PDA

View Full Version : Hacknet and other stuff

Veko
08-09-04, 16:10
Hacknet:
Ok I was playing my hacker last night and I just wanted to see what hacknet looked like and all I can say is it awesome. I just need to figure out how to exit the hacknet.

Other stuff:
I played nc1 from beta 2 to retail and then life came along and the shit went into the wind. Never the less I came back to nc1 after a couple of years of no income. I had played EQ from 1999 upto the first part of this year. I have read the forums where people are complaining about the price hike of BDoY and the monthly charge. I can give you an example of what I have paid to play EQ for 5 years. This is just a rough count of how much money a person can pay to play a game.
EQ 29.95
exp 19.95
exp 19.95
exp 19.95
exp 19.95
exp 19.95
total 129.70

5 years at 12.95 a month 777.00
grand total 906.70 (rough estimate)

So why am I posting this infomation? Well I figured this might help some people who are complaining in response to KK need to increase the monthly payement and price of NC2.

Richard Slade
08-09-04, 17:48
AND that it's not free... I mean c'mon, it's not like the EQ exps give more than some smooth graphs some items and a little extra to move on

seraphian
08-09-04, 20:16
much agreed, in general penny pinchers shouldn't play MMOs..

NC remains one of the cheaper ones out there, and for what you get that's not a bad price (I know some of you will disagree, but that's the way *I* feel)

joran420
08-09-04, 20:31
umm actually with the new pricing plan i believe that puts Neocron at the MOST EXPENSIVE MMORPG on the market....if someone can show me another game that charges more than (12.95 Eur, or 15.60USD as of todays exchange rate)Neocron ill be impressed

MkVenner
08-09-04, 20:39
yeah hacknet is cool, to get out u need to find a ---LOGOUT--- portal, and any one know when the HackNet weapons are gunna work?

Richard Slade
08-09-04, 21:20
umm actually with the new pricing plan i believe that puts Neocron at the MOST EXPENSIVE MMORPG on the market....if someone can show me another game that charges more than (12.95 Eur, or 15.60USD as of todays exchange rate)Neocron ill be impressed
Now when you mention it, it IS the most expensive,
hell even SW:G is at $14.99...
:wtf: