-09-04, 21:30
haha would be fun if we ended up with less items that in nc1 ^^ uber xpansion indeed!

Odin
09-09-04, 21:32
Please continue the topic in the original thread: http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=110480