PDA

View Full Version : Special bourne supremacy deal!

Vampire222
07-09-04, 23:23
http://www.dvdplaza.fi/forums/showpost.php?p=380237

Snipe your friends, only $699.... sick stuff

Ch1n Th3 M4g
07-09-04, 23:42
phat
might be a xmas pressy for me :D

FeeNiX
07-09-04, 23:53
Heh Id love to see that go through customs...

Jonax
08-09-04, 00:46
That has got to rival the Terminator 2 box set that came out in '92-93 :D

seraphian
08-09-04, 01:18
that's so... cool... yet wrong

I mean packaging weaponry (mil-spec no less) with DvDs and paper cutouts of real people...

then again that's a good price for an M-24... if I were a rifle girl I'd definately jump on that. (unlike all of my NC characters I'm a pistol kinda gal, rifles are a bit unwieldy for me, a nice slimline 10mm fits just right)

Judge
08-09-04, 01:19
That has got to rival the Terminator 2 box set that came out in '92-93 :D

Did that have a shotgun in or something?

$699 doesn't seem like a huge amount for a functioning sniper rifle eh? Sure its not like a BB gun or something?

boombang
08-09-04, 01:46
a nice slimline 10mm fits just right
MWAHAHAHHAHAHA MWAHAHAHAHA

seraphian
08-09-04, 06:22
um... boombang, are you quite alright?

Is there.... oh wait.... I just realized the *other* way you could read that...

I was talking about my Glock you pervert!

Benjie
08-09-04, 08:14
This is why I'm glad I live in England. :rolleyes:
Next it will be free girly grenades with every pair of knickers.

Jonax
08-09-04, 10:05
Did that have a shotgun in or something?

Actually, it was one of the first VHS titles at the time to come in a giant custom made metal box and have quite a few extras in it - Pretty much the equivalent of DVDs now :wtf:

But at the time, it was unique :D

Original monk
08-09-04, 12:53
Actually, it was one of the first VHS titles at the time to come in a giant custom made metal box and have quite a few extras in it - Pretty much the equivalent of DVDs now :wtf:

But at the time, it was unique :D

but did it had a shotgun in it ? :P

-> or when ya opened the box suddenly mercury comes dripping out, wich collides and somesort of superbot popped out :eek: ?

freaky

about the sniper: nice idea, reminds me of the sniper making the streets unsafe in was is washington ? i dunno nomore

this is the do it yourself kit for sniping random people at the streets or what ?

gimme 2 of em please :)

what you doing this evenin mike ? nothing particular mom, yust gettin me some dvd's :)

El_MUERkO
08-09-04, 13:38
He doesnt use an M24 in the film :/

MkVenner
08-09-04, 14:14
7.62mm fun in a can lol...

that IS cheap for an M24 sniper system lol....really cheap....specially with scope....not seen the film so i dunno what he uses in it tho

i think its fake, i just found this pic, look familiar? http://www.snipercentral.com/m24.htm

FeeNiX
08-09-04, 15:16
I am suprised it took this long for someone else to notice that this is a fake.....that post itself is on a forum of a site not related to koreandvds.com Our planet is going to hell in a handbasket, but we arent that deprave...yet.

Ultima
08-09-04, 15:24
He doesnt use an M24 in the film :/

He was using some kind of sniper riffle on the top of that building when he was spying on them and on the phone at the same time. Remember when he asked to meet Julia Styles and says she should be easy to find "shes standing right next to you".

I don't know my guns so was it another type of sniper riffle?

MkVenner
08-09-04, 15:26
M24 is a good gun but its a bit basic like, if he had fancy gear it was probly summink a bit more..well, fancy, like a PSG or summink fancy lol

i should really go see it hehe

Original monk
08-09-04, 15:58
M24 is a good gun but its a bit basic like, if he had fancy gear it was probly summink a bit more..well, fancy, like a PSG or summink fancy lol

i should really go see it hehe

the more basic the better, ya dont want youre digital scoped laserguided sniperrifle to FRE on you in midbattle do ya :)

MkVenner
08-09-04, 16:04
hehe yeah, thats why armies use M24 and the Accuracy International coz there rugged. the PSg while being arguably the most accurate rifle in the world, breaks easy lol

Barak
08-09-04, 16:26
He was using some kind of sniper riffle on the top of that building when he was spying on them and on the phone at the same time. Remember when he asked to meet Julia Styles and says she should be easy to find "shes standing right next to you".

I don't know my guns so was it another type of sniper riffle? it was a walther 2000 iirc

ye more random info

EDIT
http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn15-e.htm

darknessfairy
08-09-04, 16:49
NB, Ammo Not Supplied

LMAO

I dont agree with it tho...oh no... not at all

LiL T
08-09-04, 17:57
That is F**king stupid I can see on the F**king news now <insert random killings> serously the only use a rifle has got is killing people

Vampire222
08-09-04, 17:57
or animals, or "targets"

FeeNiX
08-09-04, 18:01
PSG-1 is considered to be the best 'off the shelf' sniper system, however many snipers customize their weapons, with special barrels etc...

Vampire222
08-09-04, 18:03
Awp! Awp!.....

El_MUERkO
08-09-04, 18:37
Walther 2000 <<< thats the one, was trying to remember where i'd seen it before, Hitman the puter game.

sanityislost
08-09-04, 18:48
Next it will be a free gernade with every happy meal :D

SiL ..:..

Archeus
08-09-04, 19:44
That is F**king stupid I can see on the F**king news now <insert random killings> serously the only use a rifle has got is killing people

You can get a free rifle by opening a bank account in some banks in the US. So it isn't that all unbelievable.

Didn't they take sniper games out of stores in the US though? So not sure how well this would go down (assuming its not a fake)

seraphian
08-09-04, 20:09
the PSG-1 IMHO is kinda overrated, I mean sure it's very advanced, but from what I hear the optics are kinda easy to break (most match-grade optics are) not the kind of thing you want to be humping through the jungle, putting womens socks over the scope (the stretchy nylon kind) to keep down the lense glare.

For my money the best sniper rifles around are still the old Lee Enfield's circa 1940s, although I've had a chance to shoot an old Mauser, and THAT was a hell of a gun. A custom Walther 2000 would be a great sniper weapon though, an SM-3 is nice too; and it breaks down so you can put it in a breifcase!

also: I'm not sure a civilian can get a PSG-1 can we? I thought the integral night-scope made it military only, hell the police don't even use them, they use the watered-down MSG-5 version.