PDA

View Full Version : A voice unheard...

thewarrior008
07-09-04, 23:17
Yes .. as you might think ... it is me again :) on the jorney to make u understand me..... i posted a story trieng to bring over a point which was supposed to ignite a hot confersation about this same topic .. but instead of a fresh response i get a cold shoulder and that comes from the people that live ON MY MONEY :)

thnx again

Underground
07-09-04, 23:19
Yes .. as you might think ... it is me again :) on the jorney to make u understand me..... i posted a story trieng to bring over a point which was supposed to ignite a hot confersation about this same topic .. but instead of a fresh response i get a cold shoulder and that comes from the people that live ON MY MONEY :)

thnx again

Actually nids a unpaid volunteer

Gotterdammerung
07-09-04, 23:38
If you don't want it come across as a rp post don't write it in a "Once upon a time I was misunderstood" style

If you want to flame reakktor or we mods go ahead, you don't need to do it in a veiled way.

and if it's spam or drivel or against forum rules it'll be dealt with in the usual manner.

Now since that other post of yours was deemed spam by nid then this one is as well.

closed