PDA

View Full Version : [Missing Feature] neocron.com DL section with missing beta link

MrChumble
07-09-04, 20:19
Why in the download section of http://www.neocron.com/ is there links to the old NC1 trial version but not to NC2 beta? If people go there cos they've heard of NC2 beta there's nothing to direct them to it, and the last thing we all want is for them to try NC1 when there's new version sexiness to play with.

joran420
07-09-04, 21:14
i agree but yer thread title sucks.....just fyi

MrChumble
07-09-04, 21:31
Pfft everyones a crytic. My theory is that Odin will be forced to check out what I've posted just in case he needs to ban me for it, and in so doing will read my thread and sort the problem :)

Nidhogg
07-09-04, 21:49
Thread moved.

N

Vidar
07-09-04, 21:49

now it is unsucked o_O :rolleyes:

Vidar Out!

Richard Slade
07-09-04, 21:52
two mods and not one answer..?!
Why isn't it there yet?

Jean Pütz
07-09-04, 21:53
two mods and not one answer..?!
Why isn't it there yet?

NERF mods they are UBER 2/thread is TOO much

*runs*

[TgR]KILLER
07-09-04, 21:56
cause its not the mods task to work on the site or fix it ? lol mods are to keep the forums clean thats it..

anyway.. just pm odin with it :p tho he's in a bad mood *cough* seen him busting a few threads haha. but still.. just mail somebody in kk or something but i gues they noticed it themselfs ;)

ow btw.. its just the new site not being updated. the "old" site has a topic about the beta etc.. but i saw thanny say something about the guys that made the page are working on a new release.. so i think they can't change the new site as fast as the old one.. and to that.. i think they should stick to the old on then till the new one is finished and they can add and change things themselfs.