PDA

View Full Version : Skill point limit?

FatDogg
08-09-04, 19:21
If I way overspec my agl will it do anything? I'm thinking about loming all ny dex into agl so I get like 155... I have like 115 atl at the moment... sooo... uhhhh... how will this do for me?

Krunky
08-09-04, 19:31
Isn't Agility + Athletics = 140 the ideal number? so 155 would be hardly a difference? or am I wrong?

Serpent
08-09-04, 19:35
150/0 // 0/150 is the runspeedcap... u run faster if u're freezed ...

FatDogg
08-09-04, 19:54
Isn't Agility + Athletics = 140 the ideal number? so 155 would be hardly a difference? or am I wrong?

I understand that to be a soft cap, and I'm thinking of making my melee tank into pure low tech PoB tank (I dont know anyone who has done this) but I think it would only be worth loming the TC if it means that I run fast enough to make up for not having dg/stun gun. anybody have an opinion on this?

edit: and bear in mind I have over 100 in atl as well

alig
08-09-04, 21:39
ATL hardly does a thing to runspeed seriously...the only times you'll notice your ATL is when your froze. If you got zero ATL then a holy para will almost bring you to a stand still regardless of AGL but if you got 100 ATL you'll still slow down but it wont be as bad. Also you dont need 155AGL as melee....melee is quick enough anyway and the difference will be minimal.

FatDogg
08-09-04, 21:57
ATL hardly does a thing to runspeed seriously...the only times you'll notice your ATL is when your froze. If you got zero ATL then a holy para will almost bring you to a stand still regardless of AGL but if you got 100 ATL you'll still slow down but it wont be as bad. Also you dont need 155AGL as melee....melee is quick enough anyway and the difference will be minimal.

Well thats one well thought out idea that says theres no reason to go low tech melee... anyone else?

Mr Friendly
08-09-04, 22:07

apparently u havent tested this, as ur info is 120% incorrect @_@
dont voice an opinion & claim it as a fact or personal learned fact, say its an opinion, cuz it is :D
newayz, yes, atl does increases ur runspeed a hell of a lot.& so does agl, but first we'll start with ATL. keeping the AGL the same, ull notice a major increase going from 40 atl to 60 atl. YET, u wont notice much of a diffrence at all going from 40 atl to 50 atl. so from my personal experience, 50atl to 60atl is a good spot.
BUT, the other way of course is agl. major increase from 110AGL & up. combinations of the atl & agl can be found to get a good running speed.

alig
08-09-04, 22:10
apparently u havent tested this, as ur info is 120% incorrect @_@
dont voice an opinion & claim it as a fact or personal learned fact, say its an opinion, cuz it is :D
newayz, yes, atl does increases ur runspeed a hell of a lot.& so does agl, but first we'll start with ATL. keeping the AGL the same, ull notice a major increase going from 40 atl to 60 atl. YET, u wont notice much of a diffrence at all going from 40 atl to 50 atl. so from my personal experience, 50atl to 60atl is a good spot.
BUT, the other way of course is agl. major increase from 110AGL & up. combinations of the atl & agl can be found to get a good running speed.

Well then my chars are bugged because im told im fast yet i have nearly zero ATL except one char who has 70 and i _DO_ notice alot of difference in speed when im froze but i dont think nerfing my chars resists is worth it because freeze should'nt be ingame..but thats for another thread.

See you can say mines an opinion but then again, so is yours because you didnt back it up at all like i didnt mine :rolleyes: so sue me.

Mr Friendly
08-09-04, 22:12
please son, u wanna try me? go in nc1 & do exactly what i backed up my info with

see how fast u are with 40 atl, then with 60 atl, then with ur 0atl :rolleyes: :D

LiL T
08-09-04, 23:39
This is as fast as you are going to get well as far as noticeable 100 AGL 80 ATH 180 overall don't matter how you do it really but 180 is cap spec more than that you won't see a difference. If you have seen my PE fighting or have fought my PE you will know just how fast that is too fast :)

150 is not cap I have have had that and got hit alot more since I went to 180 cos some one I know told me its cap I fly around and people find it hard to hit me

FatDogg
09-09-04, 00:22
This is as fast as you are going to get well as far as noticeable 100 AGL 80 ATH 180 overall don't matter how you do it really but 180 is cap spec more than that you won't see a difference. If you have seen my PE fighting or have fought my PE you will know just how fast that is too fast :)

150 is not cap I have have had that and got hit alot more since I went to 180 cos some one I know told me its cap I fly around and people find it hard to hit me

so if I'm already at 100/100 you think I'm fine

Mr Friendly
09-09-04, 00:31
i wouldnt waste points from 80 to 100 in atl

bring it down to 80atl

Glok
09-09-04, 01:04
All my chars have 58 atl (50 base + gamma leg) then agil to fit the char. Works good and my chars are pretty speedy.

edit: I don't have any tanks, so don't go yelling about how they can spare con points. :lol:

FatDogg
09-09-04, 01:21
All my chars have 58 atl (50 base + gamma leg) then agil to fit the char. Works good and my chars are pretty speedy.

edit: I don't have any tanks, so don't go yelling about how they can spare con points. :lol:

Well I'm making sure I have 71.5-73% of the 75% total resist in all but poison... I could have better resists, but I'm not sure that it would do that much...